London to Delhi: 6,009 grafts at Eugenix 02-04 Oct. 2021

H3ri

11 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

How are you recovering? Hope your ok 🙏

I am very well and excited. Just updated the main post till day 7 on this currently. I feel pretty much normal now. I think the recipient sites are still slightly numb. No pain, no burning, no problems. 

I'm feeling excited for the head wash and more ability for movement/freedom. Going on a sunrise trip to Taj Mahal (12 Oct.) and a food tour (13 Oct.) in Delhi before flying out early hours of 14 Oct. 

I'll post a few pictures pre and post wash and some I may have taken during the days (I didn't religiously take daily photos so will post what I have)

Edited by H3ri
  • Like 3

Here is how my donor area is for the beard, back of scalp and side burns on day 7 post HT after the head wash. As you can see looks untouched and only noticeable difference is the length of hair! 

IMG_20211011_152552.jpg

IMG_20211011_152556.jpg

IMG_20211011_152549.jpg

IMG_20211011_152516.jpg

IMG_20211011_152514.jpg

Edited by H3ri
  • Like 3

I haven't taken daily progression photos. Luckily I took some on 07 Oct., or Day 3 post HT in the mid afternoon 1545. This will give you a good indication of my before head wash state and after head wash performed on Day 7. No lingering redness and most 97% of the scabs were removed. 

IMG_20211007_154532.jpg

IMG_20211007_154540.jpg

IMG_20211007_154536.jpg

IMG_20211007_154538.jpg

IMG_20211011_120623.jpg

IMG_20211011_120616.jpg

IMG_20211011_152327.jpg

IMG_20211011_152411.jpg

IMG_20211011_152317.jpg

IMG_20211011_152501.jpg

Edited by H3ri
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Looking great at 10 days post op. Take a cigar and enjoy your results in the months to come. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your updates!

They are 7 days post HT! Definitely getting a bevvy or two in tonight. Been cleared by Dr., so just following orders! Haha

Agreed - I am on the journey and will remain carefree/stress less about the results - they will show up in due course.

Edited by H3ri
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, david2708 said:

Which package did you go for?

Can you give us a breakdown of who did what with the procedures with regard to Dr's and technicians.

ie., who did extractions, slits, implantations etc. How long was there a Dr in the room for the whole procedure etc.

Thanks.

I put this in an earlier post. See here

Here is a list of the Eugenix pricing and what's involved. They will be able to give you a better indication and answer all of your questions, @david2708.

1. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations for a dry scalp? Whether it is an ointment / oil / supplements?

2. What are people's views or experience with micro needling and/or derma rolling? Does it do anything?

Thanks

Definitely be careful with any oil or ointment directly on the scalp. Ask Eugenix before applying anything.

Orally I've been taking:

250 mg of Hyaluronic Acid

12 g of Collagen 

3000 mg of Omega 3 fish oil. 

That will put your scalp and hair in the best position post op.

I am taking more supplements to help accelerate early hair growth and have it listed on my thread. 

Your work from Eugenix looks so clean! Congrats brother!!!

https://www.hairreshttps://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/60686-eugenix-nw3-2300-grafts-august-31st-2021-by-dr-arika-bansal-new-delhi/torationnetwork.com/topic/60686-eugenix-nw3-2300-grafts-august-31st-2021-by-dr-arika-bansal-new-delhi/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MazAB said:

Definitely be careful with any oil or ointment directly on the scalp. Ask Eugenix before applying anything.

Orally I've been taking:

250 mg of Hyaluronic Acid

12 g of Collagen 

3000 mg of Omega 3 fish oil. 

That will put your scalp and hair in the best position post op.

I am taking more supplements to help accelerate early hair growth and have it listed on my thread. 

Your work from Eugenix looks so clean! Congrats brother!!!

https://www.hairreshttps://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/60686-eugenix-nw3-2300-grafts-august-31st-2021-by-dr-arika-bansal-new-delhi/torationnetwork.com/topic/60686-eugenix-nw3-2300-grafts-august-31st-2021-by-dr-arika-bansal-new-delhi/

Thanks @MazAB, much appreciated. That's a very high dose of collagen - good shout to bulk it up! I'm on the JnJ baby shampoo.

To give me immediate relief I applied organic Argan Oil to my donor and recipient. It has worked wonders on my donor - almost instant relief from itching and scratching that I've been feeling for a few days now. I applied it to my recipient and has definitely given topical hydration. 

Argan oil is rated 0 on the comedogenic scale, which measures pore clogging from 0-5 (0 being none). I'll double check with Eugenix on the application of argan oil.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Were  "Vitamins + Supplements + Medicines" suggested by Eugenix team or you decided about theme yourself?  Also how long tit took from time they told you your surgery date and actual surgery. How long you waited?

Here is a bit of an update. 

Exactly 16 days after finishing the surgery, I attended a 4 day conference. Nobody could spot anything or could tell I had the procedure. Pretty amazing! 

I've attached pictures which is now 39 days. I feel like shedding has not been as drastic as I had imagined or thought. All is going well a few bumps in the beard and donor area post HT (I don't experience this prior to the HT). All fine in the recipient zones. 

Continued follow - up by Eugenix to ensure all is on track with the procedure. Saw Juan's one year update today posted by Eugenix on YouTube - looks fantastic. Just waiting game from here on now.

I will try to post on a regular basis with monthly updates. 

IMG_20211112_153111.jpg

IMG_20211112_153126.jpg

IMG_20211112_153117.jpg

IMG_20211112_153148.jpg

IMG_20211112_153445.jpg

IMG_20211112_153458.jpg

IMG_20211112_153017.jpg

IMG_20211112_153019.jpg

IMG_20211112_153015.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/5/2021 at 3:19 PM, NAVI said:

Why did not you take finastride earlier in case you have known about it?

@NAVII was not fully aware of finasteride and its benefits prior to getting in touch with Eugenix. Once learning about it when in consultation with Eugenix, I began taking it prior to the HT. So far no side effects for me at present. 

Edited by H3ri

On 11/5/2021 at 11:39 PM, Monero said:

Were  "Vitamins + Supplements + Medicines" suggested by Eugenix team or you decided about theme yourself?  Also how long tit took from time they told you your surgery date and actual surgery. How long you waited?

@MoneroThe Hair Fact I purchased from Eugenix.

Reading on @MazABthread I'm taking Collagen and Fish Oil. The MSM I read about it from Zoomster. 

It was not very long - about 2 or 3 weeks. I was under exceptional circumstances and had a golden window of opportunity to proceed. Hope that helps.

Edited by H3ri
  • Like 1

The worst part of the shedding is over for you. Now it's all about the weekly, monthly gains! It all looks really good! Along with Collagen, definitely consider Hyaluronic Acid as well. The Collagen will be a lot more effective when you take them together. Same thing goes for MSM. If you taking it, you should also pair it with vitamin D3 as well. The 2 have synergistic effects.

Also, at week 5 you can start back up with Minoxidil. I'd highly recommend it twice daily to accelerate growth and minimize potential shock loss. 

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Great write-up. I must say you've grown a lot of hair in 16 days damn. I was expecting that much hair growth by 1.5 months. Gonna go to the store and buy these supplements. As for your beard, it is healed very well. I'm very excited to be getting a similar procedure. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, MazAB said:

The worst part of the shedding is over for you. Now it's all about the weekly, monthly gains! It all looks really good! Along with Collagen, definitely consider Hyaluronic Acid as well. The Collagen will be a lot more effective when you take them together. Same thing goes for MSM. If you taking it, you should also pair it with vitamin D3 as well. The 2 have synergistic effects.

Also, at week 5 you can start back up with Minoxidil. I'd highly recommend it twice daily to accelerate growth and minimize potential shock loss. 

Thanks @MazAB. I forgot to include that I'm taking the hyaluronic acid too - I bought these on your recommendation. I've included all the things I'm taking (can't edit my initial post to include them and have copied below)

• Daily Biotin 10000mcg
  • Daily Collagen 6000mg
  • Daily Hyaluronic Acid 300mg
  • Daily Fish Oil 1000mg
  • MSM 2200mg
  • Daily Opti-Men multivitamins for years prior to HT
  • Daily Vitamin D3 for years prior to HT
  • Dailyily Hair Fact recommended by Eugenix after the 7th day
Edited by H3ri

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Great write-up. I must say you've grown a lot of hair in 16 days damn. I was expecting that much hair growth by 1.5 months. Gonna go to the store and buy these supplements. As for your beard, it is healed very well. I'm very excited to be getting a similar procedure. 

Hey @Melvin- Moderator , your presence has graced the thread, woo 🙏🏽. Eugenix were ecstatic for your arrival when I was there in early October. Those images are at day 39!

I was saying at day 16 I went to a conference and nobody could tell that I had a procedure done. I partied too much and didn't take any pics that clearly show the hairline 😂.

3 hours ago, H3ri said:

Here is a bit of an update. 

Exactly 16 days after finishing the surgery, I attended a 4 day conference. Nobody could spot anything or could tell I had the procedure. Pretty amazing! 

I've attached pictures which is now 39 days. I feel like shedding has not been as drastic as I had imagined or thought. All is going well a few bumps in the beard and donor area post HT (I don't experience this prior to the HT). All fine in the recipient zones. 

Continued follow - up by Eugenix to ensure all is on track with the procedure. Saw Juan's one year update today posted by Eugenix on YouTube - looks fantastic. Just waiting game from here on now.

I will try to post on a regular basis with monthly updates. 

IMG_20211112_153111.jpg

IMG_20211112_153126.jpg

IMG_20211112_153117.jpg

IMG_20211112_153148.jpg

IMG_20211112_153445.jpg

IMG_20211112_153458.jpg

IMG_20211112_153017.jpg

IMG_20211112_153019.jpg

IMG_20211112_153015.jpg

So excited for this one. 

Would you or Eugenix describe your hair thickness as 'fine'? 

It looks similar thickness to mine, albeit a different colour. So I'm excited to see this result. Good luck mate!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, follically challenged said:

So excited for this one. 

It looks similar thickness to mine, albeit a different colour. So I'm excited to see this result. Good luck mate!

@follically challengedYeah I'd say so for sure. 15 years back all the barbers and hair dressers used to be shocked at how thick my hair was. I would describe my hair as a 4.5 out a thickness of 10 (prior to the HT). I'm sure finasteride will help bump that scoring up.

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, follically challenged said:

So excited for this one. 

I would say he definitely has fine hair.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:18 PM, MazAB said:

Hi Maz, saw your video, looked like really clean work!

Just wondering, what kind of collagen and Hyaluronic acid do you take? Are they combined in pill form? And did you take these before you started fin?

I'm thinking of trying these before Fin and im curious as to what effect it would have. Thanks

• Like 2