THE HAIR DR / DR ARSHAD / 2000 GRAFT - Walkthrough experience and how it goes

• 2 weeks later...

So from Sept 3 > to today Dec 20 this is where I am standing right now guys.

On purpose in these pics I tried to push my hair around to exagerrate it as best as I can to try to show what it looks like as best as possible without styling it and covering things up.

I know I'm still in the waiting phase, hoping to expect new growth from the Jan mark onwards.

My feelings are the same as in my past posts, left temple weaker then right.
I've noticed just in the last week in the middle of my hairline a little gap.
Otherwise I do feel my hair gets a bit fuller look weekly - but these I am guessing are anyways my native hairs growing back.

Keen to see anyone's thoughts in similar experiences or stages!

IMG_6062.JPG

IMG_6061.JPG

IMG_6060.JPG

IMG_6059.JPG

IMG_6058.JPG

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.19.27.png

Can't expect much more, looks really good in my opinion for the 3.5 month mark. As far as having a balanced growth factor, can't really judge that until you are closer to the 7 to 9 month range. I keep hearing the fun starts in month 4 and you are knocking on that door to four! Enjoy the progress and enjoy the holidays!😉

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

Just now, MazAB said:

Can't expect much more, looks really good in my opinion for the 3.5 month mark. As far as having a balanced growth factor, can't really judge that until you are closer to the 7 to 9 month range. I keep hearing the fun starts in month 4 and you are knocking on that door of four! Enjoy the progress and enjoy the holidays!😉

Yes correct, clinic told me also today it's coming on nicely. They told me they always tell people the 6 month mark is when they as the clinic expect growth but for sure on this forum from most people I see consistency in most people noticing changes in month 4 too!
You are also on same timeline as me, you must also be in similar position to me

Same to you man, really want to start that cold shower and sauna method. I was talking about you to my brother-in-law lol, ends up he does exactly the same method to as you regarding those 2!

• Like 1

I think I'm starting to get to that point where impatience starts to kick in 😜

I really want to see the hairline filling in and the temples now, I know it's probably too early. If I had it on Sept 3rd I'm now moreless at the start of Month 4 mark.

I took this, this morning to try to give idea where I'm at. Not sure if it's clear enough, I'm using the selfie camera which is less quality. I find it so hard to record or take pics using the front facing one!

I brush through it a bit to give an idea, this is unwashed hair for 2 days type of look. From what I can see still alot of areas to fill in and hopefully get the new hairs growing soon.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9t1p3l9wo5qkixs/IMG_6260.mov?dl=0

Hey bud! I watched the video and you are right where you should be at the close to 4 month mark. You got a lot coming in, but it'll look light until it thickens and have more sprouting in all areas, so I'd just throw in those fibers and call it a day. You have plenty of hair for the fibers to bond to. What you got should look killer with the fibers. Month 4 to 5 will be huge for us!

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

Hey man yes I agree, I'm def hoping for it. I noticed I didn't bother checking it really the first 3 months but now it's been 3 months now I do start looking at it a bit more - one day I can be happy with what I see then another like "please do something" lol - must be the phases alot of us go through in something like this

I like your tactic of shaving it off - that way you are not bothered and can carry on with your day - i noticed your mannerisms and attitude to life, is really spot. I could learn alot from someone like you

month 4 here we go ;)
and yes I think I'll use those fibres, i actually struggle with a good method to use fibres, i don't know my forehead i get it really messy and when i see i am sure i am doing something wrong - know any good vids on this?

Hey man, just curious, did the clinic mention why they put grafts so far back when implanting? From the pic you posted of you before you had the transplant, it doesn’t look like your hair loss went past the hairline / temple area, whereas it looks as if they also implanted grafts in the mid-scalp area?

Thanks 

Just now, Mixed93 said:

Hey man, just curious, did the clinic mention why they put grafts so far back when implanting? From the pic you posted of you before you had the transplant, it doesn’t look like your hair loss went past the hairline / temple area, whereas it looks as if they also implanted grafts in the mid-scalp area?

Thanks 

From the pics I posted maybe it wasn't that obviously coz my hair is naturally thick and but there was like thinning area very minor but they were there a little deeper into the hairline.

It was not only the hairline and template - though those were the most obvious

There were some areas like when I brush or comb through with my hair you could see small empty lines or patches, i think that's why they did that

• Administrators
On 12/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, londonhairlossvictim said:

And just some more again from a sharper camera, would be keen to see what you guys think - going to update the clinic today also with this. Havn't sent them anything for 2-3 weeks now

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.39.02.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.38.50.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.38.43.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.38.36.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.38.30.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.38.24.png

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 12.19.27.png

Your hair already looks awesome man 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, got some DM's asking for an update so I went ahead and did this morning.
This is after a shower and was wearing a cap for over an hour just in the gym, so it's not styled in any way just pushed up

My FUE was on Sept. 3 so now we are at - exactly 5 month mark!

From my side I am seeing a pick up slowly of density I think. My right side temple is almost already there, my left side is getting better slowly, that was the side that i felt was growing slower. In my hairline and the front there is some type of gap going on there, I'm guessing that area needs more time.

In terms of anything I am using:

>Topical Dut 1-2x a week (I think it's 1ML)
>I wash my hair every once every 2 days now (Something i did everyday)
>Drying my hair, I always do natural now. Let it dry naturally, I used to blowdry everyday. Now I only use the blowdry so rarely, like....once every month maybe.
> When I go out, I use a little bit of black fibres and hair thickener powder for covering the gaps and styling
> I'm working out if that means anything 6x a week
> I wear a baseball cap during workouts, I'm just conscious about it and don't want to see when I sweat gaps in the mirror etc so i prefer the baseball cap look
> Eating healthy portions, but i moreless always have / been training for 7-8 yrs
> I'm using creatine everyday for last 3 months (Few people seem to ask about that)
> I've follower @MazAB on his supplement list too

Overall I'm happy, happy because I know it's only 5 months. Of course hoping for a stronger showing in the next month or 2!

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.22.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.34.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.19.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.11.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.05.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.56.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.49.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.42.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.35.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.30.png

Edited by londonhairlossvictim
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 2/3/2022 at 1:48 AM, londonhairlossvictim said:

Hey guys, got some DM's asking for an update so I went ahead and did this morning.
This is after a shower and was wearing a cap for over an hour just in the gym, so it's not styled in any way just pushed up

My FUE was on Sept. 3 so now we are at - exactly 5 month mark!

From my side I am seeing a pick up slowly of density I think. My right side temple is almost already there, my left side is getting better slowly, that was the side that i felt was growing slower. In my hairline and the front there is some type of gap going on there, I'm guessing that area needs more time.

In terms of anything I am using:

>Topical Dut 1-2x a week (I think it's 1ML)
>I wash my hair every once every 2 days now (Something i did everyday)
>Drying my hair, I always do natural now. Let it dry naturally, I used to blowdry everyday. Now I only use the blowdry so rarely, like....once every month maybe.
> When I go out, I use a little bit of black fibres and hair thickener powder for covering the gaps and styling
> I'm working out if that means anything 6x a week
> I wear a baseball cap during workouts, I'm just conscious about it and don't want to see when I sweat gaps in the mirror etc so i prefer the baseball cap look
> Eating healthy portions, but i moreless always have / been training for 7-8 yrs
> I'm using creatine everyday for last 3 months (Few people seem to ask about that)
> I've follower @MazAB on his supplement list too

Overall I'm happy, happy because I know it's only 5 months. Of course hoping for a stronger showing in the next month or 2!

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.22.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.34.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.19.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.11.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.42.05.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.56.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.49.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.42.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.35.png

Screenshot 2022-02-03 at 09.41.30.png

Wow looks incredible man 👌

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.