THE HAIR DR / DR ARSHAD / 2000 GRAFT - Walkthrough experience and how it goes

@londonhairlossvictim I would agree that January onwards will be the magical months of growth, but it still amazes me how little you shed. My opinion, you'll start the accelerated growth phase in December, and enjoy that progress over the holidays! 😉  I also have sparse growth in some areas, so it looks a little patchy at the exact same stage as you. My right side definitely more dense than my left, but it's par for the course at just hitting the 11 week mark. From what I've seen with other recorded journey's, at week 14 the less dense areas start to balance out a little better. 

Everything looks awesome bro!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MazAB said:

@londonhairlossvictim I would agree that January onwards will be the magical months of growth, but it still amazes me how little you shed. My opinion, you'll start the accelerated growth phase in December, and enjoy that progress over the holidays! 😉  I also have sparse growth in some areas, so it looks a little patchy at the exact same stage as you. My right side definitely more dense than my left, but it's par for the course at just hitting the 11 week mark. From what I've seen with other recorded journey's, at week 14 the less dense areas start to balance out a little better. 

Everything looks awesome bro!

Ok that's good to know! Even though my hair looks ok not too bad from what I expected with shedding mentioned so much i was a bit like "oh no" about the left side but of course i have read and see others say in the first few months its not always equal growth. 

BTW this Friday I'll use for the first time that hair fibre product I mentioned i got, the one you wanted to see. Got some first time going out to some party lol this weekend and then next wed also - will tell you how those fibres sit. exactly for that left patch i want it to use on

Absolutely, would love to see it! If you could post some close up pictures of it indoors, and in direct sunlight, that would help get the true representation of it. Hairatin is supposedly the Rolls-Royce of hair fibers because of its reflective properties, giving it an extremely realistic appearance even on the hairline at close range. Your specific use case is perfect for this product, so hopefully it all works out!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MazAB said:

Absolutely, would love to see it! If you could post some close up pictures of it indoors, and in direct sunlight, that would help get the true representation of it. Hairatin is supposedly the Rolls-Royce of hair fibers because of its reflective properties, giving it an extremely realistic appearance even on the hairline at close range. Your specific use case is perfect for this product, so hopefully it all works out!

I didn't know that, I only heard about it because of you 😜

6 minutes ago, HHH said:

No you didn't, just checked

If this helps these were taken on: 4 August
I did the FUE on 3 Sept

Does that help? wow it actually looks crazy to see them, I do see myself better than that already tbh. Do you guys agree?
I even did a video, https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlavu463pls0xrw/IMG_1588.MOV?dl=0

During the time before my FUE I would say for a year prior to FUE, or maybe even 2. I would always use thickening powder when i go out and also hair fibers. It really bothered me alot. I really hate this hairline and templates, was always conscious outside. 

Sometimes it was ok, a good haircut helped sometimes and just there was a time it did seem to be coming back naturally but then I would say the 6 months prior to Sept 3 - when I did the FUE...I really felt suddenly the finastride stopped working, maybe some element of sadness in my life added to it (a personal relationship) and i really didn't like how it was heading which made me make the decision finally to finish this issue once and for all.

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

Wow, seriously you look better already and it's only been 2 and a half months!

Very lucky that you missed a major shed on top of that.

Enjoy your party and don't worry about hair loss becuase no-one will be able to tell!👍

Just now, HHH said:

Wow, seriously you look better already and it's only been 2 and a half months!

Very lucky that you missed a major shed on top of that.

Enjoy your party and don't worry about hair loss becuase no-one will be able to tell!👍

Yea' to be honest I just dug these up to post i never even looked at them myself since but I see it too.

What do you mean major shed on top? you mean before I got the FUE done? Oh you mean, during this process of post FUE?

All i rmbr is that those pics and vid i sent of me in August, that and 6 months prior to that I could just sense it getting worse and worse. Before it was only the left temple when I noticed the right temple going that was what drove me to just go and do it. Otherwise I didn't want to do an FUE and wanted it to come back with meds

26 minutes ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

Yea' to be honest I just dug these up to post i never even looked at them myself since but I see it too.

What do you mean major shed on top? you mean before I got the FUE done? Oh you mean, during this process of post FUE?

All i rmbr is that those pics and vid i sent of me in August, that and 6 months prior to that I could just sense it getting worse and worse. Before it was only the left temple when I noticed the right temple going that was what drove me to just go and do it. Otherwise I didn't want to do an FUE and wanted it to come back with meds

Yeah, as in not only have you had really good early growth, but you don't seem to have shed as much as most do!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I thought I'd do a video this time round to show my progress. I hope it's clear - i really struggle to take good pics with my phone using the front facing camera!

So from Sept 3rd to today it is - almost exactly the 3 month mark

This was taken just this morning: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oa4bso6o0p6g220/IMG_5618.mov?dl=0

I brushed my fingers through it to try to show as much - My personal feeling is that it's already better then when I was before I did my FUE. You can see some pre-op pics just above in this thread.
My right side of temple has grown faster, the native hairs. I don't know if that is new hairs too there?
My left is growing slower, I'm not worried because I know that the expectancy if I am right is to expect new years in month 4 and 5.
My hairline looks a bit better already.

I don't look at my hair everyday, not really bothered about it. Just letting it do it's thing being well aware that expectations where from month 4 and 5 to see new things taking place.

I do see on my hairline new small hairs coming out when I do inspect a bit. But to be honest, I don't know sometimes what I should be looking out for and how to see if something is new or what's going on.

• Administrators

Wow it looks fantastic already 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

same here actually...legit think its actually aiding growth ...

Are you taking any medication? Fin?
For example I'm using Dutestride topical once a week - going to up it to 2x a week as I've had no sides from using it (Advice from clinic when you use it for first time to trial it once a week for 4 weeks)

14 minutes ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

Are you taking any medication? Fin?
For example I'm using Dutestride topical once a week - going to up it to 2x a week as I've had no sides from using it (Advice from clinic when you use it for first time to trial it once a week for 4 weeks)

nothing prescription wise

16 minutes ago, maxamil99 said:

Looking great! Going my surgery with Arshad next Monday, this has made me very excited! 

Wow that's amazing that my post can motivate you more!
During the process, the bit at the start when they pull out the donor hairs, that's the most painful part so if you just grind through that bit - the whole process will be faster. They told me alot of people find that painful so sometimes people ask for breaks - but that just then makes the whole day go longer. Mine was done from morning and then finished at 4pm if i'm right. But I literally did not take any breaks, just the lunch break in middle.

I checked my hair today myself a bit - pushed it in few different directions.So this is post 3 months. I didn't wash my hair this morning so it's a bit crazy all over the place looking.

As mentioned in past posts you can see that my right temple is much more covered type of look while the left is my weak area, from the start.

Really can't wait for the hairs to start growing on that part to fill it in. 

does it look normal at this stage to a few of you? I pulled it down also to show how it looks in that area around where it was shaved down and how it is doing now from there too

IMG_5722.JPG

IMG_5726.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG

IMG_5724.JPG

IMG_5723.JPG

You absolutely look very very normal. For myself, same thing, right side is stronger than the left, and yours looks way less patchy than mine. That should start even out around the 18 week range. For now use the fibers to even it out.

Just now, MazAB said:

You absolutely look very very normal. For myself, same thing, right side is stronger than the left, and yours looks way less patchy than mine. That should start even out around the 18 week range. For now use the fibers to even it out.

Yea for sure, I only use the fibers when I go out. In the gym I wear a cap anyways, always have actually helps me work out. Since my FUE I've only been out a few times, when this is much stronger I'll be out all the time. It's fine though I work from home and have used this time to really build my business.

I went to an event used fibers but I did use some gel also. Hair looked great from the front but there was a crane camera and i just got the video of it, so i prob didn't spread fibres so great and using gel too so it's obviously the lack of density in that area that was shaved like from a higher angle of a camera, just noticed it now in a video i got sent