Eugenix, NW3 5200 + grafts / MazAB's 2nd procedure on 10/8/2022 by Dr Pradeep Sethi

MazAB

On 3/10/2023 at 5:07 PM, Berba11 said:

Looks superb Armen! How long would you say the hair on top is in CM’s here?

Thanks Ryan! Just measured it for you because I was a little unsure myself. It is about 6cm long on top. I will definitely try and grow it longer, and if/when it starts to get to an unruly / uncontrollable state, I'll definitely cut it down a bit. I'm sure there is a sweet spot, but all I can do now is experiment and see what works. And, of course, have fun in the process.😁

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds for you as well. Great news for you, nobody will ever have an idea that you went back for a second procedure. The donor area in the back you can just chalk up to a haircut gone wrong, and nobody will think twice about it, LOL!😉

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 5:13 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Armen, you're killing the salt and pepper look. It looks awesome so happy for you man. I thought your hair looked good last year when we met, but it's a lot better now. 

I'm glad you said that @Melvin- Moderator. I've been contemplating coloring it, but apprehensive to do it. I know I can get away with coloring it now, but at some point you have to stop otherwise you are just the old man that colors his hair that everyone talks about, haha! I've seen those older men that finally throw in the towel and stop coloring and turn into an old man overnight. I'd much rather go gray over a longer period, rather than faking it for 2 more decades. That's been part of the mindset, but still tempting none the less my friend😉

• Like 2

On 2/7/2023 at 12:04 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

My hairdresser told me about this new technique called AirTouch. It's more expensive and takes more time, but they won't color all your hair.The result can be very natural, hair will blend nicely, you can look into that. 

you mentioned some drawbacks to that method - what is the advantage?

On 3/10/2023 at 9:17 PM, MazAB said:

Month 5

The density has really started to kicked in. Very happy with the progress and am finding it to be extremely challenging to pinpoint any weak spots after this second go. I have to mention for anyone that is contemplating building off a first successful transplant to highly consider a density session. It has been such a game changer from a styling standpoint. Because my hair now has the weight and volume, it's finally cooperating with me when I'm styling it. Before I would have to apply hair gel to tame it, otherwise it was a wiry wavy mess for the most part. Now, no product at all, it seems to fall right in place. For this to be the case at month 5, I'm feeling super confident about the growth and maturity in the coming months.

Thanks guys! 

20230310_110802 (1).jpg

20230310_105431.jpg

20230310_105454.jpg

really good work this 🤯 the temples are ridiculously good 👏🏻👏🏻

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, MazAB said:

Thanks Ryan! Just measured it for you because I was a little unsure myself. It is about 6cm long on top. I will definitely try and grow it longer, and if/when it starts to get to an unruly / uncontrollable state, I'll definitely cut it down a bit. I'm sure there is a sweet spot, but all I can do now is experiment and see what works. And, of course, have fun in the process.😁

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds for you as well. Great news for you, nobody will ever have an idea that you went back for a second procedure. The donor area in the back you can just chalk up to a haircut gone wrong, and nobody will think twice about it, LOL!😉

Looks great at that length - suits you perfectly!

Ha! I am rocking a VERY dodgy looking haircut at the moment. Small price to pay for the no-shave though!

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 10:17 PM, MazAB said:

Month 5

The density has really started to kicked in. Very happy with the progress and am finding it to be extremely challenging to pinpoint any weak spots after this second go. I have to mention for anyone that is contemplating building off a first successful transplant to highly consider a density session. It has been such a game changer from a styling standpoint. Because my hair now has the weight and volume, it's finally cooperating with me when I'm styling it. Before I would have to apply hair gel to tame it, otherwise it was a wiry wavy mess for the most part. Now, no product at all, it seems to fall right in place. For this to be the case at month 5, I'm feeling super confident about the growth and maturity in the coming months.

Thanks guys! 

20230310_110802 (1).jpg

20230310_105431.jpg

20230310_105454.jpg

Your transformation is marvellous. It's going to be even greater once you reach 1 year after the last one. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2023 at 4:17 PM, MazAB said:

Month 5

Thanks guys! 

20230310_110802 (1).jpg

20230310_105431.jpg

20230310_105454.jpg

Love it, man- “confident about growth and maturity?” Haha…this already looks fully grown and matured!

Enjoy it, man- still pining for the time we had in India!

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 2:00 AM, Xanadu said:

you mentioned some drawbacks to that method - what is the advantage?

Well, you just quoted the advantages 😂

won't color all your hair.The result can be very natural, hair will blend nicely

On 3/10/2023 at 10:17 PM, MazAB said:

Month 5

Thanks guys! 

20230310_110802 (1).jpg

20230310_105431.jpg

20230310_105454.jpg

OMG... mate I'm speechless you look amazing.. and those temple points make a massive difference as well, I'm sad more clinics don't take eugenix more aggressive approach there

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 3:41 PM, ZeeMan said:

Wow, @MazAB you look like a 20-year old, congrats! With at least 40% more growth to come, amazing.

Thanks ZeeMan! If the growth ended today, I'd have ZERO complaints! It is so hard to believe that it could actually get better than this, but let's see what the coming months bring from the hair gods, LOL! 😁

On 4/7/2023 at 3:43 PM, BRITA-XL said:

Wow 😯 Im clearly out of the loop, I come back and seen this 2nd OP and this update.. real good stuff 🙏

Thanks @BRITA-XL! It was the best decision to get the 2nd procedure done for sure. It really was the cure all for the weaker areas and added refinement. Well worth it in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 4:22 PM, newguy2021 said:

Congrats. Amazing transformation and so natural-looking. You look 20 years younger.

Eugenix did its voodoo magic on you!

This seals my decision to go with Dr. Sethi for my 2nd (minor) procedure.

Thanks @newguy2021! @Eugenix Hair Sciences was the best decision I've ever made. Dr Arika, Dr Das, and even Dr Somesh all do great work, but of course, you can't go wrong with the man, the myth, the legend himself, Dr. Sethi! You'll be very happy with the meticulous work, and professionalism of the entire staff. You'll be in safe hands with any of their doctors and technicians.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:05 AM, Bb111 said:

Wow Armen, just amazing. So happy for you and can't wait to see the final result (although I'm not sure how it get much better!)

Thanks @Bb111! Yours is filling in quite nicely as well! Would love to see another update from you as I'm sure growth has progressed since last month. How it all going or (growing!😁)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sorry I'm a little late to post my Month 7 update. I've seen some new growth, but I feel the majority of improvement is in the thickening of the new hairs. Let the months of maturity begin. 😁 

Hard to spot weak areas, but if l had to point out areas slightly weaker than everywhere else, it would be the frontal center and left temple point. With it being only month 7, I have no doubt that has plenty of time for improvement as hair density will inevitably mature in the next few months, so it should catch up to everything else no problem.

Oral Minoxidil kick-started the growth for sure, but I had to lower my dosage to 1.25mg daily because my heart rate jumped from 40 beats per minute to 60 when I was taking 2.5mg. No sides at all with heart rate at 1.25mg daily. To compensate for the microdose, I'm taking topical Minoxidil 5%, and upgraded my Dutasteride dosage to every 4th day, instead of once weekly. Taking Fin, of course, on the days I'm not taking Dut. That regimen has been working very well over the last 2 months.

Thanks guys!

~Maz

20230516_180642.jpg

20230516_181111.jpg

20230516_180944.jpg

20230516_181021.jpg

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 4
  • Wow 5