My Story - 2500~ Grafts with Eugenix

Rbs

1 hour ago, Rbs said:

Yeah, I am thinking about it. Will wait for a full 18 months and then decide.

Another approach would be to transplant beard hair back into donor. I spoke with Dr Pradeep about this and they do a lot work with patients on this, and it solves the problem instead of masking it.

See how it progresses and go from there.

Food for thought

Edited by MazAB

I know it’s not ideal in terms of maintenance but regular 0.5 skin fades solves the donor aesthetics issue ..seems to be the lower half back and sides are the problem ..just buzz them off and blend into the top half ….or marry a hairdresser with barbering skills job done 😊

Looks great overall though ..happy for you .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MazAB said:

Another approach would be to transplant beard hair back into donor. I spoke with Dr Pradeep about this and they do a lot work with patients on this, and it solves the problem instead of masking it.

See how it progresses and go from there.

Food for thought

Interesting. I do see myself doing a refresher transplant down the line (about 5 years maybe).

SMP shouldnt impact HT in the same area right?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

I know it’s not ideal in terms of maintenance but regular 0.5 skin fades solves the donor aesthetics issue ..seems to be the lower half back and sides are the problem ..just buzz them off and blend into the top half ….or marry a hairdresser with barbering skills job done 😊

Looks great overall though ..happy for you .

Ha ha, true. Heck, even a 1 or 2 does a great job. It's when they get long it looks raggedy...

3 hours ago, Rbs said:

Interesting. I do see myself doing a refresher transplant down the line (about 5 years maybe).

SMP shouldnt impact HT in the same area right?

I would ask Eugenix.I do believe they would advise against SMP in most situations. You have plenty of donor my friend. Smp in the donor or any where else is for the dudes that have burned thru all their donor (ie beard, scalp, chest, pubic). Having the donor to spare in your case, fixing the issue instead of masking it makes a ton more sense for you. Talk to Eugenix about it if in a years time, nothing's improved on the donor. Especially if your interested in a refinement session, hold off on SMP altogether.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 8:43 PM, MazAB said:

I would ask Eugenix.I do believe they would advise against SMP in most situations. You have plenty of donor my friend. Smp in the donor or any where else is for the dudes that have burned thru all their donor (ie beard, scalp, chest, pubic). Having the donor to spare in your case, fixing the issue instead of masking it makes a ton more sense for you. Talk to Eugenix about it if in a years time, nothing's improved on the donor. Especially if your interested in a refinement session, hold off on SMP altogether.

Thanks, Maza!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2022 at 8:38 PM, bbq111 said:

Agree would love an update

On 5/16/2022 at 3:56 PM, SLA said:

Hi @Rbs- How are things progressing?

How is the donor healing?

Sorry for the lack of updates folks, busy with life, work and other stuff!

All good/great on the hair front! The growth is good; low density on right side is slowly getting better....

Donor area healed really really well SLA; I dont see ANY scarring unless I use a macro lens :)

Will post the 10 month update soon!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, MazAB said:

Agreed! Any updates would be great😁

On 7/21/2022 at 3:07 AM, bbq111 said:

Hey @Rbs I know you have been busy with life but would love to see the 10 or 12 month update. Thank you!

Sorry guys. WIll do one this weekend.

ALl great. Right side density is a little worrying. I will look for some objective feedback from this group :)