3790 Grafts FUE NW6-7 by Dr. Ozlem Bicer, 02/07/2021

• Administrators

It’s definitely growing in, the next few months are gonna be fun.53136EAB-D142-49D6-A0E3-0DE398F3CE43.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Glad to see, so "fast" past your 5 months, probably for you not fast like for us spectators :) , but i'm really glad see very nice progress in your case ;) !  Definetely this 5th month is visible progress. And i'm sure at 7th-8th months will be with even bigger progress and more density ;) .

Wish you to be asap big growth and big density :) !

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

6 months update

Hey everyone!

Another month has passed, and it's time to share my current progress with you.

I can see some improvement compared to last month. It might not seem that way from the photos, but when you look at me from the front, I definitely look a lot better than I did before the HT! At least in my opinion. 😋

Luckily I'm quite tall, so the vast majority of people will never look at my head from the top.

I'm still using the baby shampoo (my barber said I can keep using it indefinitely in his opinion), and I'm now allowing myself to expose my scalp to the sun, at least for short durations.

There are still a few odd hairs here and there- they feel rough and are very curly, compared to my soft and straight usual hair. What do you think about this?

Also, I think I will update once every 2 months from here on out. If you think I should keep updating every month, please let me know!

Front Censored.png

Topfront Censored.png

1641502466936.jpg

Side Censored.png

1641502466917.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

It’s definitely improving.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 2/3/2022 at 1:50 AM, tokerutaichou said:

7 months update

So I decided to continue updating every month. Here are this month's photos.

I think there's some more improvement. What do you think?

Front censored.png

Topfront censored.png

1643870287484.jpg

Side censored.png

1643870287444.jpg

definitely improving month over month.. you still have more new growth to experience and thickening of the hair.. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

8 months update

My baby shampoo finally ran out, but it does a good job of keeping the dandruffs away (I have a chronic problem with that), so I decided to keep using it.

For years now, I've combed my hair sideway and backward to give it a fuller appearance. But now I noticed that it almost looks decent if I comb it to the front, which is nice. It also makes my hairline appear a bit lower. However, for these photos, I combed it as usual. Maybe if I grow it out a bit more it will look better, but as long as I'm posting these photos I'll try to get a haircut every month.

Note that since this month was shorter, and since I had a delay in getting my haircut, my hair is a bit shorter compared to usual.

Next update in a month.

Front censored.png

Topfront censored.png

1646245132246.jpg

Side censored.png

1646245132193.jpg

• Like 3

I think that letting your hair grow a little longer will give a fuller appearance, maybe starting at month 10 you should stop the haircuts so when you get to the year after the transplant you can do a before/after with same length of hair you had on your before pictures 💪! You definitely improved your hair a lot comparing it to the before, I'm curious about the final result!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MaasterK said:

I think that letting your hair grow a little longer will give a fuller appearance, maybe starting at month 10 you should stop the haircuts so when you get to the year after the transplant you can do a before/after with same length of hair you had on your before pictures 💪! You definitely improved your hair a lot comparing it to the before, I'm curious about the final result!

Thank you very much!

I did consider lowering my haircut frequency to once every two months.

I might even do that starting now. I'll think about it.

• Administrators

Starting to come in nicely 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, SD1984 said:

Doesn't get much better than this for a NW 7 3700 grafts, and you still have a ways to go. Add some dermatch or fibers for even more visual improvement.

Thank you.

I am planning to get a second HT around January. I will upload my progress here as well.

I actually don't know much about DermMatch. From quick browsing it looks cool, but I don't know if it's something I'll actually use lol. Right now, I look pretty decent from the front and I'm fairly tall, so I think this is satisfactory for now.

Edited by tokerutaichou
  • Like 1

Congratulations, definetely progress in your case is visible, after 8 months , and  for NW6-7 think really good results, and still 4 months left to continue growth :) ... Think if you leave hair 2 months without haircut , will be even better visible your progress after HT. I'm glad see your progress ;) ! Wish you to be in 1-2-3 months whatever even better ;) !

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, blackislback said:

Congratulations, definetely progress in your case is visible, after 8 months , and  for NW6-7 think really good results, and still 4 months left to continue growth :) ... Think if you leave hair 2 months without haircut , will be even better visible your progress after HT. I'm glad see your progress ;) ! Wish you to be in 1-2-3 months whatever even better ;) !

Thank you very much!

Edited by tokerutaichou

• 3 weeks later...

9 months update

Hey guys!

9 months have passed, and now I think my hair looks pretty decent even if I comb it to the front. It also makes my hairline look lower, so that's what I did for these photos. Do you think I should retake them with my hair combed sideways, as before?

Also, I'm considering skipping the haircut next week, and letting my hair grow out for another month, for the next progress photos. What do you think?

Front censored.png

Topfront censored.png

top.png

Side censored.png

back.png

Edited by tokerutaichou
  • Like 2