3790 Grafts FUE NW6-7 by Dr. Ozlem Bicer, 02/07/2021

22 hours ago, TakeAction said:

That's a major improvement, even if it didn't come out perfectly. How often are you using fibers, if at all?

I don't use fibers at all. I don't think they're common around here since I've never seen them or even an ad about them.

• Valued Contributor

Hair fibres such as Toppik are used to sprinkle on the hair to give the illusion of more hair denisty. A the end of the day you wash it out of your hair. In terms of your hair transplant I want to add this. The hair to scalp color is a great match. You still have your temple points straight from mother nature. You results look so natural that you have avoided the mistake that so many people are left with and that is looking like 'something has been done.' Looking as if you never had a procedure always takes preference to anything else. If you choose to have a second procedure then that is totally up to you. However if you are happy with your results (as I am) then congratulations. If you are still on finasteride without any side effects then that is a massive bonus in itself!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Hairtroubles said:

Can I ask why some grafts didn’t survive, Is that normal?

It can happen even if everything  is done right and the grafts have been handled correctly. Everyone’s body responds different . Which is Why you see subpar results from even the best clinics 

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

14 months update

1 year and 2 months have passed since my HT. By recommendation of friends and you fellow forum members, I haven't cut my hair in 4 months now. I am quite satisfied with the results so far.

Here are photos of my hair combed down (though it's a bit unruly) and sideways. Photos taken a short while after washing my hair.

The crown area looks awful, but I guess this means that in contrast the transplanted area looks pretty good. What do you think?

Also, do you think I should cut my hair, or should I let it grow even more?

Next update in two months.

image.jpeg

Front combed topfront censored.JPG

Front combed top shrunk.JPG

Front combed side censored.JPG

Front combed back shrunk.JPG

Side combed front censored.JPG

Side combed topfront censored.JPG

Side combed top shrunk.JPG

On 8/10/2022 at 1:09 PM, Hairtroubles said:

Can I ask, is it okay to get a hair transplant for a diffuse thinner - im getting to the point I am close to going with bicer but scared this would happen to me?

Wouldn't even call this guy a diffuse thinner. He was pretty much completely bald on top. But still I feel this should have come out a bit more dense. Especially since no crown was involved. I think one more session of 4000 grafts would do wonders though. The good thing is that the new hairs will most likely remain permanent and resistant to DHT for a while.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Final Results + Link to 2nd HT

Hi guys.

On 21/09/2023 I had a second HT at Dr. Bicer's clinic.

Here are the photos I took before the transplant, which can be considered as the final results of the first transplant. Note that I grew out my hair for a considerably long time before the transplant (at least two months, don't remember exactly).

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.jpeg

Overall, given how bad my condition was before the transplant, I am very satisfied with the results.

I will post the second hair transplant review in a separate post and will link it here afterwards.

Edited by tokerutaichou
  • Like 1