Big FUT - Dr Muresanu - Hattingen clinic hair transplant - Schaffhausen Switzerland

16 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Nice work! 

Where do you get your topical dut from? 

In a pharmacy in Zagreb. Well i cant really say much about this. I had a genetic test for AGA in 2019 so I used that pointer for the perscription. 

P. S. I know expierenced forum guys will know the answer. 

Can you tell me how to change the title? I just want to rephrase the line and put one more important information

Edited by gradina22
  • Like 1

These two pics are with some product, so not legit 100%

Second one is too dark, but not really that important. 

Most of the guys are already well aware of their bennefit. 

I usually use spray on my crown and just bits of fibers to boost my results

IMG_20220221_124949.jpg

IMG-20220221-WA0000.jpg

Edited by gradina22
  • Like 4

Wow! So natural, you must be very happy! I am looking forward to november, I will be happy with just 50 % of your growth-amazing. Do you have to comb the hair very «carefully» in s special way to get so nice result; or does it look good also in the morning 😅 thx again for sharing-helps us juniors a lot 💐

7 hours ago, Havar said:

Wow! So natural, you must be very happy! I am looking forward to november, I will be happy with just 50 % of your growth-amazing. Do you have to comb the hair very «carefully» in s special way to get so nice result; or does it look good also in the morning 😅 thx again for sharing-helps us juniors a lot 💐

Hey Havar. Thanks for your nice comments. 

So, when I get up I do style my hair, but I just do it with my hands and its pretty quick. I do move some of my hair to overlap some part, but I really dont use some strategy, or try to comb it over. I usually pull my hairline with both of my hands and then split it on the sides, let the hair fall and then try to see if I need to improve something:D😔

Hair always looks better when its clean and nice, also if you blow dry it and shot it afterwards. 

These pics were always done when I washed my hair in the evening and then they were taken right in the morning. That means hair was still fresh. I think everybody needs to be honest so I will also add that when hair starts to be more greasy you can expect that some patches or areas dont look that great. I would say this happens on 3 or fourth day. I usually wash my hair every 3 days. That was an advice long time given by some dermatologists (not just one). 

Also I would add that some areas look better because of the planning (stronger hairline, thinner crown). Everything goes around your demands and suplies that donor can give. 

Logical fact that you have here is that somwhat longer hair gives a better illusion of "fullnes". If i would cut my hair shorter, I dont know how transparent my scalp could be. But I always liked haircuts that are not buzzed or shorter. 

Finnaly, I can also say that hair doesnt look that good when its completley wet. I usually dont see pictures like that on this forum and I didnt presonally shot them either. But thats something that doesnt bother me at all. 

I still do have a few months in front of me, so It will be really nice to see if these results can improve a bit more. 

Edited by gradina22
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

11 months+a few days update

Im posting outdoor/indoors pictures

Crown isnt still filled up all around. But I will wait out a bit more to give a final conclusion. 

If you have any toughts, pls comment ;)

IMG-20220518-WA0012.jpg

IMG_20220523_180334.jpg

IMG_20220523_180401.jpg

IMG-20220518-WA0001.jpg

IMG_20220523_180420.jpg

Edited by gradina22
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Wow looks fantastic 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Hello boys🤑

It is time to share some more pictures. I took them two days ago and that gives 1 year and half a month (give or take) from my last years FUT hairtransplant in Switzerland, that was done by dr. Sever and dr. Laura Muresanu in Hattingen clinic. Im extremley happy with my results. I started as a pretty advanced Norwood 5, but for the last 6 or 7 months Im living a very peacefull and happy life, given that I got a good HT and got rid myself of a hairpiece that I wore more than 3 years. 

Im posting a few pictures. Im thinking about showing  my face up front, but still need to think about it. 

If anybody has any toughts, please do share them. 

Thanks everybody for the support and all the knowledge that I got while reading 4his site! 

IMG-20220707-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20220707-WA0000.jpg

IMG_20220707_115155.jpg

IMG-20220707-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220707-WA0007.jpg

Edited by gradina22
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, gradina22 said:

Hello boys🤑

It is time to share some more pictures. I took them two days ago and that gives 1 year and half a month (give or take) from my last years FUT hairtransplant in Switzerland, that was done by dr. Sever and dr. Laura Muresanu in Hattingen clinic. Im extremley happy with my results. I started as a pretty advanced Norwood 5, but for the last 6 or 7 months Im living a very peacefull and happy life, given that I got a good HT and got rid myself of a hairpiece that I wore more than 3 years. 

Im posting a few pictures. Im thinking about showing  my face up front, but still need to think about it. 

If anybody has any toughts, please do share them. 

Thanks everybody for the support and all the knowledge that I got while reading 4his site! 

IMG-20220707-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20220707-WA0000.jpg

IMG_20220707_115155.jpg

IMG-20220707-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20220707-WA0007.jpg

Looks good. Can u share a picture with the hairline with the hair combed upwards ? Because we can’t see the hairline with the hair combed downwards. Thanks 🙏🏻 

Looks very nice. Do you have issues with the scar, or is it just fine? Are you planning/feel the need for another transplant? Thx for sharing, I hope I will get results in your league… 

• Administrators

Looks fantastic man, so happy for you 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

How have you been @gradina22 would love an update.

View my thread

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

@gradina22

I hope you’re enjoying your hair. Pay us a visit some time, wed love an update 🙏

View my thread