Grade 5A Baldness Results - 3500 FUE/DHT Grafts, 6-Months update at Eugenix Hair Sciences

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-12 at 12.10.21 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-12 at 12.10.21 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-12 at 12.10.20 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-12 at 12.10.19 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-12 at 12.10.19 PM.jpeg

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

It should be made known that his skin color plays a pretty big role in this too. This type of hair loss on a white would need at least 1000 more grafts imo to achieve something passable. The guy in the video also has very strong lateral humps. If those weren't there he'd need a good 750 more grafts on each side imo.

Edited by SD1984
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SD1984 said:

It should be made known that his skin color plays a pretty big role in this too. This type of hair loss on a white would need at least 1000 more grafts imo to achieve something passable. The guy in the video also has very strong lateral humps. If those weren't there he'd need a good 750 more grafts on each side imo.

Perhaps, yet I am not so sure it would need that much. @paddyirishman (NW6) front and mid-scalp was restored very well with just shy of 3,600 grafts. He is a fine haired, pale skin guy from Ireland. I saw a Joe Tillman run through of @Zoomsterresults (slick bald NW6/7- fine hair, pale skin)and it seems that out of the 7k grafts, 4,500 was front and mid-scalp.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SLA said:

Perhaps, yet I am not so sure it would need that much. @paddyirishman (NW6) front and mid-scalp was restored very well with just shy of 3,600 grafts. He is a fine haired, pale skin guy from Ireland. I saw a Joe Tillman run through of @Zoomsterresults (slick bald NW6/7- fine hair, pale skin)and it seems that out of the 7k grafts, 4,500 was front and mid-scalp.

Look at @Rolandas, he too had 3500 grafts and needed all those grafts in just the frontal third to give him good density. This is partially bc he is caucasian unlike the guy in the video.

2 minutes ago, SD1984 said:

Look at @Rolandas, he too had 3500 grafts and needed all those grafts in just the frontal third to give him good density. This is partially bc he is caucasian unlike the guy in the video.

While it looks pretty good considering I was 95% bald in the whole frontal third, I don't think it's dense enough considering my hair caliber. I will be putting some more grafts in there on my 2nd surgery in June.

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, SD1984 said:

This has nothing to do with race. A blonde pale Caucasian gets just as good results because of the favorable skin to hair contrast. Making absolute statements that results like this are not possible on Caucasians is flat out false. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Rolandas said:

While it looks pretty good considering I was 95% bald in the whole frontal third, I don't think it's dense enough considering my hair caliber. I will be putting some more grafts in there on my 2nd surgery in June.

Thanks for your vid contributions @Rolandas..really slick and informative..

Great 1st pass btw...👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SD1984 said:

True @SD1984about @Rolandas, however, I have given you other examples of those with similar hair characteristics in which the illusion of density created with fewer grafts- in reality, it might not be as dense as Rolandas for sure. It depends on many things and also the definition of what acceptable density is. I think a lot of people rely on the shingling effect of growing the hair out and styling appropriately which for some is acceptable cosmetic density. If you look at @Zoomsteroutdoor photos, you can see through the hair a bit no doubt. Would that be acceptable for me? Yes....for others? Maybe not.

@Rolandas, while you say you need more grafts, when I look at your photos and videos, your HT it appears super dense to me :). Best of luck on that 2nd pass...I am sure it will be a slam dunk!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...