Floyd Mayweather gets a beard transplant

Melvin- Admin

• Administrators

Do any of you guys have anymore info? Where did he go? 

B5981202-91FD-4556-9FB2-CBF70CC6C443.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Some people actually are saying Hair Of Istanbul! His insta comments have been turned off 🤨

Wow no way! There you go people rich people don’t do any research!

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow no way! There you go people rich people don’t do any research!

Others mentioned Asli Tarcan. This is all because he was pictured In Turkey.

Sure sooner or later we will find out who he chose 🤨🤨

Edited by JohnAC71

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Captain Haddock said:

Floyd isn't exactly known to make smart decisions outside the ring... This might be true lol. 

He’s trying to promote a fight with a YouTuber, my god who would pay money for that.

• Like 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He’s trying to promote a fight with a YouTuber, my god who would pay money for that.

I would, him (the YouTuber, not Floyd) and his brother are spoiled rich arrogant a**holes and I'd like to see them getting beat up in front of millions of people. I'd rather pay to see his brother Jake getting annihilated by McGreggor though, which is what they're trying to do now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

3 hours ago, Captain Haddock said:

Yeah haha. First the fight with an unknown kick boxer in Japan and now Jake Paul. Way to go. 

To be fair, legacy aside, if people are willing to pay you millions of dollars for the easiest fights of your career, its a no brainer. 

Looks like he's had some work done on his temple points and hairline also. 

It seems like he got his transplant in Turkey. Someone posted this photo on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/poeta1907/status/1339213851674497024/photo/

EpXX5nTXIAMlzNa.jpg

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

• Administrators
7 hours ago, shami26 said:

It seems like he got his transplant in Turkey. Someone posted this photo on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/poeta1907/status/1339213851674497024/photo/

EpXX5nTXIAMlzNa.jpg

Is the guys next to him a surgeon? Looks more like a suit guy.

View my thread

19 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Whattttt!!!
Oh my god... and having all the money he chooses Turkey 🤯

I think it's because a simple Google search for "best hair transplant" leads to a lot of sponsored ads like HOI. 

And then you click on their Instagram with their fake 1.4 M followers and photoshopped or topik'd pictures and seal the deal. 

• Sad 1

To me, this feels like a business thing more than a personal choice. When Zack from the Try Guys got his ARTAS hair transplant from the sketchiest hipster outfit possible I'm sure the work was done for free if he can wasn't paid for the promo work as well. Floyd probably has a nice quiet endorsement deal tied up in this, especially given how much money HOI seems to throw at marketing.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

To me, this feels like a business thing more than a personal choice. When Zack from the Try Guys got his ARTAS hair transplant from the sketchiest hipster outfit possible I'm sure the work was done for free if he can wasn't paid for the promo work as well. Floyd probably has a nice quiet endorsement deal tied up in this, especially given how much money HOI seems to throw at marketing.

Absolutely. Many people may not realize how greedy rich and famous people can be. No matter how much money they already have, they'll do anything to save a few bucks or advertise for anything that harms other people.
I know plenty of terrible unethical clinics in India that are endorsed by famous celebrities just for a few lakhs (when their wealth is in crores).

Also, let's not forget the 80's and 90's when celebrities endorsed cancer causing stuff such as cigarettes.

Edited by tressful11
  • Sad 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Very plausible and likely. 

View my thread

I mean it's a relatively cheap Turkish hair transplant clinic and Floyd is like the best paid athlete in the world, I find it hard to believe this would make financial sense for either party. You never know though, the time will tell. So far he didn't disclose anything publicly.

Also the timing is crazy, there's an active thread from a person who had such a terrible experience there.

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442