plz help!!! H.T Yes or no ? Pics inclluded

Hi guys,

I need your help.

Im 36 yrs old and im losing hair since i was 21 yrs old.

I have baldness histoy in my family.

Im treating myself with :dermaroller ,rogain,e vitamins, oils , nutrition, etc.

Recently i hear about more and more people  who have made H.T and they are very plesed wuth the result, so im considering to get H.T.

I use toppik and i cant stand it anymore.

In the other hand i still have hair and im still losing hair , in addittion im very afraid from the process (pain, side effects ,etc.)

Im a gym trainer so i cant let myself losing alot of trainings. 

i dont know if to take H.T now or to delay it to the future.

Ive  added pictures , and i d like to hear your honest opinion if younwould take H.T in my condittion.

*Another question, what are the risks that i should take in account?

* If im decsiding to go for it i would be happy for Recommendations to H.T clinics in europe( and how many graffts will i need) , because they are alot of clinics alot of money differences and im ao confused.

Tnx alot.

Ndav20200929_130122.thumb.jpg.dc40071de4f111210ecfdf31820e52f4.jpg20200929_011411.thumb.jpg.7ea8ef09cced3535f27629e738101684.jpg

20200930_062117.jpg

20200930_062216.jpg

20200930_062130.jpg

Edited by Ndav
More details

• Ndav changed the title to plz help!!! H.T Yes or no ? Pics inclluded

Hi john.

Ive tried in the past taking prooecia and i has terrible side effects so i passed it.

Im taking saw palmetto.

My hair is not falling so much but it is.

That a pic which my hair from the donate area  is longer.

Tnx alot

20200120_105911.jpg

Just stay researching some good clinics and get a few consultations. And look in to using topical fin. 
They will be able to properly examine your hair. Looks like your heading for quite a advanced norwood to me. Which doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get a transplant, but retaining what you have is important. 

Edited by JohnAC71

• Administrators

Looks similar to my hair before I had hair transplants. Can you get one? Yes, but you should try and conserve the hair you have. Are you on fin and min?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Ndav, try Minoxidil to preseve your natural hair.

I represent HDC clinic in Cyprus (Greek side), I had my last HT procedure at HDC by Dr. Maras, you can check many paitents here that went through me, I also give discounts, 2.5 Euros per graft instead 2.7, our price also includes our oen accommodations, 2 days of a procedure and 5 days of cleaning the scalp of scabs 100% and I am your personal guidance 24/7, feel free to consult with on private. 

check my groups and channel, also my blogs on my signature:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/326632715435825/?ref=share

https://www.instagram.com/doronhairadvisor/?hl=en

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Hi friends,

Shifty, ive read your blog and its amazing, no doubt i keep using vitamins and derma roller( derma pen)

Melvin and Novo, recentley ive become against chimicals, so ive stopped minoxidil at all, in addittion my hairloss nevwr stopped with minoxudil ididnt feel.any change with it.

I ve found that greeb tea , avocdo and  mix of oils are doing good.job in stopping hair loss.

My biggest problem is that i want to lower my hairline, and thats imposible.

I dont if h.t would do it, thats my dilema.

Toppik does it but i want hair line with hairs not with powder

Tnx for your answers guys

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Ndav said:

Hi friends,

Shifty, ive read your blog and its amazing, no doubt i keep using vitamins and derma roller( derma pen)

Melvin and Novo, recentley ive become against chimicals, so ive stopped minoxidil at all, in addittion my hairloss nevwr stopped with minoxudil ididnt feel.any change with it.

I ve found that greeb tea , avocdo and  mix of oils are doing good.job in stopping hair loss.

My biggest problem is that i want to lower my hairline, and thats imposible.

I dont if h.t would do it, thats my dilema.

Toppik does it but i want hair line with hairs not with powder

Tnx for your answers guys

Given the fact you’re against meds, lowering the hairline is a bad idea. You need to be conservative, and accept that you won’t be able to restore full density and coverage. The things you take while healthy, do absolutely zero for hair loss. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Tnx Melvin,

I know my hairline will never get back.

I dont feel any hairloss right now, even i dont use min or fin.

However when i did use min i did feel hairloss, maybe its psycholgical.

My bottom line is shell i take a h.t in my condittion or shell i wait with it.

42 minutes ago, Ndav said:

Like Melvin said stuff like this is not going to help your hairloss, that you are forming the impression that it does means you should step back and try to relax as best you can, start keeping a photo record in the coming months and try topical finasteride. See if you can stabilize your loss over the next year and research some doctors on here while you wait.

Tnx Claus,

What are the reasons not to do H.T in my situation?

Because i underatand everyone is pro fin/ min

It seems there are some issues with H.T that i dont know about yhem, otherwise everyone should do it

You have a diffused pattern.  It is a lot of loss and you are still a young. And, if you've shown the propensity to lose, you'll continue losing despite the salad you have chosen to do to help you retain.  Honestly, take the avocado, put the oil on it and eat it. This is doing absolutely nothing for your hair.  If it did, you would not be in this predicament.  (You did indicate there is loss in the family - hereditary).

There is a tendency for many to say "I am losing my hair." They are typically referring to the hair they see in the comb, sink, pillow. This is shedding and not loss.  The follicle gets tired of producing hair and takes a vacation.  This resting period typically takes about 3 months and the hair returns.  Hair loss is different, you do not see hair loss.

Under a bright light look at the hair in your temporal areas.  Notice the strands. Some are thicker than others.  We refer to this thinning process as miniaturization.  Eventually the hair withers away and disappears - never to return. It seems by the photo - you are experiencing a lot of this.

Propecia, Rogaine, PRP and laser and the modalities we refer to when dealing with this debilitating condition.  What exactly did you experience with Propecia? Be specific. Do the others.  Many believe there is synergy when used simultaneously.  Give it a year and reassess.

Nothing wrong with doing transplants as long you are smart about it.  Consider the donor is finite.  There is only so much.  It is also important to recognize it is the front you see when looking at yourself in the mirror and it is the area others see when they interact with you.  You will never go wrong by strengthening what you have.  Even working the mid scalp would be OK.  But why not the crown? Two important points.

We all share a whirl.  The hair grows away from the point and there is no shingling of the hair.  It takes many, many procedures to achieve a "dusting." It is OK to be thin in the area. Get the front and top done and leave the crown for last.  Once happy, you may then consider it - if there is donor still left. (Imagine a patient doing the crown and putting all available donor in that area.  He then loses the front and now has nothing to fix it with).  Be judicious with your grafts.

Lastly, you mentioned lowering the hairline....I think the salad is affecting your mind. Children, young adults and perhaps people with full sets of hair have lower hairlines.  Everyone else will mature the hairline as they age.  The hairline will recede - sometimes with aggressive temporal recession. So imagine filling in your corners.  The hairline keeps receding, you'll end up with a couple of horns. 

Please visit with professionals, do a few consultations and look at photos of cases similar to your own.  I would also go to the mall and just sit.  Look at the way people lose hair. You will NOT find a class 5/6 with a hairline in the middle of their forehead.  

I'm sorry you're dealing with this.  I truly am. Fortunately you still have options. Research.

• Confused 1

Thank you for your detailed reference.

The side effects from using Propecia were Lack of sexual desire, and difficulty getting an erection, Also  im afraid of long-term effects from using Propecia .

I do not feel like I am experiencing hair loss and she has pretty much stopped I use biotin shampoo I use d.h.t blockers like saew palmetto , and diet .

My insecurity is mainly due to the forehead , and templates.

There I considered undergoing a transplant only.

Assuming I oppose chemical use .

Will you offer me a hair transplant just in front of my head?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Ndav said:

Thank you for your detailed reference.

The side effects from using Propecia were Lack of sexual desire, and difficulty getting an erection, Also  im afraid of long-term effects from using Propecia .

I do not feel like I am experiencing hair loss and she has pretty much stopped I use biotin shampoo I use d.h.t blockers like saew palmetto , and diet .

My insecurity is mainly due to the forehead , and templates.

There I considered undergoing a transplant only.

Assuming I oppose chemical use .

Will you offer me a hair transplant just in front of my head?

I mean technically I had hair similar to yours, see my journey in my signature. I had it like yours from 25-27, and then I took a big hit. You can have surgery, but you need to be realistic first and foremost, and the crown is something that’s gonna be thin regardless. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Of course ive saw your journey, and its amazing.

but In your experience, would it be wise as a first transplant right now to do a transplant only in the front of the head? Another question I realized that in the transplant you reach a hairline of 6.5 cm My original forehead structure is very small, And I'm interested in a 5.5 cm hairline Is it possible? Guess right now my hairline is about 7 cm

Tnx

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Ndav said:

Of course ive saw your journey, and its amazing.

but In your experience, would it be wise as a first transplant right now to do a transplant only in the front of the head? Another question I realized that in the transplant you reach a hairline of 6.5 cm My original forehead structure is very small, And I'm interested in a 5.5 cm hairline Is it possible? Guess right now my hairline is about 7 cm

Tnx

There is absolute NO WAY you should get your hairline down to 5.5 cm. That is WAY too low. Currently, your hairline height is good, my hairline currently is 7cm, and that is after having a hair transplant. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

A normal male mature hairline is approx 6-8cms. Is it possible to go less? Probably but I don’t think anyone should consider it. And a reputable clinic would advise against going to low. 

^This

View my thread

On 9/30/2020 at 8:58 AM, Ndav said:

Hi guys,

I need your help.

Im 36 yrs old and im losing hair since i was 21 yrs old.

I have baldness histoy in my family.

Im treating myself with :dermaroller ,rogain,e vitamins, oils , nutrition, etc.

Recently i hear about more and more people  who have made H.T and they are very plesed wuth the result, so im considering to get H.T.

I use toppik and i cant stand it anymore.

In the other hand i still have hair and im still losing hair , in addittion im very afraid from the process (pain, side effects ,etc.)

Im a gym trainer so i cant let myself losing alot of trainings. 

i dont know if to take H.T now or to delay it to the future.

Ive  added pictures , and i d like to hear your honest opinion if younwould take H.T in my condittion.

*Another question, what are the risks that i should take in account?

* If im decsiding to go for it i would be happy for Recommendations to H.T clinics in europe( and how many graffts will i need) , because they are alot of clinics alot of money differences and im ao confused.

Tnx alot.

Ndav20200929_130122.thumb.jpg.dc40071de4f111210ecfdf31820e52f4.jpg20200929_011411.thumb.jpg.7ea8ef09cced3535f27629e738101684.jpg

20200930_062117.jpg

20200930_062216.jpg

20200930_062130.jpg

Your hairstyle looks kinda cool. It doesn't look bad at all. Also, sometimes it looks good on people. You can choose to go for a hair transplant surgery if it bothers you a lot. But what you need more is the prevention of any further progression of Androgenetic Alopecia. 
also, if you do go for the transplant, the you will require only around 7 days maximum for the post op healing and getting back to the gym.
Your crown will improve tremendously with the use of medications. The hairline zone require about 1200 to 1500 grafts maximum depending on your hairline choice. The rest of the frontal zone and the mid scalp will also become great with the use of finasteride.
Provided you are okay taking finasteride.

But nonetheless, your head reminds me of young Bruce Willis. Looks good for now. And it can only improve if you want to. Cheers!!!

• Thanks 1

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ