ATTN NEED HELP POLL Are You Satisfied With Your Hair Transplant?

Are You Satisfied With Your Hair Transplant  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Steeeve said:

Almost 40 votes! This is an excellent topic. I couldn’t be happier with mine. I mean, you know, I still want more but...who doesn’t? Lol

Exactly, once I saw it worked, I was like sign me up every year lol.

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Definitely a big no in my vote. I'm glad that today people aren't left with only prehistoric options (punch grafts, scalp reductions and Juri flaps, etc). If I never had them surgically removed not long after two punch graft operations God knows what I would look like today! Having said that, I am very happy for all those on here, who were far more patient than me and have achieved excellent results.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Definitely a big no in my vote. I'm glad that today people aren't left with only prehistoric options (punch grafts, scalp reductions and Juri flaps, etc). If I never had them surgically removed not long after two punch graft operations God knows what I would look like today! Having said that, I am very happy for all those on here, who were far more patient than me and have achieved excellent results.

Unfortunately, for you and @BeHappy the timing wasn’t right. Many of us our privileged to have been born a decade or two earlier. The reason why we created this forum was to stop the craziness that went on in the 80s and 90s.

The work isn’t finished, still a lot of the craziness that happened back then is still going on in Turkey. That’s why I’m so passionate in our statement “learn from patients first!” I hope you’ll change your mind once you see Eugenix, and get a proper hair transplant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Unfortunately, for you and @BeHappy the timing wasn’t right. Many of us our privileged to have been born a decade or two earlier. The reason why we created this forum was to stop the craziness that went on in the 80s and 90s.

The work isn’t finished, still a lot of the craziness that happened back then is still going on in Turkey. That’s why I’m so passionate in our statement “learn from patients first!” I hope you’ll change your mind once you see Eugenix, and get a proper hair transplant.

Many thanks Melvin. Yesterday I rang in to the Bald Truth show. The reason why I rang was to let listeners know not only about my botched up punch graft experience (and that their is life beyond that), but that botched up surgeries are happening even more so today in Turkey, etc. Yes once I can get a flight I'm looking forward to going to Eugenix. Thanks Melvin! 👍

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Bump

View my thread

Yes, I'm happy I got my 2nd transplant.  However, I can attest that hair greed is a very real thing.

I can still see a bit of light through my scalp and I want more hair....LOL.

Hair is like money, you always want more 💰💰💰

• Like 1

To be honest, it is difficult for me to cast a vote. The choices are too extreme. If the selections were, let's say, 5: satisfied, 4: somewhat satisfied, 3: neutral, 2: dissatisfied, 1: hell no; then it would be easier for me to decide. At this point, I am unsure yet. Moreover, I had just had my second HT with Eugenix last month, April 2022.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Westview said:

Yes, I'm happy I got my 2nd transplant.  However, I can attest that hair greed is a very real thing.

I can still see a bit of light through my scalp and I want more hair....LOL.

Hair is like money, you always want more 💰💰💰

Post an update! Haven’t seen you around in a long time

View my thread

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Antlor said:

To be honest, it is difficult for me to cast a vote. The choices are too extreme. If the selections were, let's say, 5: satisfied, 4: somewhat satisfied, 3: neutral, 2: dissatisfied, 1: hell no; then it would be easier for me to decide. At this point, I am unsure yet. Moreover, I had just had my second HT with Eugenix last month, April 2022.

Satisfied with your procedure means were you happy with the results. You can be satisfied and still require additional work. For example, maybe you did the hairline and then you need to do the crown. If you’re a repair. The not satisfied choice would be applicable. 

View my thread

unfortunately no, my own fault, didn’t do my research and dived into it with a surgeon who wasn’t good. 1000 grafts cost me £3600 with a UK based company that also weren’t any good. Whole process was a disaster. Hoping a second can rectify my hairline 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

unfortunately no, my own fault, didn’t do my research and dived into it with a surgeon who wasn’t good. 1000 grafts cost me £3600 with a UK based company that also weren’t any good. Whole process was a disaster. Hoping a second can rectify my hairline 

Hmmm Dr Kunmure? 

5 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

bingo @J-C Dr Vikas Kunnure… truly awful experience.. 😞 

Hopefully the next procedure will see you switch from No to yes 👍🏽 at least you didn’t have too many grafts wasted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

Lets bump this and get more votes

View my thread

• Administrators

@Gatsby Do you want to change your vote now 😁

View my thread

I’m sort of in the middle. I’m happy that I had one, but wish it had turned out better than it did. It’s better than it was before, but the lack of density still bugs me and means that I’m still crafty combing, but £9000 less better off. 

The choices offered are way two extremes. A lot of people will fall somewhere in-between. Adding two more choices which represent the feelings of vast majority of patients will help include many more in the poll. Great question though. 

• Administrators

The question isn’t “do you want more hair” if that were the case no one would ever be satisfied. That’s why I’ve had 4 HTs. Seldomly do you ever see any HT patient get one HT unless they had minimal amount of hair loss.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2023 at 4:57 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Gatsby Do you want to change your vote now 😁

Reading this thread for the first time I got to Gatsby's comment and thought about asking the same thing as you Melvin. It's thanks to communities like this that botched patients can get a new lease on life. 

I actually have two theories on the results of this poll. 

1. People who frequent forums and actually learn their stuff will tend to get better results than the majority who just do 5 minutes of "research" (scrolling Instagram) and book the cheapest deal they can

2. However, if your result is bad or botched, you're more likely to join a forum for support afterwards, skewing the poll result. 

Anyway that's my 2 cents. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1