ATTN NEED HELP POLL Are You Satisfied With Your Hair Transplant?

Are You Satisfied With Your Hair Transplant  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrators

I'm creating this poll, because frankly, there isn't one on the internet anywhere. We have an extensive network of hair transplant patients, and we need your help in tallying the overall satisfaction rate of modern day hair transplants. I would also appreciate if you guys could elaborate on your choice, why or why aren't you satisfied with your hair transplant. Every vote counts!

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, aaron1234 said:

Which one? 😅

Any of them lol

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Cast your votes guys, remember a thread like this has never been done with so many unbiased hair transplant patients.

View my thread

Very satisfied. Getting a hair transplant actually motivated me to quit smoking, eat healthier, and changed my style (clothing wise). Being able to style my hair made me want to dress sharper and get into men’s fashion. Hands down one of the best things I’ve done for myself. I kind of want to go back for another procedure already  just to really get that perfect hairline but I’m only 7 months post op so things might still improve a little. 

• Like 2

Personally, I’m very happy I went through with it all, especially when I look back at saved photos I took from 10 years ago but much more significantly, photos from even just 3 years ago. Is it perfect with perfect dense density, no, but that is just the limitations of ones donor and hair characteristics. Good poll subject @Melvin-Moderator!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Dissatisfied patients are the reason we exist, the industry will have you believe everyone is happy, but it’s not reality. Your votes count!

• Like 4

View my thread

I am satisfied.  It is important to remember that our expectations form our final feelings/opinions on our hair transplant.  We have to be honest in our goals and assessments.  In my case, at 64 I knew a full head of adolescent hair was impossible.  But I also knew that I could design and achieve a mature and age appropriate hairline/head of hair.  That was my goal - and although my final outcome is not a Melvin, it is a Voxman and that suits me and makes me happy.   I am 70 now and no one really believes me when I tell them. 

So in the end you must engage in the process.  Be reasonable and upfront with your goals and be a part of it - don't be the guy who comes on here as states "Well he drew a line and I really didn't know or comment because I THOUGHT he knew what he was doing.,..".  No.  Be active - don't be unreasonable - but be responsible.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

@voxman

pleasure to have you participate on the boards again my friend, you hit an important point, and that is expectations. Sometimes patients could have a satisfactory result, but still not be satisfied.

So even if you think a hair transplant will solve all your problems, it may not, unless your mental state is in the right place.

• Like 1

View my thread

Let's say that more than your expectations, it is also essential to find doctors who do not deceive you, in telling you that you will have an excellent result (when they already know that it is not so) just to take your money, and there are many  of these doctors.

Edited by Egy
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@voxman

So even if you think a hair transplant will solve all your problems, it may not, unless your mental state is in the right place.

Oh you had to bring up my mental state...

• Haha 1

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

The poll is doing great, guys, let's keep it going.

View my thread

🤮HT #1 was not good.  I had decent yield but there was cobblestoning, 2-haired grafts in the hairline, and the strip was taken too high. 

🤩HT #2 was a game changer, gave me a solid core in the frontal third.

😎HT #3 gave me a nice density boost overall.  

🥳HT#4 scar reduction went well.  My main strip scar (yup I have multiple) is a non-issue even if it's not pencil thin. 

😁HT #5 smaller more localized procedure really gave my frontal tuft a nice density boost.  

😛HT #6 smaller procedure that filled in the bridge between the frontal third and midscalp.

😬HT #7 FUE mostly for the crown. Still in the early months, we'll see! 

• Like 3

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, aaron1234 said:

🤮HT #1 was not good.  I had decent yield but there was cobblestoning, 2-haired grafts in the hairline, and the strip was taken too high. 

🤩HT #2 was a game changer, gave me a solid core in the frontal third.

😎HT #3 gave me a nice density boost overall.  

🥳HT#4 scar reduction went well.  My main strip scar (yup I have multiple) is a non-issue even if it's not pencil thin. 

😁HT #5 smaller more localized procedure really gave my frontal tuft a nice density boost.  

😛HT #6 smaller procedure that filled in the bridge between the frontal third and midscalp.

😬HT #7 FUE mostly for the crown. Still in the early months, we'll see! 

Illustrates how a hair transplant with a different surgeon can change the outcome and your outlook.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Very satisfied, and I owe it down to communities such as this one in educating myself and selecting a top surgeon and clinic. 

Great to hear we helped, I’d be interested to know how may of those not satisfied, chose a surgeon before visiting this forum. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

If any of you guys haven’t voted, please do. I’d like to share these results on other platforms, so we have actual stats from real patients.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

With so many reviews here, surely we can get more than 30 votes! 

View my thread

First one was most horrified experience I ever had, my 2nd repair was a dream come true 😄

• Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.