Succesful repair ongoing with dr Feriduni in Belgium!

Davy

Hello, here a status update 1,5years after the 3rd repair session. The finishing touch will be:

- making the hairline a bit more smooth will single neck hairs

- remove some last double grafts in the front line

Then we are done! 😉

Here you find pics of today with no gel or spray, 100% natural look in daylight.

20230430_200947.thumb.jpg.f5cc3015ce1eca85ee613a45e6e3003d.jpg20230430_201313.thumb.jpg.3caa5f83c717ea8119a62f5b02e89ac9.jpg20230430_200449.thumb.jpg.45e5e3241b3bf3bf9a46272fe81117bd.jpg20230430_200438.thumb.jpg.7a9caf356a2f48dfcda5cc2f1ce3f768.jpg

• Like 5

Thank you so much davy i am a repair patient of dr feriduni’s and the breakdown i went through last year was immense bc of my pluggy hairline/cobblestoning/bad angles. Seeing how good feriduni’s results were (especially in your case and some others w cobblestoning) when everyone kept saying cobblestoning was not repairable gave me some hope. Somehow he took out ~90% of the cobblestones with zero visible scarring even up close harsh light zoomed in etc. i am scheduled to do a touch up next month and I’ll post my own repair story. 

• Like 2

Hey Davy, I think your forehead has healed amazingly! I have some cobblestoning on my temples and I'd like to do something similar to what you had done. Do you think cobblestoning could be "fixed" by removing the hairs with FUE? Of course, there is the risk of scarring. It seems to me that scarring can more easily be minimalized/concealed than cobblestoning.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 1:10 PM, RTC said:

Hi Davy,

Hope your recover is going well.

Can you provide any update?

Yes, the pics from april are the last ones. In August I will do the final touch up to smoothen the hairline more... i will keep you posted for sure. If you have more questions send me pm. 

• Valued Contributor
On 5/3/2023 at 8:56 PM, hairthere1 said:

Thank you so much davy i am a repair patient of dr feriduni’s and the breakdown i went through last year was immense bc of my pluggy hairline/cobblestoning/bad angles. Seeing how good feriduni’s results were (especially in your case and some others w cobblestoning) when everyone kept saying cobblestoning was not repairable gave me some hope. Somehow he took out ~90% of the cobblestones with zero visible scarring even up close harsh light zoomed in etc. i am scheduled to do a touch up next month and I’ll post my own repair story. 

Would be great to see your case mate. It would help a lot of people I’m sure. 

• Administrators

Incredible repair

F4072B5C-48BB-42B1-B6A6-14261113C39A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Pheonemenal progress Davey.

My hair is almost exactly the same as yours was initially. Thin, pluggy, and sticks straight up at the front.

I just don't know if I have the legs to go the distance like you and rebuild it from scratch. I absolutely hate my hairline and hair angles with a passion.

@RTC Imo you really don't need to rebuild it from scratch, in this case you can see that angles are still pretty vertical as they were at the beggining and it looks natural. The removal of grafts in this case was performed to move hairline higher and you don't have this problem. It's all about proper density (to guarantee lack of see through effect) and soft (single) grafts in the hairline.

Edited by hairywannabe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hairywannabe said:

@RTC Imo you really don't need to rebuild it from scratch, in this case you can see that angles are still pretty vertical as they were at the beggining and it looks natural. The removal of grafts in this case was performed to move hairline higher and you don't have this problem. It's all about proper density (to guarantee lack of see through effect) and soft (single) grafts in the hairline.

I am going to consult with a couple of high profile repair doctors soon so will update about this. But at the moment I despise my hair.

• Sad 1

On 7/21/2023 at 5:19 PM, Berba11 said:

Would be great to see your case mate. It would help a lot of people I’m sure. 

sure thing here’s a link. I haven’t updated the file recently because the lightbulb i replaced is softer now but it’s the same result nonetheless. I’ll update the final results in 3-4 months once the hair grows out and maybe a thread here as well. Overall feriduni saved me so much headache to say the least.

side note i picked up that nico nico a month after my last procedure, does anyone know if it’d affect the results of a ht? facts not advice please thank you

• 7 months later...

Update: 6months post op of the last treatment. 

- 200single grafts from the neck to soften the hairline.

- extraction of some doubles in the front hairline.

20240315_112336.jpg

20240315_112348.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

These are exactly what honest pictures look like. Not pictures taken from above (like vast majority of clinics and people do), but truly frontal ones, which show reality, things as they are. 

Do you have pictures from the last procedure/small touch-up? 

Congrats on your repair journey with dr. Feriduni

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wow Davy. This turned out so perfect. Back in the beginning I was worried that you’d have a lot of scarring because you were removing an entire pluggy hairline, not just a few grafts in the corners. It needed to be done for sure, but I thought there would be visible scars. If I was just looking at the end result now without ever seeing the before pics  I would never think you had any work done. 

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.