Succesful repair ongoing with dr Feriduni in Belgium!

Davy

• Moderators

That is not bad at all. I don't think anyone would notice any scarring unless they knew the scars were there and were looking for them. It also looks like the rest of your hair grew in and thickened up a lot. It looks really good.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 11:21 PM, Davy said:

This is 6 months post operation...

9B9122E5-D81A-4FB0-8B36-35D705C55190.jpeg

E1B86ED3-6103-44D8-88E2-7DBC692C011C.jpeg

Hello Davy,

at first the result is very very good. I also had a horrible hair transplantation. It look like your first in turkey. 90% the same. I am also looking for a good doc to repair. Can you tell me how much did you paid Dr. Feriduni?

Best Robert

Hello @Davy

Hope you are doing well. Would love to see an update from you, especially a close of up the forehead region from where grafts were removed for repair. I am considering Dr Feriduni for repair so seeing your final results would make the decision easier for me.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Would love to see an update as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Looks so much better now.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Davy said:

Hello, here is an update 7 months post op...😉

E9285F3B-4201-4A1E-A7E0-7C8B201E7CB2.jpeg

78C10E8E-8FDE-42A3-9BD6-E5FBF8A2FB22.jpeg

Wow wow wow amazing 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Davy,

First of all thank you very much, your testimony allowed me to know that it was possible to repair a failed and regretted transplant in Turkey as well and gave me hope. So, in November 2020, I followed your steps and had a thousand grafts extracted from my frontal line at Ferudini. Excellent doctor, excellent team, very professional. I am very happy with my new front line. So a big thank to you!

However my skin is still very redish (it's been 3 and a half months post-op), and we clearly see a demarcation between my normal forehead and the part of the forehead where the extraction took place. I am very careful with the sun and I put aloe vera and vegetable oil daily but it is still very red / pinkish.
My question is: Has it been the same for you? How many months did it take for your skin to be fully healed (in terms of color) and to be no viewable distinction possible on your forehead between the two parts? 6 months - 9 months, a year?

thank you in advance

PS: I took photos to post it here but we can't see the red color of extracted part, I don't know why but it's very visible in real.

Edited by maraudgreffe

On 2/28/2021 at 7:01 PM, maraudgreffe said:

Hello Davy,

First of all thank you very much, your testimony allowed me to know that it was possible to repair a failed and regretted transplant in Turkey as well and gave me hope. So, in November 2020, I followed your steps and had a thousand grafts extracted from my frontal line at Ferudini. Excellent doctor, excellent team, very professional. I am very happy with my new front line. So a big thank to you!

However my skin is still very redish (it's been 3 and a half months post-op), and we clearly see a demarcation between my normal forehead and the part of the forehead where the extraction took place. I am very careful with the sun and I put aloe vera and vegetable oil daily but it is still very red / pinkish.
My question is: Has it been the same for you? How many months did it take for your skin to be fully healed (in terms of color) and to be no viewable distinction possible on your forehead between the two parts? 6 months - 9 months, a year?

thank you in advance

PS: I took photos to post it here but we can't see the red color of extracted part, I don't know why but it's very visible in real.

Would be great if you can create a thread and document your journey. That would encourage others who have had failed transplants. Hope your forehead heals well

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 hours ago, tressful11 said:

Would be great if you can create a thread and document your journey. That would encourage others who have had failed transplants. Hope your forehead heals well

I second that 🙏🏼

View my thread

Thank you for you wishes.

Maybe later, but for now I'd say, you have a failed transplant, and your in Europe => go to Feriduni. He's an artist and have a lot of empathy. 

Just don't try to save your money with another cheap doctor, that would be my advice.

• Moderators
On 2/28/2021 at 8:31 AM, maraudgreffe said:

my skin is still very redish (it's been 3 and a half months post-op), and we clearly see a demarcation between my normal forehead and the part of the forehead where the extraction took place. I am very careful with the sun and I put aloe vera and vegetable oil daily but it is still very red / pinkish.

Redness can take 6 months or more to disappear in some men. I never had FUE taken from my scalp, but I did have some taken from my chest. The chest donor area took 6 months for the red dots from the FUE to fade away, but the redness in the recipient area fades away in a few weeks on me. I also had FUE grafts taken from my beard and the red dots from that fades in a few weeks, so it definitely varies, not only in each person, but even depending on where they wee taken from. Hang in there a few more months and the redness will probably (hopefully) be gone.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

• 7 months later...

Hello, here I am again with an update... I am now 15months post-op after the 2nd extraction. The final treatment will be the fine-tuning of the hairline.

I will keep you all posted about my journey 😉😉😉😉

20211023_130438.jpg

20211022_115257.jpg

20211022_112908.jpg

20211022_112906.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators

Thanks for updating us. This looks very good. There seems to be very minimal (if any) scarring.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

Said it before and I say it again: Feriduni did well for you - looks great and very natural. I highly doubt that anyone gets suspicious looking at your hair. The hairline of the first clinic was borderline criminal. Every user here in this forum has more knowledge than this clinic. 

• Administrators

Wow looks fantastic 👏🏼

View my thread

• 4 weeks later...

so happy for you! I am in your same situation pre-repare. Hope Dr. Feriduni will help me. 

I have one question: So are you now back at your native hairline height? I would like to keep  the low hairline since I have naturally got a big forehead but my HT performed in Turkey does not look natural at all and the line is very straight. 

• 1 month later...