Succesful repair ongoing with dr Feriduni in Belgium!

Davy

Dear all, here the update .... The 3rd and final finishing touch has been done in December. Now 6weeks ago. What dr Feriduni did:

-The last triple grafts in the hairline were removed

- A few wrong angled grafts in the hairline are taken away

- 200 single grafts to make all "smooth"

"This should be the natural hairline of a 43 year old man", said Feriduni, and I totally agree 😁20220119_134006.thumb.jpg.abfc009917560651b6876251c4797357.jpg20220119_134035.thumb.jpg.61db526149183c670082daf93bfedd73.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful result. What really stands out to me with your case is the severe plugginess of you Turkish procedure in the pics was so dependent on lighting:

image.png.99845b2909c11b0ab138baa735327530.png

image.thumb.png.30fc9303a1b4166a3cc72d351ebbaca8.png

But after your repair even someone who's had a hair transplant themselves I think would have difficulty catching that you've had work done. Certainly the average person in the lay public would never suspect a thing.

Edited by George Clooney

• 1 month later...

Such a fantastic thread. I love how Feriduni will raise the hairline if needed. 

It not only makes a big difference to the aesthetic appearance but also means the patient requires less grafts for the rest of the scalp as the receipent area is now smaller. 

Congrats, very happy for you.

• 2 months later...

You look so much better than you did and well done for taking the photo outdoors in natural lighting. This is how the world will see you on a daily basis.  Massive congratulations to you

In 2020 you looked like someone who has a hair transplant, like every guy getting it from Turkey 

Now in 2022, you look like a man, full of confidence and joy.. and a natural head of hair! 

• Like 3

• Moderators

It looks great. MUCH more natural than you started with and it looks like you gained some density.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...

Where were grafts from the frontal area used in the first repair surgery?

Where were the grafts from the frontal area used in the second repair surgery?

Were the grafts placed in the same region in the first and second repair surgery? If so, was there any problem being placed in the same region within 6 months?

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2022 at 3:15 PM, Felipe Cardoso said:

Where were grafts from the frontal area used in the first repair surgery?

Where were the grafts from the frontal area used in the second repair surgery?

Were the grafts placed in the same region in the first and second repair surgery? If so, was there any problem being placed in the same region within 6 months?

Hello, all extracted grafts were re-used and there were no problems with the time frame of 6months.

On 8/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, HairRun said:

Looks great! Was all your healing native healing? No sutures? 

Thanks! It all healed naturally with an anti scar cream as support therapy. No sutures, nor lasering were necessary. 

Here an overview... the repair of 3 procedures in one picture. With dr Feriduni you don't have to fear scarring because he extracts in two or three sessions to avoid or minimize the skin damage.

Davy-overzicht (2).jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Looks impeccable 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...