Advice on Turkey HT Surgeons needed

1 hour ago, HTHope said:

@Melvin-Moderator

whats the formal process for getting a doctor/clinic removed from the recommended list? Is there some type of community voting? I heard in the past this happened with a Turkish doctor here and I’m curious regarding the process. Thanks

They won't do it because they pay to be on the recommended list

You can't compare anyone in Turkey to Dr Konior. Sorry, you just can't. Only Keser could come close. Not many Dr in the world can compare to be fair. If i had my time again I'd have waited/saved for him. There are good doctors in Turkey though, Dr Demirsoy is one for sure, very ethical and very consistent work. Kaan Pekiner seems very good as well. I dont think you could go too wrong with them. 

But whatever you do, don't expect Koinor like results on a $5000 budget because you'll be disappointed. 

Get your expectations in line before anything.

Edited by keysersoze

53 minutes ago, GLHF said:

Thanks to all of those who have given advice/feedback.

Admins - can you please delete this thread? 

It's went slightly off topic 😂

@GLHF you would be doing a public service keeping this thread because it shows other members like yourself the reality of the profit focused Turkish hairmills and how they are negligent and unethical towards their botched patients. 

5 minutes ago, Egy said:

....and this makes me think badly! 🤐

I appreciate all the feedback but I've made my decision and this has turned into a bitching fest.

Just now, Portugal25 said:

@GLHF you would be doing a public service keeping this thread because it shows other members like yourself the reality of the profit focused Turkish hairmills and how they are negligent and unethical towards their botched patients. 

Fair - can someone tell me how to turn off notifications then? 😂

• Administrators

I’ve been asked to delete this thread by the OP. I will not delete the thread, because frankly, that’s not what we do here, and deleting topics is indicative of hiding something. Instead, I’ve locker the thread at his request, as he’s made his choice. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
20 hours ago, TrixGlendevon said:

They won't do it because they pay to be on the recommended list

That’s not true at all, we’ve removed several surgeons from our list, and we’ve been sued over a dozen times because of it. I’m insulted that you would insinuate such a thing.

Check our history, we were the only place to stick up to Dr. Armani over a decade ago when everyone else censored patients- this is public knowledge and verifiable by a quick google search.  

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.