Rahal FUE - 1510 Grafts

UK39

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

5 months is still early, things will continue to improve. Please keep us updated.

Is it still likely to have new hair sprout at this stage?

I didn't know if all hair would have sprouted by now and its just current hair density that improves?

I will keep updating.. it's so frustrating when guys just stop. Haha. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, UK39 said:

I didn't know if all hair would have sprouted by now and its just current hair density that improves?

It’s different for everyone, for some they get most of their growth by six months, and others don’t see full growth till 12 months. Definitely be patient and keep us updated. That said, it looks promising so far, but obviously not 100% as expected.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 months is 60% of the result, by 8 months you will have better idea.

The right section of your hairline had missing density from dray one compared to the center and left. You will need a 100-200 graft touch up on that zone.

You hair will continue to improve for another 4 months at least and maybe get even thicker (not new hairs coming out) after that.

I have had 12 procedures done and while we all react differently but nothing will grown where nothing was implanted.

Good luck

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2020 at 1:05 PM, UK39 said:

How are things coming along, @UK39? Any progress??

Here is the update guys...

I am just over 6.5 months out. 

Hoping for some noticeable improvements as you can see from the photos, but I had a reassuring call with Dr Rahal and his team, who I must say again have been phenomenal with post op follow up and care.

Here's hoping it really starts filling in soon.  

IMG_2763.JPG

Left.jpg

right.jpg

• Administrators

Still early in the game, and so far it looks really good. I expect this to turn out great. Thanks for keeping us updated with your progress 🙏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Looking solid for six months, very natural too.  Those hairs up front are only going to get stronger with time. 😎

• Like 1

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

I had the same gaps from crusting and mine DID grow in those areas. 

Can you post pre op pics 

Did you have the same gaps at 6.5 months?

I will try to get the pre op photos :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys...

Sorry for the lack of updates.  Here are some brand new pictures. 

I believe these are the 8.5 month post op photos. 

So it looks very natural and nobody has noticed I have had it done at all. 

Obviously there is still time for more density to come in as well. 

My only gripe is the left side hasn't been done like the right. I have a small mole on the left side that was covered in the pre op drawing, but the hairline has not been taken to where that line was and as such the right side looks a lot better.  

You can see from the photos the right side is more aesthetically pleasing and balanced. 

However Dr Rahal and his team have been exceptional during the whole process and have assured me they will do a small touch up if needed in the future.

I will keep you guys updated.

All in all I cannot recommenced them enough to be honest, and I would not hesitate to go there again. 

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for updating. Think it looks great, considering your hair style pulls you hair back slightly, you still have great coverage with such little grafts. If you get some more density these next couple months think you'll be happy. 

I'll ask for my pre op photos to share for those who want to see them.

My hair is that thick i could always frame my face without showing signs of obvious hair loss but will be very evident with the clinics photos as the hairline is exposed.

23 minutes ago, johnto said:

Are you taking any meds at all?

No buddy and never have. Im going to start TRT soonish as it is very important to keep T levels high when you get to a certain age (mine are above average but over a certain threshold brings endless health benefits and protects against prostate cancer) 

I would contemplate finasteride if it was micro-dosed in vodka. The doses people take are way higher than they need to take and the sides can be horrific and permanent. 

I do have a very large red light therapy panel at my house that i use most days a week and I swear by it, it has proven benefits for the hair amongst other things.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Looks amazing, even with wet hair wow 🤩 

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...