Hello everyone next week I’m having my hair transplant and from here I’m gonna be posting about my journey and my experience...I’m very aware about the first couple months and the ugly ducking phase but I’m ready for it

Hi uncle drew. Good luck. Who is your doctor? Any pre op photos to share?

My doctor is Kaan Pekiner after lots of research I decided to go with a doctor who does the whole procedure himself using manual extraction and the stick and place technique...I’m very confident about my choice I’ll post pics about my current situation soon 

1 hour ago, CosmoKramer said:

Good luck on your ht and post-op progress, looking forward to seeing your progress photos.

Thnk you cosmokramer I really need it cuz I feel very depressed...I’ll keep u guys updated 

Good luck. Looking forward to following your progress. All I hope for is that patients go to quality hair restoration physicians and get great results. It is the clinics that are doing low quality work often performed by a non physician that is giving this field of medicine a bad name.

47 minutes ago, Dr. Glenn Charles said:

Good luck. Looking forward to following your progress. All I hope for is that patients go to quality hair restoration physicians and get great results. It is the clinics that are doing low quality work often performed by a non physician that is giving this field of medicine a bad name.

Have u heard anything about Kaan Pekiner ? Thnk you in advance