Hair transplant in Turkey

Uncle drew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening everyone today is 7 week post op and everything going as it planned, redness has gone down, new hair are already popping out and I just live my life as normal just waiting for the results to pick up In the next months...I’ll post some pics and I’ll be glad to hear your opinions 

8B2F2D7C-7A1D-4DAD-81AD-CB9CADFB8D4F.png

8AAE5663-F5E0-49B0-847F-EB29AC830356.png

Hey man,

Congratulations on getting it done. Looks like some very refined work.

I am debating between Pekiner vs Demirsoy. 

I'm slightly leaning more toward Pekiner as he seems to densely pack the regions more better than Demirsoy.

Can you give us a bit more insight into the overall operation, how was he, his clinic, after-care, what you thought about his approach his pricing .. did you have any extra to pay etc

Thanks in advance

6 hours ago, Guano said:

Hey man,

Congratulations on getting it done. Looks like some very refined work.

I am debating between Pekiner vs Demirsoy. 

I'm slightly leaning more toward Pekiner as he seems to densely pack the regions more better than Demirsoy.

Can you give us a bit more insight into the overall operation, how was he, his clinic, after-care, what you thought about his approach his pricing .. did you have any extra to pay etc

Thanks in advance

Hi mate 

the work of dr pekiner is just outstanding I’m so surprised cuz I had a small one done 2 years ago somewhere else and the difference is so so big with pekiner , from the healing to donor zone and how pekiner handle my situation is just amazing....the pricing I think is too cheap and he knows it and that’s because he is in turkey cuz  if he was somewhere else in Europe he would cost double...I don’t work for him and I can’t tell you to choose him or demirsoy the choice is yours...also you can follow my journey and see the results yourself and judge I’m only 1,5 month after my surgery and I’ve healed and grew some hair already so will see 

hope that helped mate 

7 hours ago, in2deep said:

Congrats. Awesome result. How is the are were the grafts were removed. Looking good? 

Thnk you mate still early but I’m happy so far and yeah no signs of any scaring or anything wrong on the removed grafts he used a very thin punch to remove them 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Uncle drew said:

Above average In Turkey but in general is cheap compare to other surgeons in more expensive countries...but u can see everything on his website about the pricing 

Awesome thanks for your response! Look forward to seeing the final outcome. So far its looking on track to be a home run

2 hours ago, in2deep said:

Awesome thanks for your response! Look forward to seeing the final outcome. So far its looking on track to be a home run

Thnk you very much in2deep I appreciate your feedback and I hope u follow my journey 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking good, did you go to Dr. Pekiner?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, doctoroctopus said:

Looking really good so far man! I think you will be amazed at how it continues to thicken up over the next few weeks/months. I'm happy you decided to go with Dr. Pekiner. 

Thnk you droctopus your thread was one of the reasons I went with him and I’m so thankful for that...I’m 3 months post op now and I’m amazed with how things go and how natural my hairline is I’ll upload a few pics in the next few days 

11 hours ago, Uncle drew said:

Thnk you droctopus your thread was one of the reasons I went with him and I’m so thankful for that...I’m 3 months post op now and I’m amazed with how things go and how natural my hairline is I’ll upload a few pics in the next few days 

Man that's so great to hear! Looking forward to seeing your new pics!