Hair transplant in Turkey

Uncle drew

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kraistoff said:

Looks good mate 

Do you have any photos pre op?

Thnk you I’m very pleased so far 3,5 months post op...I do have pre op photos from the clinic but haven’t seen them yet cuz is not a good look, I’ll check them and post them maybe on my 12 month mark 

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little over 4 months and safe to say I’m so happy with my choice to go with Dr. Kaan pekiner, my hair ain’t perfect but they are so much better than before and I got another 8 months to go also so natural, happy new year everyone and I hope 2020 find everyone with more hair 

5EF9A1EB-14F5-4059-AA4A-294B4840D7A5.jpeg

AA819F84-A0C5-4060-B6EE-820738A230A3.jpeg

C0F6E4D7-35AD-46BB-A1D8-1F38C9C18CBD.jpeg

• Like 2

GREAT!
I've just one observation to do. On your right side (the side with the puma logo) I think you have a gap between native and transplanted hair.
The gap was visibile to me on the first pic right after the procedure. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow very impressive for four months

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, duchaine said:

GREAT!
I've just one observation to do. On your right side (the side with the puma logo) I think you have a gap between native and transplanted hair.
The gap was visibile to me on the first pic right after the procedure. 

There is a very small gap indeed but I expect more growth in the upcoming months it’s getting better everyday, good point though !!

Looks good and will be a lot more to come no doubt. 

how bald were you before surgery ? Appreciate you stated you would not post before photos until 12 months. I would also be interested in seeing you photos before your first surgery and after first surgery. 

2 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

Looks good and will be a lot more to come no doubt. 

how bald were you before surgery ? Appreciate you stated you would not post before photos until 12 months. I would also be interested in seeing you photos before your first surgery and after first surgery. 

Thnk you man as I said I will post pics after the 12 months from pre op, I haven’t even seen them myself.

the work was on my Corners and hairline as u can see from my post op pics 

thnk you for your kind words and I hope it will be way more to come in the next months 

2 hours ago, Uncle drew said:

Thnk you man as I said I will post pics after the 12 months from pre op, I haven’t even seen them myself.

the work was on my Corners and hairline as u can see from my post op pics 

thnk you for your kind words and I hope it will be way more to come in the next months 

Maybe it just the pic :D
Did you choose the hairline design or is the doc the make this kind of choice?

Wow, super results.  We're very happy for you.  That's amazing results after only 4 months.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

@Uncle drew you should really change the title of this thread to “Dr. Kaan Pekiner FUE 1080 grafts 21/08/2019”
Just so people looking for Pekiner’s results can easily search this forum and find your amazing result. 

Edited by Portugal25

59 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@Uncle drew you should really change the title of this thread to “Dr. Kaan Pekiner FUE xxxx grafts xx/xx/2019”
Just so people looking for Pekiner’s results can easily search this forum and find your amazing result. 

Haha ! How can you say that when there are no before photos. I might as well post a photo of Brad Pit and tell you all I’ve had 5000 grafts! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Portugal25 said:

@Uncle drew you should really change the title of this thread to “Dr. Kaan Pekiner FUE xxxx grafts xx/xx/2019”

Don’t know how to do that but yeah that’s so true 

6 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

Haha ! How can you say that when there are no before photos. I might as well post a photo of Brad Pit and tell you all I’ve had 5000 grafts! 

I’m documenting my experience here without knowing what the result will be also I said I had 1000 grafts and u can see I start posting from the second day post op so u can see, there is nothing shady about my journey I don’t work or I’m affiliated with him,it’s just genuine 

23 minutes ago, Uncle drew said:

I’m documenting my experience here without knowing what the result will be also I said I had 1000 grafts and u can see I start posting from the second day post op so u can see, there is nothing shady about my journey I don’t work or I’m affiliated with him,it’s just genuine 

Genuine : perhaps

how can anyone say it’s a brilliant result when they have no idea what your state was before surgery ? We’re you completely bald in transplanted areas ? 

Yes you have fantastic hair but it’s laughable anyone can say it’s a “brilliant result” when all we have are a few limited photos of you after surgery , and any developed photos from a distance ! 

Edited by Kraistoff

@Uncle drew why don’t you ask Saide at Dr. Kaan clinic to send you the before and after pictures of your surgery so you can post them here? 
Saide number is +90 (538) 854 55 71 and she can send the pictures to you by whatsapp like she did for me. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...