Hair transplant in Turkey

Uncle drew

Yeah they check if they see sowmthing weird when they scan your bag but when they open the bag and see the medicines they don’t say anything...I don’t know what’s the regulations but have 4 boxes of proscar is nothing serious also when they know u had a hair transplant they try to not bother u a lot 

Today is the 5th day post op came back from turkey yesterday after a long long journey now going to take some time off to recover and heal till I go back to the gym and my other activities

I want you guys to tell me how do u see the things on my scalp from the pics that I uploaded 

cheers guys !!

7th day today and as my surgeon told me I had my first wash today with Johnson’s baby shampoo and it felt great...not much has changed but I feel very soon the scabs gonna start falling off 

what you guys think of my progress so far?

image.jpg

10th day today I’m trying to get rid of the scabs slowly...and thinking of going back to the gym on Monday...donor area completely healed I feel so confident about my Doctor and the results 

i keep on taking my finasteride 1mg and oral minoxidil 10mg also biotin from solgar and collagen and yhalurenic acid complex 

image.jpg

On 9/2/2019 at 6:02 PM, lixinfu said:

After you pay the deposit.  How often do they receive remittances?

Bro it’s obvious the op is ignoring you. You’re kind of aggressively taking over his thread too. Email the clinic for your questions regarding the “bloody blood” and everything else. He’s just a patient, not a coordinator.

• Like 1

2 weeks post my hair transplant with Dr. Kaan pekiner in Ankara have lost around 70-80% of the hair so far I try to stay positive and hope my native hair and the previous transplanted hair will grow soon so there won’t be any signs of surgery other than that I’m back in the gym,eating good as always,drinking a lot of water and taking my supplements and my medications 

image.jpg

image.jpg

9 minutes ago, jj51702 said:

Bro it’s obvious the op is ignoring you. You’re kind of aggressively taking over his thread too. Email the clinic for your questions regarding the “bloody blood” and everything else. He’s just a patient, not a coordinator.

Well said bro big respect 

18 days post op time goes fast but slow at the same time I just want my native hair to grow a bit more so I won’t look like I had a transplant which will take such a Weight off my shoulders

what you guys think so far ? Also haven’t had shed all the transplanted hair yet 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

26 days post op got a couple pics in the natural daylight...things are going slow have shed most of the transplanted hair but there is a few that haven’t shed yet

i got a bit of shock loss going on but that’s something I expected probably  next week gonna go to the barbers to trim the sides and tide it up a lil bit hopefully my native hair gonna grow a bit more and I’ll try and use toppik as I have to go to work next week

if u got any questions feel free to ask and let me know what u think about my progress so far 🤟