3000 graft FUE with Dr. Hasson.Finally did it.

20 hours ago, yesplease said:

Awesome, congrats!

Any other preop pics to share? A little difficult to get a clear grasp of your baseline hairloss with the one pic you included. Would be great to be able to compare a little more clearly with the post-ops. 

Regardless, good luck! 

Hi, @yesplease, here are some additional pre-op pics. I will try to find more but so hard to do as the resolutions are terrible. I wish I took some pics on the day of my surgery but my phone was placed away at the clinic. However, you can see with the pic below he had lowered my hairline slightly as I have a big forehead. Lol.

8B6F270D-D07D-4A6D-8FCC-81AE51152B18.jpeg

8AF6E357-6FA3-40D5-AAEA-DEA564F4E3F6.jpeg

6170391D-053E-46CE-BA3C-411A845533CC.jpeg

Edited by flyinghotnow

Best of luck in your journey. It all looks great so far. I did get some redness during the first month too and some itching. Were you advised to use anything for that? I did find almond oil to be useful. 

3 hours ago, AhmadF1284 said:

Best of luck in your journey. It all looks great so far. I did get some redness during the first month too and some itching. Were you advised to use anything for that? I did find almond oil to be useful. 

Hi @AhmadF1284I was not advised of any product. However, normally after applying shampoo it feels less itchy. I also wear a hat during work so it helps prevent me from touching my head. I will try your advice on Almond oil as I hear its good for your hair.

Looking good. The work looks clean and the design is very nice. Great clinic. Congratulations and good luck.

The need for patience starts now.

• Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

27th day post op. The area is now pretty red and hair is falling off rapidly. Is it odd that the spot where the hair has been implanted seems almost smooth or bald as if nothing has been implanted. Would that mean hair wouldn’t grow back in that area? Hopefully some experts can assist. Thanks.

63F3719A-7145-493C-9BF3-F87D56B5064F.jpeg

Everything you’re describing is quite normal. I’d refrain from putting a lot of stuff in your hair / on your scalp and just let the process work naturally. Your head looks almost identical to how mine did at that stage. (Your’s is probably even better.) it’s all part of the process and the process just takes time. If you’re really in a panic, you can also always email questions to Christine at DrHasson’s office. She usually responds within hours. 

Personally though, I think you look right on track. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im sure you having the time of your life and enjoying your new hair. I get it! You deserve it!

Meanwhile, we would love an update!!!!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...