2476 Grafts FUE with Dr.Bhatti at Darling Buds

johanchicago

@Nebulosity,

Frankly, I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that you are trying to convince a happy patient that he should be unhappy. His expectations were met and realistically, there’s only so much that can be accomplished with a certain number of graphs and a certain degree of baldness. If you understood that concept, you would understand why the patient has every right to be happy. 

While members of this community are welcome to share their genuine opinions, good or bad, trying to persuade a patient that he should be unhappy is just blatantly inappropriate and clearly agenda driven.   

Therefore, it is best that you find another community to post on 

Bill

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bill - Managing Publisher said:

@Nebulosity,

Frankly, I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that you are trying to convince a happy patient that he should be unhappy. His expectations were met and realistically, there’s only so much that can be accomplished with a certain number of graphs and a certain degree of baldness. If you understood that concept, you would understand why the patient has every right to be happy. 

While members of this community are welcome to share their genuine opinions, good or bad, trying to persuade a patient that he should be unhappy is just blatantly inappropriate and clearly agenda driven.   

Therefore, it is best that you find another community to post on 

Bill

I am getting confused here, because I never mentioned for once that my expectations were met. Could you please quote me exactly when I said my expectations were met?

Unless you talking about some other patient I think this is absolutely unacceptable that you claim I was satisfied by the outcome. You have no right to to speak on my behalf if I am satisfied or not.

I have been consistently saying that I am extremely disappointment with the results and even to the extent that I stopped posting my outcome.

My experience at darling buds and communication with Dr.Bhatti has been clear and to the point and I was satisfied with professionalism of Dr.Bhatti, however the results I received from the HT is nothing short of disastrous. It is absolutely wrong to say I was satisfied.

Again, none of the admin or the users are impacted by this horrible outcome of my surgery. I suggest you, specially you being a moderator please do not falsely claim the patient was satisfied and accepted the bad outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2019 at 7:22 PM, ViciousKeepLeftSign said:

Hello @johanchicago

I know it's not a great result, but your pictures are under pretty harsh lights.  Could you show us more?

Oh and please

@Melvin-Moderator

@Nebulosity

Please treat this thread with respect, it's not about you.

Here are attached pics taken at night, the light source is pretty far but it's at the ceiling.

20190627_200757.jpg

20190627_200848.jpg

20190627_200952.jpg

37 minutes ago, johanchicago said:

I am getting confused here, because I never mentioned for once that my expectations were met. Could you please quote me exactly when I said my expectations were met?

Unless you talking about some other patient I think this is absolutely unacceptable that you claim I was satisfied by the outcome. You have no right to to speak on my behalf if I am satisfied or not.

I have been consistently saying that I am extremely disappointment with the results and even to the extent that I stopped posting my outcome.

My experience at darling buds and communication with Dr.Bhatti has been clear and to the point and I was satisfied with professionalism of Dr.Bhatti, however the results I received from the HT is nothing short of disastrous. It is absolutely wrong to say I was satisfied.

Again, none of the admin or the users are impacted by this horrible outcome of my surgery. I suggest you, specially you being a moderator please do not falsely claim the patient was satisfied and accepted the bad outcome.

Probably me Bill was referring to. Nebulosity repeatedly told me I wasn't going to be happy several times, and that it was imperative that I sign up/plan for another HT now. 

His comments to me are fine, because I don't have doubt another member may have. I do agree a constant insistence against a patient's happy results should not have a place here.

Johan, you're free to feel however you feel about your HT. I still think you'd feel better if you grow your hair out. 

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

3 minutes ago, Lennney said:

Probably me Bill was referring to. Nebulosity repeatedly told me I wasn't going to be happy several times, and that it was imperative that I sign up/plan for another HT now. 

His comments to me are fine, because I don't have doubt another member may have. I do agree a constant insistence against a patient's happy results should not have a place here.

Johan, you're free to feel however you feel about your HT. I still think you'd feel better if you grow your hair out. 

I didn't read the entire thread before commenting but I responded based on the fact the thread was about my surgery. I see this thread is becoming a long conversation about blaming one another.

Also, I have tried growing my hair out. I have shared a photo of it with @Shera in pm. It's honestly looks worse than keeping my hair short. Check attached.

image.thumb.png.1c1647637d862dce9c4cfc4b2acc719d.png

9 minutes ago, johanchicago said:

I didn't read the entire thread before commenting but I responded based on the fact the thread was about my surgery. I see this thread is becoming a long conversation about blaming one another.

Also, I have tried growing my hair out. I have shared a photo of it with @Shera in pm. It's honestly looks worse than keeping my hair short. Check attached.

image.thumb.png.1c1647637d862dce9c4cfc4b2acc719d.png

Genuine question, how does approximately 2 inch length look like from the front. You can crop your eyes and face out if you're sensitive to your identity. I'm curious to see how you look 6+ months (and again 12+ months) from the front with 2+ inches of hair. 

Top down view doesn't tell the full picture (no pun intended).

The density placed was always going to be less than the pre-balding Johan density. In my humble opinion, I think your hair from the front, with some length will be a marked improvement over your previous situation. I know some people aren't happy with "improvement", and want full satisfaction. In my humble opinion, as long as there is improvement, there is some progress.

I think it would be helpful to at least see what that looks like. With the frontal+length pics, we could all see if you are improving, no change (in), or regressing with your hair situation. I wanted to "appear" not bald, not necessarily be not bald. Members continue to use hair products to style their hair in favorable way, this doesn't mean they're disappointed with results. Melvin and many other members style their hair with hair fibres, it doesn't mean they're unhappy with their results, or didn't achieve what the sought. 

It's your thread and I apologize for sidetracking it with the earlier posts.

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

19 minutes ago, Lennney said:

Genuine question, how does approximately 2 inch length look like from the front. You can crop your eyes and face out if you're sensitive to your identity. I'm curious to see how you look 6+ months (and again 12+ months) from the front with 2+ inches of hair. 

Top down view doesn't tell the full picture (no pun intended).

The density placed was always going to be less than the pre-balding Johan density. In my humble opinion, I think your hair from the front, with some length will be a marked improvement over your previous situation. I know some people aren't happy with "improvement", and want full satisfaction. In my humble opinion, as long as there is improvement, there is some progress.

I think it would be helpful to at least see what that looks like. With the frontal+length pics, we could all see if you are improving, no change (in), or regressing with your hair situation. I wanted to "appear" not bald, not necessarily be not bald. Members continue to use hair products to style their hair in favorable way, this doesn't mean they're disappointed with results. Melvin and many other members style their hair with hair fibres, it doesn't mean they're unhappy with their results, or didn't achieve what the sought. 

It's your thread and I apologize for sidetracking it with the earlier posts.

I am not cutting my hair anymore. I will keep posted once it grows longer.

It does make difference from the front when I use hair fiber compared to pre-surgery but overall the density is so low you can see shiny head from all angle. I am considering a 2nd HT next year to fix the situation but my donor area isn't all that dense.

Sorry about your disappointing Ht results man. If you are in Chicago (if that’s what your username implies I take it) I would have consultation with Dr Konior and see what his take is on your Ht and donor for a repair procedure. Best of luck!

• Like 4

On 6/26/2019 at 6:15 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have stood behind the patient and reached out directly to the surgeon on his behalf. The results are far from finished and to say so is frankly, unethical, dishonest and uneducated. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and I received several private message from other members with information that @AltonMeyer and @AltonMeyer2 may be working for another surgeon. 

It’s my job to keep the forum fair and free of individuals with hidden agendas. Have I removed posts from other posters with negative things to say? Have we hidden this thread or silenced the member?   We’re not perfect, we’re human, but one thing we are is fair. If you don’t like how we operate delancey feel free to leave we’re not forcing you to post here.

Perhaps it would better serve the community if you would act as a patient advocate more frequently instead of repeatedly finding excuses as to why procedures fail. Hopefully you do not take the feedback to heart but instead try to think and behave in a manner that is more balanced, fair and educated. Under no circumstances is this result acceptable and that shouldn’t even be implied by someone who should be looking out for patients and providing them with guidance and genuine/honest feedback.

I enjoy providing feedback and guidance to those whom I can support. I fail to see the logic in you asking me to leave just because I provide you with direct feedback. At the end of the day, you should be supporting and encouraging members who help others and provide an honest and unbiased perspective to the community. This community is not about you; it is about helping others make well-informed and educated decision. You should encourage support for members and hair loss sufferers who need guidance. Fret not, I will continue to contribute.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.