3,501 FUE with Dr. Jose Lorenzo (w/ pics)

Unrecognisable from where you started. Outstanding result.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators

Wow what an amazing result. Thanks for keeping us updated. How do you feel the procedure has impacted your life?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Wow what an amazing result. Thanks for keeping us updated. How do you feel the procedure has impacted your life?

Thank you. I think the biggest impact has been the renewed feeling of youthfulness. In terms of vitality, my face now matches my body and I feel full of life and healthy. The added spring in my step carries on into my every day life. I have feeling of congruency. When I look in the mirror I see myself reflected back. 

The novelty of having hair has not worn off. When I’m looking in the bathroom mirror I’m happy. I am grateful every day for bizarre little things like pulling hair over my eyes when it gets in the way: that’s something I never did as a kid because I never let it get long. In that sense it feels like being gifted a second chance to relive two decades.

Finally, I think there is a sense of normality. My hair isn’t a thing I dislike…it’s now a part of me that feels like it belongs. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Smash said:

Thank you. I think the biggest impact has been the renewed feeling of youthfulness. In terms of vitality, my face now matches my body and I feel full of life and healthy. The added spring in my step carries on into my every day life. I have feeling of congruency. When I look in the mirror I see myself reflected back. 

The novelty of having hair has not worn off. When I’m looking in the bathroom mirror I’m happy. I am grateful every day for bizarre little things like pulling hair over my eyes when it gets in the way: that’s something I never did as a kid because I never let it get long. In that sense it feels like being gifted a second chance to relive two decades.

Finally, I think there is a sense of normality. My hair isn’t a thing I dislike…it’s now a part of me that feels like it belongs. 

I can relate in so many ways. When I look in the mirror I think this is the way it should have been.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:50 PM, Smash said:

Beautifully put. Almost had me shed a tear.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:50 AM, Smash said:

Totally feel the same way in my experience, you're a very good writer by the way. Its not even a huge number of grafts you had either, but the impact is drastic.

Totally feel the same way in my experience, you're a very good writer by the way. Its not even a huge number of grafts you had either, but the impact is drastic.

Thank you for your kind words. Really enjoyed your write ups, too!

Edited by Smash

• 1 month later...