2135 frontal grafts by Dr.Bhatti on 24 th Dec 2016

vermaj

Rawkerboi you need to look the word 'empathy' up in the dictionary. Can you show us your pictures and experiences instead of picking on others?

Vermaj - thanks for being courageous enough to share your experiences and pics and everything with us. You are awesome and your hair looks great. I had a similar no of grafts and yours is prob a little better. I am happy and you should be too, that's the main thing!

1 hour ago, itxrd said:

Rawkerboi you need to look the word 'empathy' up in the dictionary. Can you show us your pictures and experiences instead of picking on others?

Vermaj - thanks for being courageous enough to share your experiences and pics and everything with us. You are awesome and your hair looks great. I had a similar no of grafts and yours is prob a little better. I am happy and you should be too, that's the main thing!

Did I said anything wrong?

I just said OP is lacking density in front which is but obvious! 

Peace out!

• 4 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 5:51 AM, itxrd said:

Thanks Rawkerboi for the couraging words. 

Hey folks, I am sorry for posting after years lol.
Almost 3 years have passed since my first HT and I wanted to share some pictures with you. I am happy with the result. 
It's just the fact that I may need to get another HT's down the line due to my native hair receding more. 
I have stopped taking finasteride altogether as I was worried about the mental sides it has.  
For now, have a look at these pictures and tell me what you think. 

IMG_3393.JPG

IMG_3394.JPG

IMG_3395.JPG

IMG_3399.JPG

hello @vermaj I looked at your entire report, from beginning to end, if I have to be honest from the first photos of the surgery, I realized that the doctor had not implanted a high density and I imagined that in the end the  this would have been the result.  However the change of image has been there, you can always do a second ht and maybe change clinic and the photos to be more realistic you have to do them in the light of day.

• Like 1

Thanks for the pics! It looks pretty good. It does lack a bit of density - mine is similar and we probably will need a 2nd HT further down the track. But the doc always told me that so I knew the score. I assume he did the same with you. For now he's given us 10-20 yrs worth of hair. If you want miracles - get a toupee 😉

Guys thank you for the opinions.

With all due respect, you need to also acknowledge the fact that those grafts are planted on a completely bald area and all the grafts planted grew in my opinion.

And I don’t think the density is too less, I agree that it’s not a full packed transplant, but I also have to consider the future HT’s I have to get due to AGA. I am also losing my native hair, so down the line I have to get more HT’s to get my mid section full. The grafts would definitely come handy then.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, itxrd said:

Thanks for the pics! It looks pretty good. It does lack a bit of density - mine is similar and we probably will need a 2nd HT further down the track. But the doc always told me that so I knew the score. I assume he did the same with you. For now he's given us 10-20 yrs worth of hair. If you want miracles - get a toupee 😉

Hey @itxrd , thank you for the motivating comments. Yes I think I will get another HT, but not for the density, instead to fill my further receding native areas .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vermaj,

It’s really good to see your post after such a long time.

I think you look great and a million miles from how you would have looked if you hadn’t gone through with the surgery.

You have the illusion of hair and your face is nicely framed giving you a more youthful look that is more in line with your actual age.

Most importantly you have over the last 3 years learned to understand your limitations and the need to preserve valuable grafts for future surgeries, you totally get it…………….finallyJ

As always, feel free to call on me anytime.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2019 at 9:47 AM, Shera said:

Hi Vermaj,

It’s really good to see your post after such a long time.

I think you look great and a million miles from how you would have looked if you hadn’t gone through with the surgery.

You have the illusion of hair and your face is nicely framed giving you a more youthful look that is more in line with your actual age.

Most importantly you have over the last 3 years learned to understand your limitations and the need to preserve valuable grafts for future surgeries, you totally get it…………….finallyJ

As always, feel free to call on me anytime.

thanks Shera, thinking of getting my second round done for mid section now. 

• Like 1

Hi Vermaj,

Your hair looks great! Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2019 at 5:09 AM, vermaj said:

Some more pictures . Front and donor area. 
Thinking of going for a second procedure for the mid section now. 

IMG_3803 (1).jpg

IMG_3802 (1).jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3823 (1).jpg

IMG_3831 (1).jpg

Hi Vermaj,

You seem to be doing a good job of hiding your loss in the mid section for now.

I suppose you want it fixed before it becomes noticeable.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, vermaj said:

Btw I am getting my top up for mid section with dr bhatti for almost 2000 grafts . 

Nice one Vermaj! How's the hair been since then? When you going and will you need to shave your head? 

On 12/3/2019 at 6:09 AM, vermaj said:

Some more pictures . Front and donor area. 
Thinking of going for a second procedure for the mid section now. 

IMG_3803 (1).jpg

IMG_3802 (1).jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3823 (1).jpg

IMG_3831 (1).jpg

Wow, with that amazing donor you have, you should go right away for a 2nd procedure. 

Just do it 😉

• 4 weeks later...