2135 frontal grafts by Dr.Bhatti on 24 th Dec 2016

vermaj

Vermaj,

Congrats from a fellow Dr. Bhatti patient! Don't stress about your procedure. Dr. Bhatti is highly skilled and has tremendous enthusiasm for his work. He knows what he's doing.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Hello David,

Thanks you for your kind words, I have gone through your threads and honestly you are an inspiration to the HT world.

Sure I will keep you guys posted and I am keeping my head high :)

Thanks California, I am positive about the results :)

Awesome! That is the spirit! Happy growing.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Those pictures after 14 day look good. Best luck and hoping to see your progress !

Thanks htnw5, I will surely keep you guys posted.

My frontal part has started to shed and the shedding is uneven in terms of areas. I am almost 20 days post op and hoping to lose them and go into ugly duckling in about a month.

Posting my 1 month pic.

Hope everyone's new year started with a bang.

Transplanted side : I have shedded around 75 % of the transplanted hair as expected. Although uneven that is there are some on the sides. Front and 1 side are shedded and temples are still there. Temples of one side seems still intact. There is some redness on the transplanted side but nothing usual.

Donor side : There is some redness in the donor area, that is it is not completely healed but I have not cared too much about this since there was no pain. I applied aloe vera lotion on this but for two weeks. Now regained applying it again.

Native hair: This hair is been growing at it's own pace and I think this is normal. Honestly I have never ever shaved my head completely hence I don't know my growing rate or speed. I have trimmed down the sides and kept hair only on my frontal third to not make it look too out of the place.

Medications : I have been taking 1mg finasteride by Cipla and applying 2 % minoxidil by Dr.Reddy's twice a day. I have also been applying JnJ's baby oil on it every day after shower.

Apart from that I have started playing Badminton again in a full flow and running on a good note. I have also been doing some inversion exercises to regulate more blood flow(I am not putting any pressure on the head).

Also my crown seems to be empty since I have shaved it that way.

There is however a small red pimple on my frontal region. Is this ok ?

Feel free to ask me any questions or give your honest opinions. :)

Cheers guys :)

5b32f1713c46f_1month_1.thumb.jpg.b6cc64979114846540c2fff961345c7d.jpg

5b32f1715172d_1month_2.thumb.jpg.e899d19ecc136c257e18ed915abced44.jpg

5b32f1717de1b_1month_3.thumb.jpg.bee43c5b8f3ed38550f0579f3ca36772.jpg

5b32f1718f420_1month_4.thumb.jpg.99b970967c4dadf976b8d7470655e832.jpg

5b32f171a3a52_1month_6.thumb.jpg.82b309e6d4a6e86d74a2758956288b87.jpg

5b32f171b9b3f_1month_7.thumb.jpg.4dd9d46068f9b1d7790639cd4f48baf5.jpg

5b32f171cd039_1month_233243.thumb.jpg.a7eede3817c878cf95749a35b58a7a35.jpg

Guys, with all due respect, is this negativity really warranted?

Must be some confusion as there isn't any negativity coming from this user.

Even if you're a rep for a certain clinic, you have to respect constructive unbiased comments from other users.

The "realness"of the forum and also the patient's best interest depends upon it.

Anyway, I've been in touch with Vermaj via PM's.

I think it's coming along well and should make for a good outcome.

Hang in there Vermaj you'll be approaching the growth stage in about another 1.5 months or so. That's when the fun begins.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Donor looks good. I don't think it will be especially dense, but Bhatti's work has surprised me with his use of grafts. I think you are near a low point and it should be all uphill soon.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Must be some confusion as there isn't any negativity coming from this user.

Even if you're a rep for a certain clinic, you have to respect constructive unbiased comments from other users.

The "realness"of the forum and also the patient's best interest depends upon it.

Anyway, I've been in touch with Vermaj via PM's.

I think it's coming along well and should make for a good outcome.

Hang in there Vermaj you'll be approaching the growth stage in about another 1.5 months or so. That's when the fun begins.

Hi hsrp10,

Maybe you misread my comment. I was referring to "negativity from some users of this Forum..... such as making judgments on the outcome of an HT for a Patient who is just 11 days post op".

Constructive, unbiased comments from all users are always welcome but we all have the responsibility of being sensitive to the effect that the comments might have on the Patient. All HT Patients feel anxious, nervous and insecure at some point......as far as the final outcome of their HT is concerned. I personally believe that we can all play our role to support the Patients as much as we can during the initial/tough phase of the HT. If the Patient is a year or so post-op and the results look sub par, then passing a judgment would be fair. But for a Patient that is "11 days post-op", that "judgment/future prediction" can be construed as "negativity" and frankly unfair to the Patient.

Your recent posts are encouraging for this Patient and I really appreciate that. In addition to that, I thank you for advising this Patient via PM. You are a very senior member of this Forum and I am sure that your support would help this Patient.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks Spanker and hsrp10 for your honest opinions. I really appreciate it.

I am very positive about my results and even in my ugly duckling I am very hopeful.

I think your positive attitude is what makes you feel like a winner.

Spot on California. I think what you said about unbiased comment and responsibility is very true. You and Shera are being very helpful in entertaining even my mundane doubts.

Thanks for taking your time out and writing here :)

In the night however, I tend to get this tingling sensations on my planted area. It's feels like the planted grafts are dancing beneath :P. has any experienced the same?

Also I will keep updating if I start noticing any changes, otherwise I would be posting the same photos again :P

Hi hsrp10,

Maybe you misread my comment. I was referring to "negativity from some users of this Forum..... such as making judgments on the outcome of an HT for a Patient who is just 11 days post op".

Why would forum users need to wait 12 months to comment on whether a hairline was placed too low? The frankness of this forum is invaluable to the readers and hundreds of people who "ghost" the forum daily who may be in the decision process. That being said, I think Vermaj will have a good result and wish him the best of luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vemraj,

Congratulations for your positive results with Dr Bhatti. Even I am going to consult Dr.Bhatti in a few more days. The PM window is not opening for me. Can you please PM me you mobile number.

Thanks,

Raks

Hi Vemraj,

Congratulations for your positive results with Dr Bhatti. Even I am going to consult Dr.Bhatti in a few more days. The PM window is not opening for me. Can you please PM me you mobile number.

Thanks,

Raks

Hey Raks,

I am getting messages from other people on the forum. Maybe you want to login and try again ?

I am happy to answer all your queries.

Hello guys,

Posting my 2 month pics.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Can't believe it is more than 2 months already

Transplanted side :Hairs are growing slowly, atleast that is what I feel. I have some short hair, but I am unable to figure out if these are the new hair that are popping out. I have clicked some good and more quantity of pics this time so you guys can guage more. Temples of one side seems still intact. Maybe you guys can comment on that ?

Donor side : There is some redness in the donor area, that is it is not completely healed but

Native hair: I think I don't have much shock loss and they are growing at a normal pace now.

Medications : I have been taking 1mg finasteride by Cipla and Biotin and applying 5 % minoxidil by Dr.Reddy's twice a day. I have also been applying JnJ's baby oil on it every day after shower.

Apart from that I have started playing Badminton again(sweating) in a full flow and running on a good note. I have also been doing some inversion exercises to regulate more blood flow(I am not putting any pressure on the head).

Social life: I have started drinking occasionally on the weekends not too much though. I might have smoked a few cigarettes here and there but never too much. (3 cigarettes per two weeks on an average)

Feel free to ask me any questions or give your honest opinions.

Question:

1)How do you feel about hair, since I am not able to figure out the difference if new hairs are popping out or no?

2)Do you feel I am early in the process of growing hair or late?

Any honest opinion and advise would help.

Thank you so much in anticipation for reading this out.

Happy growing

Cheers guys

5b32f230cf0a5_2months_1.thumb.jpg.70bad5df71431128a792697d406fe4a0.jpg

5b32f230e3771_2months_2.thumb.jpg.8107960ac75735baac32eb2056719ea7.jpg

5b32f23101edc_2months_4.thumb.jpg.53301cf98b018fd3b8e159b90de603d8.jpg

5b32f231166e3_2months_5.thumb.jpg.81f7764e6d847e29ff3dc3e6145b8293.jpg

5b32f2312b878_2months_7.thumb.jpg.6875c71665bb9a3ec20caa8eae166bf4.jpg

5b32f23151fde_2months_8.thumb.jpg.438c0cc699e07a3d10409863b07dc26b.jpg

5b32f2317c171_2months_9.thumb.jpg.1acae7d187d10f865767dc35ae4191bc.jpg

5b32f2318e909_2months_11.thumb.jpg.d488c40713efb85a72c8c7c1d3a1e682.jpg

5b32f231cd10f_2months_14.thumb.jpg.cfb3f85cb84e4f1021a670c94459187a.jpg

2month_30.thumb.jpg.d361f78e2fcfdbd743d38c601d36146b.jpg

2month_37.thumb.jpg.eb827d92a19594bb288598df59045273.jpg

2month_25.thumb.jpg.42afbf085ad6a7cd5a0dca7f721e140d.jpg

2month_39.thumb.jpg.8b7f4cc5819d4b5405eae80ddd484264.jpg

Edited by vermaj

That looks about right for two months, healed well and redness has gone. This is the worst stage, as you start to get very impatient. I'm at nearly 4 months and growth has just started. The time between 2-4 months I think is the most difficult, as you start to doubt if the procedure is going to work.

It's important to take monthly pictures, as the growth is very difficult to notice, as it happens very slowly.

I think you will start to see some growth at around month 3.

As a footnote on smoking,.. stop right now. I'm in my late 40s and my skin looks a lot better than my peers my age who smoke. It is a waste of money and you are ruining your health and looks over time.;)

You are still few months away from real growth, as Dolph1969 said ''PLEASE STOP SMOKING'' its really bad for skin,hair and your health overall, also delays healing.

The work by Dr. Bhatti looks exceptionally good, hoping and praying for your excellent results.

My Thread: 

You are still few months away from real growth, as Dolph1969 said ''PLEASE STOP SMOKING'' its really bad for skin,hair and your health overall, also delays healing.

The work by Dr. Bhatti looks exceptionally good, hoping and praying for your excellent results.

Certainly smoking is terrible for us, but I smoked immediately post-op. As a smoker, I should quit ASAP, but it did not effect my results in any way whatsoever.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

That looks about right for two months, healed well and redness has gone. This is the worst stage, as you start to get very impatient. I'm at nearly 4 months and growth has just started. The time between 2-4 months I think is the most difficult, as you start to doubt if the procedure is going to work.

It's important to take monthly pictures, as the growth is very difficult to notice, as it happens very slowly.

Hello Dolph,

"Words of wisdom" I must say, since this is so relatable. This is so true that you tend to get impatient over 2-4 months. I am definitely documenting and taking pictures regularly. Senior people have advised me not to look at the mirror till 4-5 months, but it is so hard not to when you go to shower or restroom. I eventually end up standing in front of mirror and counting if any growth is there :D , that is silly but normal human persona is to be curious often.

I think you will start to see some growth at around month 3.

I really hope, I am seeing some growth but those tiny random hairs here and there rather look funny :P

As a footnote on smoking,.. stop right now. I'm in my late 40s and my skin looks a lot better than my peers my age who smoke. It is a waste of money and you are ruining your health and looks over time.;)

I know it is really harmful, even if I am doing it, is at a very less frequency. (one cigarette on saturday) but now I have refrained from that as well as from drinking.

Hey Harin,

Thanks for the note, I was having a single cigarette occasionally on saturdays, but now stopped just to be on a safer side.

Even I hope the results are going to be really good, just keeping the fingers crossed. :D

Slow progress but it's progress. Keep it up and make sure to keep posting updates and pictures. How did you find sleeping for the first few weeks as you can turn your head right? I'm a side sleeper so I'm concerned for when I decide to get my HT done

Certainly smoking is terrible for us, but I smoked immediately post-op. As a smoker, I should quit ASAP, but it did not effect my results in any way whatsoever.

Hey Ernie,

were you a regular smoker mate ? I smoke "very" occasionally.

Good to hear that your results were not deterred by that.

Also I looked at your results, they look stellar. Congratulations, they makes you so happy.

Cheers :)

Slow progress but it's progress. Keep it up and make sure to keep posting updates and pictures. How did you find sleeping for the first few weeks as you can turn your head right? I'm a side sleeper so I'm concerned for when I decide to get my HT done

Any particular reason you think it is slow?

Sure I will update this thread every month or so.

Initial days I was very careful and slept in upright position. I used a travel pillow to make sure I don't sleep on my grafts.

I would advise start practicing sleeping upright, atleast 3-4 days after HT you will need that.

Also sleeping pillow is your buddy ;)

Any particular reason you think it is slow?

Sure I will update this thread every month or so.

Initial days I was very careful and slept in upright position. I used a travel pillow to make sure I don't sleep on my grafts.

I would advise start practicing sleeping upright, atleast 3-4 days after HT you will need that.

Also sleeping pillow is your buddy ;)

I just meant it in a good way as in with hair Transplants generally ira a slow process ha. Your doing great don't worry.

Which neck pillow do you recommend? I bet sleeping upright was very uncomfortable?