1600 fue Dr Saifi, Poland.

Dolph1969

Was hoping for a good answer ?? Hope I haven't wasted money on that shampoo, my experience couldn't of went better, when he drew my hairline I wasn't really happy with where he placed the line where my temples are but I put my trust in him and I could not be more happier, I'm only on day 7 so it's still early, donor is healing very well, swelling has just went down now I only have a little bit of discomfort on the donor area when it's rested on the pillow

IMG_4988.thumb.JPG.0b3f8b90b10fbe5101ea6d8079ba0951.JPG

IMG_5104.thumb.JPG.bfa66fc9c72b2b3c28985ffea66f635e.JPG

IMG_5095.thumb.JPG.4cf5f8d1e03c29418d6602f8064e3192.JPG

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a great result. He knows what he is doing with the hairline. I trusted him completely on that. I didn't want it low, as I didn't think it would look right and I didn't want a radical transformation.

Worst bit now is the shed and wait for regrowth. Time really does fly though and it will be back soon enough !

The shampoo is fine. I'm just not sure if it's any better than lipogaine or revita that I've used previously.

I hope so.

Yeah I'm not looking forward to the shedding faze and I hope the shampoo does work I've never bothered with any particular shampoo before just whatever is there I'll use, mainly the girlfriends shampoo haha, thanks for your replies hope all goes well

Hi jonboy they suggested crlab green line and the hairmax, I bought the shampoo products as when I seen my scalp under the camera I seen it was quite flakey and I had a good amount of hair on my scalp what hasn't had transplant but I had 1 strong hair and 2 thin weak ones or 2 strong and 1 weak one ect.. so I thought I'd buy the products hoping if I looked after my scalp abit more hopefully that will change, I'm only on my 13th day after my HT and still on the mild shampoo so can't really give my opinion on it as yet, the hairmax laser comb I decided not to buy as the reviews on them are more crap than good and it's a lot of money for something that may or may not work and I haven't seen one site that accepts returns on them so that kind of put a big question mark over it too, hope this helps

Thanks Phily for the reply. He suggested using it leading up to the transplant, I'd like to hear from people who have used it prior to their transplant if possible.

The other thing is, I know this sounds silly but all the photos I see of people is their hairline restored. I don't want that. I still want to be receding but just improved on the crown area as I have had receding temples for 15 years + and I never see photos with a case like that, they are all full frontal hair restorations.

Looking good mate. I'm at 3 and a half months and it is coming through but so slowly.

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• 2 weeks later...

Still following your progress glad to see all is going well been researching a few more but keep coming back to saifai he quoted me 2500 grafts all others quoting much higher amounts of grafts confused ha it's so though trying to make sure your going with the right surgeon :-(

Just a few days off the five months mark. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone in! The hairline has formed and the hair is evening out growth wise.

I'm hoping the density is going to improve and there's a small, about half a cm patch on the right side where no hair appears to be growing. Hopefully this will fill in. I'm delighted at how it has gone so far. I'd definitely recommend anyone to get this done as it does help your self esteem and how you feel about yourself in general.

Hopefully there's more improvement to come. Critique appreciated. ..:D

Most recent pic taken in low light, but you can see where the improvements are with the one month post op pic!!

5b32f30d7b37a_2016-12-2316_35_41.jpg.f0b36981a15731ee415c66128c47a9d3.jpg

5b32f30d8fe39_2017-04-1509_29_16.jpg.aa4d72a725457d8637446c5c89a913f2.jpg

Approaching the six month mark in a few weeks.

Things havent really changed much since my last pic. I am concerned in case the density isn't going to improve, as i dont see any new hairs coming through. There is also a small patch on the right temple that doesnt have any hair in it, or coming through.

Am i too early to start panicking, or should i be worried?

Cosmetically, there is a great improvement, but i'm concerned where the density is going.:confused:

Ok. Two weeks off the six month mark. Cosmetically there is a decent improvement but the right side is very sparse and I can't see any new hair coming through. There's not even baby hair or black dots that I saw during the initial stages of growth.

The temples don't match the density of the existing hair...yet.

Is it panic time, or is there time for improvement?

I'm generally really pleased so far but would like consistent density all over. If you look at my before pics, there is a great cosmetic improvement, so are my expectations too high at this stage?

Another thing is, the new hair is very wiry and has a mind of it's own. Is this normal?

5b32f36b79376_2017-05-0609_56_11.jpg.56054b7149f80b97bb273002a94f022b.jpg

5b32f36b9d8ca_2017-05-0610_05_26.thumb.jpg.3356cc7e73cd90d50e6dab07ec1a06cb.jpg

Ok. Two weeks off the six month mark. Cosmetically there is a decent improvement but the right side is very sparse and I can't see any new hair coming through. There's not even baby hair or black dots that I saw during the initial stages of growth.

I'm generally really pleased so far but would like consistent density all over. If you look at my before pics, there is a great cosmetic improvement, so are my expectations too high at this stage?

Another thing is, the new hair is very wiry and has a mind of it's own. Is this normal?

man you are right at the good part. the hairs can be nearly invisible like babys hair so dont worry about not seeing black hairs or black dots i was very worried at one point until i use a harsh harsh light which showed up hundreds of hairs the naked eye cudnt see at all. they are there mate

You are exactly where you need to be - the outline of that new hairline is there and once all the new hairs grow, thicken and mature, you're going to have a smile on your face! yes the new hairs can be very "wirey" until they grow out, thicken and mature - give it a few more months, of course you can already see where you're headed, its looking good! I would just keep everything short and uniform for the time being until it all blends together and then let it grow out evenly, good luck growing.

Dolph your progress looks identical to mine, including how the hair is growing out / density concerns etc. it's looking good though. I will be following keenly to see how you progress through to your final result. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. Nearing the 7th month. Density still not great but there are a few small hairs showing. Very few... at the front...

There is a patch on the right that has a gap in it and I can't see anything coming through.

Is it still too early to panic? I am pleased with the overall improvement, but hoping the density improves...

Pic was taken in sunlight outside.

5b32f3d9e3a0e_2017-05-2617_25_59.jpg.1a1fabcbdda54c5096b22c9a51c5a2b8.jpg

Your results look pretty solid to me. Considering you had 1600 grafts only for quite a large area of coverage I think you're coming along really well. Transformation from before is awesome. Still expect you will continue to see improvement and as hairs strengthen it will add natural looking density. You must be pleased with result? I think we all get greedy for more density but only u will know how successful it's been based on the number of grafts u had

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

8 month update. Right temple is still low on density or yield. There's no new hair coming through, so I imagine this is going to be it, in terms of growth. There are gaps in the transplanted hair in this region. :(

Overall a great cosmetic improvement, although I'm a bit disappointed with the density. Am I being too high in my expectations?

It's definitely a lot better than my before pics.... with the big McDonald's M hairline ..:D

Comments appreciated guys.

Pics taken in normal room lighting.

5b32f4d2dabd4_2017-07-1611_32_18.jpg.0509880abe9c882cf0e44bbc37cff70f.jpg

5b32f4d313e0c_2017-07-1611_31_27.thumb.jpg.a7953e07aff22e993780f34a87e63e71.jpg

5b32f4d33e4a2_2017-07-1611_30_48.jpg.626b4e37187fd7e7e0bb7e4e88582077.jpg