1600 fue Dr Saifi, Poland.

Dolph1969

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly all hairs have shed. Back at square one.:o Redness has gone completely, (nearly away by the 3rd week) and hair looks crap, in that growing out/no style phase. I look balder than before the op. It's funny how everyone seems to say that. Will post some pics when the growth begins. Aim to take a pic every month, to monitor progress. On the plus side, no one has noticed....;)

• 2 weeks later...

5 weeks post op. Basically back to square one, which sucks.:( Think there has been some shock loss at the front, as it's looking a bit thinner around the hairline. Just have to wait it out until growths kicks in. I won't post any more pics until the action starts.:)

5b32f0bea6a5c_2016-12-2316_35_41.jpg.ba1007b4faee973161efdda143bf6632.jpg

best of luck dolph keep positive , its real tough now , im 11 weeks and been through it . im just starting to get some baby type hairs poke through so things are begging to happen for me at last but im still nervous about the result and really wont know until months down the line so must keep positive.

bb

• 2 weeks later...

Everything as is. Some hairs that remained still growing. Redness gone completely. I'll start posting monthly pics from the start of February which will be about 10 weeks post op, unless something happens between then. It's hard not to be really impatient at the moment. ... there's possibly been some minor shockloss recovery since the last pic or the hair has started growing out more evenly and looks thicker. Hard to tell.

20170108_101342-1.thumb.jpg.1c3973310298b9645ea7483736bd5824.jpg

Edited by Dolph1969

Everything as is. Some hairs that remained still growing. Redness gone completely. I'll start posting monthly pics from the start of February which will be about 10 weeks post op, unless something happens between then. It's hard not to be really impatient at the moment. ... there's possibly been some minor shockloss recovery since the last pic or the hair has started growing out more evenly and looks thicker. Hard to tell.
its easier said than done dolph but u need to try forget about it til 4 months or more post op. Thats when the magic happens.

Just a quick update. I've noticed a few tiny baby hairs showing at the temples while shaving this morning. They wouldn't show in a picture, they're so small. Is it possible to have growth starting at 8 weeks?

I'd say yes, thats when I started noticing small hairs in my temple area.

Just a quick update. I've noticed a few tiny baby hairs showing at the temples while shaving this morning. They wouldn't show in a picture, they're so small. Is it possible to have growth starting at 8 weeks?

Yes growth can start at 8 weeks. Absolutely, and after of course. Especially weeks 12-16 for me anyway

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick, 10 weeks post op update. A few baby hairs coming through and what appears to be thicker, darker ones. I thought the growth started with just baby hair, so is this normal?:confused: I can see a few black dots on the temples as well.

Nothing that would be noticeable from a picture, so i'll post one when more growth is evident.

As others have said, the waiting is horrendous and you do sometimes get the feeling "has this been a waste of money..."...:o

Looking forward to seen it still following ur progress Making my own decision in the next couple of weeks just wondering is 2500 grafts enough for my head starting off in the frontal zone I know d crown gets done next time round just don't no it if 2500 grafts will be enough I know saifai reccomended that amount but i think that is the max amount he does in one procedure

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update as I hit nearly 3 months post op. I can see some baby hairs and a few longer ones growing, but very sparse. Also black dots at the temples. Forelock seems to have thickened a bit.

I can see why you need to photograph the timelines as the changes are very subtle and not noticeable on a daily basis.

Waiting period is grim. You really do start to question at this stage is it going to work. .

5b32f1de8af29_2017-02-1109_51_00.thumb.jpg.afa5ddad611a81fa94ce804871ae6bdd.jpg

Just a quick update as I hit nearly 3 months post op. I can see some baby hairs and a few longer ones growing, but very sparse. Also black dots at the temples. Forelock seems to have thickened a bit.

I can see why you need to photograph the timelines as the changes are very subtle and not noticeable on a daily basis.

Waiting period is grim. You really do start to question at this stage is it going to work. .

Hey Dolph1969, you'll really see the changes in the coming month. I had the same worry, would it ever grow back, but the black dots are a sign more hairs are on the way. Looking forward to see your 4 months results, think you'll see a big change.

hey dolph1969. I have personal experience advice for you. I got exact same area covered 4 years ago with 1100 grafts fut and it was solid but left me wanting more. I think you will look solid with what you got but for that area I think 2200-2500 grafts would ahve given you what you are looking for. However, I think your result will be solid and look great. but you will notice some thin areas because I think 1600 was not aggressive enough. but like i said, thats just my opinion and experience. Your result should look very solid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick update at nearly four months. Hair is starting to come through and the outline of the new hairline can be seen. Still very sparse at the moment but hopefully that's the start of it.
right at the good part mate. In 2 months ur going to be one happy happy lad. Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey dolph I'm on day 7 after my HT with dr saifi, 2000 fue hairline and density, he suggested that I used crlab green line.

How are you finding the shampoo? Do you think it's helping with growth or thickness? Obviously I'm still at an early stage so I'm eager to hear a real review.

Hey dolph I'm on day 7 after my HT with dr saifi, 2000 fue hairline and density, he suggested that I used crlab green line.

How are you finding the shampoo? Do you think it's helping with growth or thickness? Obviously I'm still at an early stage so I'm eager to hear a real review.

I got the green line box. To be honest, its quite a lot of hassle to use and i'm not sure it makes much of a difference. There is a lot of pre shampoo to be left on for 15 minutes, shampoo, conditioner, vial to be put on afterwards etc. Can't see any big difference to normal shampoo, but i'll keep using it. The liquid in the vial leaves your head very red for a while afterwards.

How did you find the experience? Any pics?

Get ready for the long wait......

Edited by Dolph1969