1600 fue Dr Saifi, Poland.

Dolph1969

In a word. . No.

It's Samsung Mobile photography. .:D

Hey, unless it's a really old mobile then you should still be able to get good pictures. Instead of normal room lighting I find by the window or our doors (not in direct sunlight tho) better.

In terms of the result so far. Hard to really judge on those pics. Try outdoors as I suggested. I can commiserate a little though. While mine looks pretty good and I get compliments on it, if lI ook closer at my hairline and the overall density on the left side, it's definitely not as strong as I'd hoped, with the left side patchy in some parts. I'm still hoping (as I am sure you are) that it will improve further by 12 months. They do say density can improve in the later months and some posters on here have noted improved density in the 9-12 months stage. For me at least, if it doesn't improve by my 12 month anniversary then I'm going to speak to the clinic. Have you discussed it with Dr Saifi's people yet?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pic of the right temple under very bright light. As you can see there's not much hair there. I don't think this is a good sign at 8 months. ... There's nearly a cm square where there are only a few hairs in it.

Tbh I doubt he'd offer free touch ups for a bad result....

5b32f4d70564d_2017-07-1721_51_49.jpg.1bd05583573be950f3e4db4ab4595480.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey Dolph have you seen any further improvement? Your results look pretty solid I think.. Just a bit surprised Dr Saifi only implanted 1600 grafts. Your hair loss is probably slightly more advanced than mine (I am only 33 however), yet, I have been told I need anything from 1800 - 2500 grafts from the numerous doctors I have contacted. Anyway it's been great following your journey and I hope you feel satisfied with your results. Did you contact him about the possibility of a touch up?

Here's a ten month pic under normal room lighting. I think the individual hairs have perhaps thickened a bit, but the density is still sparse. Overall I'm happy compared to what it was like previously. At 48 I shouldn't really complain. :D continuing to use lipogaine minoxidil once a day. Under bright light it's very see through, but overall I'm happy enough with the cosmetic improvement.

Not sure about a second procedure yet, but i'll not rule it out...

5b32f581849d0_2017-08-2809_56_09.thumb.jpg.e45395163ab83bd829f99343f4bec045.jpg

Edited by Dolph1969

I had my hairtransplant with dr saifai i am also using the cr lab products and the patches i find my hair has thickened (not the transplanted hair as its too early for that) but the hair i already had pre op keeping optimistic :-) i chose not to go with the laser comb he reccomends just yet.

Looks very good.

I have had 2 transplant with Saifi & he likes to not use a huge amount of grafts.

The CR Labs programme he recomends has been great for my hair.

Did you have the second one done because the first result was not dense enough? Everything I have seen/read suggests he is a very ethical doctor, but he appears ultra conservative with the number of grafts he uses. Would you recommend him?

Did you have the second one done because the first result was not dense enough? Everything I have seen/read suggests he is a very ethical doctor, but he appears ultra conservative with the number of grafts he uses. Would you recommend him?

I had a 2nd one to improve density.

I would 100% recommend him. Great staff & results. I was happy with my 1st transplant just wanted some more grafts for density.

Just completed my FUE with Dr Saifi today! This guy is the real deal top of his game. If your in the UK or Ireland it only 2 hour flight and you receive world class hair restoration. The value for money and experience is unbeatable compared to less skilled surgeons in UK or Ireland.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a ten month pic under normal room lighting. I think the individual hairs have perhaps thickened a bit, but the density is still sparse. Overall I'm happy compared to what it was like previously. At 48 I shouldn't really complain. :D continuing to use lipogaine minoxidil once a day. Under bright light it's very see through, but overall I'm happy enough with the cosmetic improvement.

Not sure about a second procedure yet, but i'll not rule it out...

Wow- cracking result mate!

hi guys, just back today from saif, just wondering where and u got ur CRLAB green products from, is the box for 310e necessary or will the shampoo alone do..just looking prices online, i got 1500futs, dr saifi couldnt of been nicer and made me comfortable... roll on 8 months

Juicer

I order mine at Dr Saifi surgery. He gets them posted out to you. Just email him and he will get it all sorted. I order the hairmax laser 82 and all crlabs stuff. Havent a clue if it will help but it worth a shot.

I did query him is this for real or some snake oil. He was very supportive of both products and based on his skills and reputation I decided to spend the extra. Time will tell.

Juicer

I order mine at Dr Saifi surgery. He gets them posted out to you. Just email him and he will get it all sorted. I order the hairmax laser 82 and all crlabs stuff. Havent a clue if it will help but it worth a shot.

I did query him is this for real or some snake oil. He was very supportive of both products and based on his skills and reputation I decided to spend the extra. Time will tell.

cheers mate, ill prob go with crlab green box so, he gave me about 4 or 5 mild shampoo samples, they should cover me for first 14 days easy or more

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As requested. .

Here are my year mark pictures. Taken under bright light with my hair quite short.

Right side is still weak as can be seen in the pictures. To be honest, I think there was more density here around the 7th month mark. So this would be transplanted hair that's been lost. I'm not sure if this is cyclical and will improve, but here's hoping.

Overall I'm happy enough with the result, but the density in the transplanted area is not the same as the existing hair. Also, the transplanted hair has a bit of a mind of it's own and is quite wiry.

I'm still using lipogaine once a day and taking Saw palmetto and Pumpkin Seed oil, as well as biotin. I had to stop fin after a few weeks due to sides, as i'd rather be balding and have a working d...k..:D:D

Feel free to comment. .

5b32f72104cc7_2017-11-2717_18_15.thumb.jpg.17a24758fed48e48528eb0afb420da69.jpg

5b32f721648c3_2017-11-2717_17_35.jpg.ea066b8b5d3e1104b8d6271f721e4ac6.jpg

5b32f721959c5_2017-11-2717_16_58.jpg.c00783b8523f6127a0da95ee2e7ad628.jpg

Edited by Dolph1969

Hi guys,

I visited Saifi, but can't say I am satisfied. I traveled 250 km to Wroclaw to find out whether I can do anything to prevent further hair loss and/or am I good candidate for hair transplant.

I have taken propecia every day for 3 years and I have pretty good result, no hair loss on top and frontal hair loss slowed down. As I mentioned about propecia Saifi told me it is not worth it, because it has several side effects (mentioned, I have zero side effects and I visit urologist once a year) and I should start using shampoo from Italy called cr lab or something like that, and buy laser, and it will prevent further hair loss. I am sorry guys, but spending almost 1.5 k e for shampoos(buying new one every 3 months additional 250 e) and laser, which are not found to be really effective and are not even drugs and stop taking drugs, which is found as most effective does not seem to be a good idea...

The whole appointment last only 15 minutes Saifi was in a hurry and, asking about donor area said "not good not bad", don't know what does it mean really. Also wanted to ask more questions, but Dr hit the table and told me he has to leave.

50 e and 250 km... I am quite disappointed with Dr and the whole idea of hairtranslant after trip.

Dolph1969 I will be honest I think you need to get second ht and get better density. I think you will look great with better density.

I would agree with your comments about my results, although there has been a decent cosmetic improvement, compared to where i was, the density isn't what I expected.

To be honest, I'm not sure I can be bothered with a second procedure at the moment. I'll maybe reconsider at some point in the future.

O

The results are poor. Dolph speak to Saifi immediately and demand he knows of such awful procedure he's done to you.

Thanks for the endorsement.:D:D

Problem is, you sign documents prior to surgery, basically accepting that outcomes will vary... caveat emptor....so, I doubt if there'll be a free touch up, or correction of perceived poor results.

What i'm finding strange, is the density at the right side was better at around 7 months and has got thinner since.

To be honest, i'm nearly 50, so it's not the end of the world. Bit of toppik and stick with the minoxidil....

For perspective. .Here's a before pic..

5b32f7441c4e0_2016-12-2316_35_41.jpg.f71c278f44fcc7a2a4f3f7c806f10e2d.jpg

Edited by Dolph1969

O

Thanks for the endorsement.:D:D

Problem is, you sign documents prior to surgery, basically accepting that outcomes will vary... caveat emptor....so, I doubt if there'll be a free touch up, or correction of perceived poor results.

What i'm finding strange, is the density at the right side was better at around 7 months and has got thinner since.

To be honest, i'm nearly 50, so it's not the end of the world. Bit of toppik and stick with the minoxidil....

For perspective. .Here's a before pic..

I don't mean to sound harsh, Dolph. It's just that I'm sure you expected more density. Maybe the lighting is weird.