Konior hairline restoration

Reyes1

Dr. Konior is first class. Even if my density concern doesn't allow me to style my hair dry for the time being (hopefully temporary) I am extremely happy to have been able to ditch the hats for good and style my hair damp by hand.

I dont get it. You got very good density. And youre complaining???

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking great!

I hear you re: styling dry post HT. Seems it always looks better with a bit of product

But most non-HT people use/need styling products as well.

Congratulations!

Thank you! Yep, some products work really well. I recommend anything water based. ADH dry or ADH wet or any of the Hand de Fuko products.

I dont get it. You got very good density. And youre complaining???

HT gives the illusion of density. While everyone is diffefent, some HT patients will gain more density than others. Please read my posts thoroughly as I am not complaining nor giving any negative feedback what so ever. If you refer to my post on page 9 you will see the lack of density I mention still having with my hair dry, but I am still in the very early stages so I can not judge this since I am only 7 months post op. The post I made today is damp hand styled with pomade with pictures taken in my car, (no direct light) displaying the illusion of density.

You'll get some maturing from now to twelve months. The visual difference from 7 to 12 months depends on the size of the case. My pure guess is that you'll see a 15 to 20 percent improvement at twelve.

I think your hairline is pretty aggressive from where you started so I wouldn't expect a super dense result in one pass. It looks great though.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You'll get some maturing from now to twelve months. The visual difference from 7 to 12 months depends on the size of the case. My pure guess is that you'll see a 15 to 20 percent improvement at twelve.

I think your hairline is pretty aggressive from where you started so I wouldn't expect a super dense result in one pass. It looks great though.

Thanks for chiming in, Spanker. I do agree it is very aggressive and I have come a long way from how I was pre op. A 20% increase I believe will be enough though. My goal was to be able to style my hair dry, and hopefully I can achieve that with this one surgery. The graft count as per Dr.K was 2600. The wet look isn't my primary choice but it is a million times better than what I had before. I know I can not expect full density, ever, specially after just one surgery.

You have hair greed, plain and simple, and that's OK. Just remember to look at your before pics versus now. You had no hair whatsoever in the front. You have dark hair and light skin....a large contrast. I know for a fact that just about all surgeons will say a second pass is required to increase density. Your hair looks great right now....and you seem to have good caliber hair and donor. 98% of people would be happy with that hair...you just seem to be one of those 2% who feel "perfection" is in reach. Nothing wrong with that....but if anything, it's a testament to how much you improved with one transplant and only 2700 grafts.

• 3 weeks later...
You have hair greed, plain and simple, and that's OK. Just remember to look at your before pics versus now. You had no hair whatsoever in the front. You have dark hair and light skin....a large contrast. I know for a fact that just about all surgeons will say a second pass is required to increase density. Your hair looks great right now....and you seem to have good caliber hair and donor. 98% of people would be happy with that hair...you just seem to be one of those 2% who feel "perfection" is in reach. Nothing wrong with that....but if anything, it's a testament to how much you improved with one transplant and only 2700 grafts.

Thanks for your input, Matt. I hear ya, just hope the density gets at least a tad bit better over the next few months. I am still very happy with the results so far and yes I have come a very long way.

Man, compare pre-op to now, and you're killing it.

I can definitely see improvement over the past couple months.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Exceptional result!

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Wow the 8-month update looks great! Personally I think you could just roll on that result for years to come, but if you're bent on higher density you could throw a few hundred more grafts at the front hairline; just don't waste too many there, as you don't want to be low on grafts when the inevitable balding of your rear half starts in a few years to a decade. Awesome result though! You must be living it up in real life now!

Holy guacamole! And still a few months left to thicken. Home run for sure.! Congrats.

It's like a different person in the after pics. This is pretty spectacular for one procedure

Looks great buddy. Very happy for you.

Thank you all for the kind words, appreciate the feedback very much!

Wow the 8-month update looks great! Personally I think you could just roll on that result for years to come, but if you're bent on higher density you could throw a few hundred more grafts at the front hairline; just don't waste too many there, as you don't want to be low on grafts when the inevitable balding of your rear half starts in a few years to a decade. Awesome result though! You must be living it up in real life now!

Thanks brother! I agree and thank you for the input. I will wait out a few more months and ask Dr Konior what he would suggest if it doesn't thicken up a bit. Either way the results so far have blown me away and I am very happy with my hairline. I am still figuring out more or less how to style it all over again :D

Your hairline was designed really well. It frames your face perfectly. What a big difference overall. The doctor did a great job.

Thank you for the feedback. I believe Dr.K is definitely one of the best out there.

• 3 months later...

Wow. Who says there’s no cure for baldness??

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 2 weeks later...