Sure quality vs. saved money? / Erdogan vs. Demirsoy?

hamburger

Hey guys,

i'm just about to decide where to do my HT ( FUE, dense packing)

I pretty much nailed it down to two doctors in Turkey.

Dr.Erdogan (quoted 3500 grafts, manual punch) and Dr.Demirsoy (quoted 3200-3500 grafts, micromotor).

So it’s going to be a tough decision.

The results of Dr.Erdogan are great (hairline, density) and i have a good feeling with him.

I read about Dr.Demirsoy in am German forum and most of the people recommend him.

His results seem to be good but sometimes he is being criticized for a bit lower density and/or higher transection rate.

Yes, and there is the price…Erdogan 8,75k vs 4,6k Demirsoy.

My gut says erdogan but is he worth double the price of Demirsoy?

What do you think?

No brainer. Erdogan Erdogan Erdogan

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Just went to Dr.Demirsoy 24 days ago. I had the same hesitation as you and frankly I picked Demirsoy because he was available right at the beginning of my 45-day holiday I could have spent three times as much. I would have chosen Erdogan based on result consistency, but finding the perfect timing is also key. We will see if I was right in 6 months...

Check out my Dr. Demirsoy operation thread, any criticism is welcome, if the result isn't what I hoped, I'll go to the most expensive doc for some repair or at least get a SMP for fuller effect:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184082-fue-dr-demirsoy-20-07-2016-a.html

He does have some very good reviews on Alopezie, the German hairloss board, but also some very dissapointing. Some of his stuff is on par with the top docs, some seems low-cost, it's very strange.

Once again, I picked him because he offered me the perfect date, by chance, and I would have had to wait for another year as a balding shadow of what I should be, had I picked Erdogan or Feriduni. We will see.

Spending more money for more quality is for sure worth it if you consider all factors. People underestimate the psychological trauma of having a bad hair transplant. Spending 3000 euro to ensure a full year of pain is definately worth it.

3 days / 2 nights. That will be one long day getting 3500 grafts and i want to be at home as quickly as possible. Also the situation in Turkey is not the best at the moment.

Dr. Erdogan is phenomenal and in my opinion, worth every penny. That said, I am still in the process of trying to learn more about Dr. Demirsoy but he has not taken advantage of our invitation to present examples of his results on this forum.

While I can't select for you, I can only say that Dr. Erdogan has been impressing me from the beginning and still does each time I see his results.

Best wishes,

Bill

3 days / 2 nights. That will be one long day getting 3500 grafts and i want to be at home as quickly as possible. Also the situation in Turkey is not the best at the moment.

Fair enough, I was also worried given events of the last several months but I don't think there isn't anything to worry about at the moment, everything is back to normal and for tourist and medical tourists, its business as usual.

• 1 year later...

Looking at a minimum of 2500 grafts with Edrogan just before New Year 2018. Wondering if anyone has had recent experience with Dr. Demisroy? I’m estimating just under $10k for 2500 grafts with Edrogan plus flight, hotel, medical package, transfers to clinic.

Is there anyone cheaper, that truly rivals the quality/density that Edrogan offers at a lower price? Please, (not Dogonay)

10k seems like a lot, WhAt with so many non surgical opportunities on the horizon in 2018/2019- histogen, replicel, etc.