Dishonest Turkish Clinic

lorenzo

I decided to check out this link on my facebook.

HAIR TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY (FUE) | EurasiaMed

Not only they stole the photos from Hasson and Wong but they gave them new names and nationalities. Bobman is now VLADIMIR BYDGOSKI from Poland,

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

This seems to happen a lot with Hasson and Wong. I am sure it happens to a lot to top clinics. I remember Antonio Conte doctor in Italy that left him in a mess put up a photo of him after he was repaired by another clinic. Many Italians went to him and he actually took credit for how Conte looked now. He was telling some patients that they would need 4-5 transplants to look like him. After 1-2 transplants the patients starting figuring it out and researched more. Thanks to that doctor there was probably over 50 repair patients. I got a hold of Conte and he had his lawyer demand he takes it down.

These type of clinics is only about the money. It has happened in the past and will continue to happen in the future.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Dear All!

First of all thank you very much for you to raise this unpleasant situation.

Second, let me explain the situation. We are a very new service provider which is relocated to Turkey from another country. Our website isn’t fully functionable yet and still under construction.

Our advertisements are also in trial period and they are under performance assessments.

The third party IT supporting company that we outsource our web design and Social Media Marketing process used some images which they found in google images and used them to prepare some visualizations for future use.

Just for last one week the images were used and even I personally myself as the business owner today realized with the situation when I checked the referrer links and saw this post.

Immediately I contacted with the company and ask them to remove the photos.

Myself also a photograph artist and I really care very much about copy rights.

Very angry and sorry to have such situation.

I hope you will also appreciate the circumstance.

Please write me from: abirlik@gmail.com or ayhan.birlik@eurasiamed.com

Thanks,

Ayhan

Ayhan

Thank you for your quick reply and for taking down the photos. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt, this was posted on the advertising on facebook. I would be very upset with your web designer because rather than help you market he probably has caused damage to your clinic. Whenever somebody researches hair transplants and finds your site there is a strong possibility they will do additional research. Since this is probably the top hair transplant forum in the world when they punch in EurasiaMed this post will come up. People want reassurance when they are making a decision concerning a hair transplant. Even a little doubt causes then to look else where. By using other clinics photos even on a trial basic is unacceptable and this will cause a lot of doubt with future potential clients that are looking at this clinic.

Having said that I once again thank you for your explanation.

Well atleast he man up to the problem but hope he personally contacts the clinic iin question & apologise verbally & written & hope there will be no law suits made against his company.

Most top clinics are used to this happening. Usually they send an email to the clinics using their photos and they usually take them down. They always say the same thing " Sorry we didn't know it was the web designer".

Where the problem is the poor patient that saw these photos and think these start up clinic (usually tech only) can perform these kind of results. In most cases when the patient emails the clinic and talks to the doctor/tech they say yes we did this result and you can have the same. Then you email the clinic and the doctor/tech play stupid like they didn't know. This is a dog eat dog industry especially in Turkey. That is why website like this are very important too find the proper doctor.

I decided to check out this link on my facebook.

Bobman is now VLADIMIR BYDGOSKI from Poland,

I know I shouldn't but that did make me laugh !

Ayhan

Even giving you the benefit of the doubt

I'm a bit more cynical than you - he got sussed and now he's trying to backtrack . Time will tell !

I'm a bit more cynical than you - he got sussed and now he's trying to backtrack . Time will tell !

Even though I give him the benefit of the doubt it doesn't mean I fully believe him. At the end there will be a lot of self inflicted pain as people that research the clinic will see they once STOLE photos of competitors. This should be a red flag to any potential patient.

Dear Lorenzo,

For sure I don’t expect you to believe my words from the first second.

However, I also think that it is not fair to blame an entire organization for only because of an unintentionally mistake of a third party vendor.

As you can also appreciate we immediately removed the photos.

Visuals with our previous patients (from our ex organization) are also at the preparation process. Once they will be ready they will take place in our web site with real comments.

I do respect your sensitivity to the subject.

On the other hand it is really a very bad position for us to be listed as "DISHONEST" in such a valueable forum.

I also take this comment personally on myself and since I saw this post it really hurts me psychologically.

I hope I could explain myself clearly.

Regards,

Ayhan

abirlik

I thank you for your explanation. But how is this not dishonest?

The web designer used other clinics photos.

The name of the patient was changed.

The nationality of the patient was changed.

It was open to the public for advertising purposes on Facebook.

You called these patients happy customers with a fake comment about the clinic.

If you are indeed using quality doctor for your hair transplant wouldn't it have been easier and problem free to use their example. I think this would have probably taken less effort. Instead your web designer preferred to surf the internet and use photos of other clinic. Maybe you were unaware but how is this not a dishonest act? Showing example of other doctors work to the public and taking credit for it. If a person saw this and decided to book with your company based on these photos do you think this is honest or a simple mistake?

Photos were taken from the internet, names were changed, nationality were changed, little comment from the patients were made up then it was posted to the public. Simple mistake? This took effort and was an intentional act. But that is my opinion. Maybe it wasn't your fault but you hired this web designer that proceeded with this action.

People who read this can decide whether this is a simple mistake or dishonest.

Lorenzo,

like you said, this happens on more often than people may think & when the Doctor or clinics get found out like this case has & when they do, they say, oppps sorry! that was a third party who was marketing our business blah, blah blah..

well its not good enough excuse if you ask me when they just hand over there business to a shady marketing company to ruin your business.

Bottomlne is that the doctor / clinic is responsible for whatever or whoever, whatever they employ to d ok there SEO work & the bucks stops there.

So saying your hurt blah, blah ....wah, wah wah...

if you have any beef, speak to your scum ball SEO people.

make sure you know whos working for you period!

Edited by ontop
edit

Ontop

Yes it happens very often. I am only exposing the truth. This in my opinion is a deliberate act to deceive the public. I understand his concern and if he is telling the truth his web designer caused him a lot of grief.

Go Wales Go!!

I just saw the website and see they're also promoting "Unlimited grafts for $1,500", which automatically raises a red flag. The website is also full of misinformation, which makes me particularly concerned for any future patients. For example, they state that "The grafted hairs will often start to grow by 6-12 weeks after the procedure". Six weeks?!? Are you kidding me? With this type of misinformation circulating the HT world, no wonder we see guys on the forums freaking out less than 2 months after their procedure because they don't understand why their hair isn't growing in yet. Smh.

Also, the website promotes FUE, yet when you read the description of the procedure, it's clearly a Strip/FUT procedure.

"Hair transplantation involves removing a strip of permanent hair-bearing skin from the back or sides of the scalp..."

This is all so upsetting. For anyone looking to get a HT, PLEASE research, research, research.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

& hear we are, this Doctor coming on here to try & justify that it not all his fault due to 3rd party SEO company,

sorry dont wash with me, why on earth would you leave your business to somebody who has no clue what there saying or doing? I mean this is the sole responsibility of the doctor to know what this company is doing all tbe time, like if that was me, I would ask that company to run everything by me prior before it goes to press, if this doctor runs his business like some back street garage, what hope has hairloss patients have in the first place.

stuff like this piss me off big time, I thought we are moving forward not backwards.

just shear greed & no thought to hairloss men & women.

We all need to jump in and stop this, so some poor souls dont get hacked to death by these shady clinics.

Edited by ontop
edit

I saw that $1500 price and it also included unlimted grafts, 3 nights, breakfast, and airport pick up/delivery. It sounds like this is a referral business for different doctors in different fields, although I was unable to see who the transplant doctor was. I am wondering after he takes his cut what is left for the doctor and his staff after you pay hotel along with other expenses. Is labour really that low in Turkey?

sorry dont wash with me, why on earth would you leave your business to somebody who has no clue what there saying or doing? I mean this is the sole responsibility of the doctor to know what this company is doing all tbe time, like if that was me, I would ask that company to run everything by me prior before it goes to press, if this doctor runs his business like some back street garage, what hope has hairloss patients have in the first place.

stuff like this piss me off big time, I thought we are moving forward not backwards.

just shear greed & no thought to hairloss men & women.

What you probably don't know there is a lot of clinics in Turkey that are tech only. Even though there is doctors name he is never there and its in name only. I believe a lot of clinic are not even owed by the doctor. They are owned by a business person that hires doctors or subcontracts doctors. I mean at $1500 what do they pay the techs.

As long as their is money to be made there will always be shady people in all industries. Its been going on for years and continue to be going on. I am generalizing on my comments and they are not directed at any particular clinic. I went a few years ago with Dr. Hasson to the consults in Italy and met a lot of repair patients that went to Turkey. Its was both sad and disgusting what I saw. A lot of them there was nothing you could do for them. I felt so sorry for them especially the younger one when you saw them crying. A bad hair transplant can ruin your life if you are unable to be repaired. These clinics take peoples hope and fears and use it to their advantage. They don't care how they hurt you as long as they get paid.

Edited by lorenzo

Dear All!

First of all thank you very much for you to raise this unpleasant situation.

Second, let me explain the situation. We are a very new service provider which is relocated to Turkey from another country. Our website isn’t fully functionable yet and still under construction.

Our advertisements are also in trial period and they are under performance assessments.

The third party IT supporting company that we outsource our web design and Social Media Marketing process used some images which they found in google images and used them to prepare some visualizations for future use.

Just for last one week the images were used and even I personally myself as the business owner today realized with the situation when I checked the referrer links and saw this post.

Immediately I contacted with the company and ask them to remove the photos.

Myself also a photograph artist and I really care very much about copy rights.

Very angry and sorry to have such situation.

I hope you will also appreciate the circumstance.

Please write me from: abirlik@gmail.com or ayhan.birlik@eurasiamed.com

Thanks,

Ayhan

Lol - you are telling me that you as the business owner didn't bother to look at and review your own website before this "3rd party" vendor went live and published them? Please, this is a lie and you know it. Either you are a thief or you are a very reckless & stupid business owner not to even be checking your own website. So, which one? Maybe both?

Dear Lorenzo,

For sure I don’t expect you to believe my words from the first second.

However, I also think that it is not fair to blame an entire organization for only because of an unintentionally mistake of a third party vendor.

As you can also appreciate we immediately removed the photos.

Visuals with our previous patients (from our ex organization) are also at the preparation process. Once they will be ready they will take place in our web site with real comments.

I do respect your sensitivity to the subject.

On the other hand it is really a very bad position for us to be listed as "DISHONEST" in such a valueable forum.

I also take this comment personally on myself and since I saw this post it really hurts me psychologically.

I hope I could explain myself clearly.

Regards,

Ayhan

Aahhh, shifting the blame, but how can it it be an unintentional mistake by the vendor? Did the webmaster by mistake slip and hit the keyboard by mistake which then happened to land on H&W's website, and as he was getting up, he by mistake hit a few keys that downloaded those patient pics into his folder by mistake thinking they were yours? I hope you guys get sued for everything you've got. Shady as hell

Stig,

I don't think he's coming back, he should know he's on a lost course here or he's just playing dumb like he's been all the time.

let him go & hope no member or anyone crosses his path.

people like that, when they get found out sets up a new name & business location.

This wasn't the forum for him to market on anyways. It sounds like his strongest feature is PRICE PRICE and PRICE. On this forum posters look for quality.

Dear All,

I can understand the reason why you are so aggressive and try to humiliate our work.

Thanks a lot for your negative feedbacks.

It is the easiest thing to just hit one more kick to the one who fell down and judge him without listening

I hope one day all of you will face a situation where you are not guilty but charged with being dishonest or some other words that you used against me and my Organization.

We already started having patients and they went back home happily. (4000 grafts including hotel and all prescriptions. You think it is impossible but it is possible. Dont be fooled by 10K USDs in Canada, America or UK.). You will see soon their comments and pictures.

AS you know Turkey is the best destination and we have the latest technology and most experienced doctors.

I can easily get rid of by changing domain or just stop publishing the link that you shared but its good that you continuously send me potential patients and 2 of them already bought tickets :)

I simply will keep silence and reply you with our results very soon. Action is always stronger than words.

You can continue bad propaganda but we do believe in the work that we do and results that we achieve.

If someone is curious about the results or any other stuff like the clinic or operation room just give me a facetime call and I will show you all :)

One more time thanks everybody for such support and making our promotion. Well done boys, keep going!

I'm not being funny but if I had a pound for everytime I've heard someone say I'll be back with pictures very soon I'd be a very rich man. of you have happy patients why don't you post the pictures now. let me guess you don't have them right now right? and to be honest I'd much rather pay 10k for a procedure with an elite surgeon then go to a company like yours. just saying!

I'm not being funny but if I had a pound for everytime I've heard someone say I'll be back with pictures very soon I'd be a very rich man. of you have happy patients why don't you post the pictures now. let me guess you don't have them right now right? and to be honest I'd much rather pay 10k for a procedure with an elite surgeon then go to a company like yours. just saying!

Cause I wait their approval!

never mind!