slaven bilic - west ham manager - ITV NOW

As we're on the subject of hair and football. Germany v Ukraine has just finished and Schweinsteiger got a late goal to make it 2-0.

He has a bit of grey at the sides and his hair longer than usual and course the commentator had to say "the old man of team... the wily old fox"..

He's only 31 for goodness' sake!

As we're on the subject of hair and football. Germany v Ukraine has just finished and Schweinsteiger got a late goal to make it 2-0.

He has a bit of grey at the sides and his hair longer than usual and course the commentator had to say "the old man of team... the wily old fox"..

He's only 31 for goodness' sake!

tbh germany have the youngest team and i think hes the oldest, and probably more experienced

plus he looks about 40!

Yeah i was watching this and it was obvious that he had work done. he's hair loss is a challenging one sort of diffuse Ludwig pattern not the normal male pattern you see with most men. should be interesting to see how it turns out. good luck to him.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
anyone know how his hair is coming along?

Saw him being interviewed yesterday and it's starting to come in. Looks quite good.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Saw him being interviewed yesterday and it's starting to come in. Looks quite good.

I saw this too. Certainly looked thicker. Quite promising at this early stage.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched his post match presser from WH's last game and even under quite harsh lighting it already looks quite good. As for those who suggested the hairline was too low I think now that it has grown in you can definitely see that it was not.

You can't get much more natural than mimicking someones original hairline and I'm pretty sure it's going to look great when fully matured.

Looks good at this stage. Gonna be a killer final result. Props to Slaven - massive balls for taking a punditry gig broadcast to millions of people just days after a transplant!

• 8 months later...