4069 grafts, Dr Koray Erdogan at Asmed clinic 31/05/16 - 01/06/16

Bit slow to get the pics up this month, bit of a crazy festive period but I'll get some pics up at the weekend, I've only just noticed a couple of you have asked for some hairline pics sorry about not getting them up sooner but I'll put some up at the weekend with my other pics. Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, happy growing for 2017.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit slow to get the pics up this month, bit of a crazy festive period but I'll get some pics up at the weekend, I've only just noticed a couple of you have asked for some hairline pics sorry about not getting them up sooner but I'll put some up at the weekend with my other pics. Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year, happy growing for 2017.

You too mate! Look forward to seeing them

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

7 month update, happy new year, to be honest not really much to report on anymore, just enjoying my hair, it's been lovely going out over Xmas as it was the first time I have put any product on it, so nice to get dressed up and go out. I've added a few wet pics below to try and show the hairline as best I could as a few people have asked.

IMG_0336.thumb.jpg.4308c64900517b3ede59110e71b7e4e1.jpg

IMG_0346.thumb.jpg.a285e1a4cb17bbd98adde6e2d5aed281.jpg

IMG_0344.thumb.jpg.2fd23804e269ddb103d420af4305e245.jpg

IMG_0345.thumb.jpg.830eea5946356786e1ed91eb7ca02c76.jpg

IMG_0351.thumb.jpg.a9e410bd5f8b8029ec8fd2d762c7057a.jpg

IMG_0357.thumb.jpg.bcabada29cf693610d2a88ade12bd9c0.jpg

IMG_0360.thumb.jpg.93a6eae7d698c04fd5bb6e2a2db0e0ee.jpg

IMG_0363.thumb.jpg.6d5a2fa210b50261d6dfa80f73251ffa.jpg

IMG_0364.thumb.jpg.d17be867fb2b015b679ad6f3a49bcfd9.jpg

IMG_0365.thumb.jpg.3a4ee1d50bb699b27d405eb4f07b35df.jpg

7 month update, happy new year, to be honest not really much to report on anymore, just enjoying my hair, it's been lovely going out over Xmas as it was the first time I have put any product on it, so nice to get dressed up and go out. I've added a few wet pics below to try and show the hairline as best I could as a few people have asked.

Bloody hell mate, that is unreal! You've still got another year of thickening as well so this will only get better. Cheers for updating!

Wow what a result! I've currently hit week 3 post op with ASMED and I'm a bit demoralised. If I get anywhere as good a result as your's though, it will be well worth it.

Enjoy it mate

Hi Uranus, I'm also just over 3 weeks out from ASMED. I'm with you on the feeling demoralised bit. We'll get there mate.

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Hi Uranus, I'm also just over 3 weeks out from ASMED. I'm with you on the feeling demoralised bit. We'll get there mate.

Hey man, I've been following your thread as well, and we've exchanged a couple of messages before I travelled,if you remember.

Yeah, it's definitely a shitty stage to be at. From following others' progress it seems that it won't get any better until we hit month 3.

My ASMED shampoo bottle is about to run out, and I have no idea what to use. I asked them when I was there and they told me to go back to what I was using before. Not sure whether I should do that or play it safe and switch to 'Johnson's baby shampoo' as some people do.

Hey man, I've been following your thread as well, and we've exchanged a couple of messages before I travelled,if you remember.

Yeah, it's definitely a shitty stage to be at. From following others' progress it seems that it won't get any better until we hit month 3.

My ASMED shampoo bottle is about to run out, and I have no idea what to use. I asked them when I was there and they told me to go back to what I was using before. Not sure whether I should do that or play it safe and switch to 'Johnson's baby shampoo' as some people do.

Oh yeah I do remember. You were there the week after me I think.

I am using Johnson's baby shampoo as most other posters on here suggested it was a good idea.

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

Cheers for the kind words.

Uranus90 I just use Johnsons baby shampoo and take my propecia, that's about it. Apart from that I didn't use any wax or gels on my hair, wore a hat in the sun and when I put on a t shirt or jumper I made sure I pulled the hole so my hair wasn't pulled as I put them on all for the first 6 months. Probably overkill on my part but just wanted to protect my new hairs as much as possible, and probably made no difference to the outcome but made me feel like I gave it every chance to get the best out of the new growth.

Cheers for the kind words.

Uranus90 I just use Johnsons baby shampoo and take my propecia, that's about it. Apart from that I didn't use any wax or gels on my hair, wore a hat in the sun and when I put on a t shirt or jumper I made sure I pulled the hole so my hair wasn't pulled as I put them on all for the first 6 months. Probably overkill on my part but just wanted to protect my new hairs as much as possible, and probably made no difference to the outcome but made me feel like I gave it every chance to get the best out of the new growth.

Ok cheers Ritchie!

Excellent result, thanks for sharing

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any of my hair pulled completely back to show the hairline, I'll put the best 3 I have to show the hairline best I can. If these ones are not up to scratch just let me know and I'll try and take better ones on my 8 month update next week. ?

IMG_0479.jpg.9993f394c846bd13567a770289aa3db2.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg.eefb7ae7e8b754dcb91c874e2010b408.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg.4fe55398b2c7376bbe4bee07687734b9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...