4069 grafts, Dr Koray Erdogan at Asmed clinic 31/05/16 - 01/06/16

Yeah, i've always used the full dosage, again i'm lucky that i've not had any side effects, I had a couple of face to face consultations in the uk but it only confirmed asmed were the ones for me too. I read so many good reviews on this site it was always gonna be them. You'll be in the very best of hands.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't mind betting this is going to be an absolute peach of a result. The 10 day shots show one of the best hairlines I've seen from Erdogan. You're lucky to have maintained great temple points which will make the finished article look even better.

Congratulations and good growth, Ritchie.

Congratulations, this is going to be a epic result with the above average donor your blessed with & you been on Meds for sometime can only be a big plus also.

Nice hairline proberly one of the best I seen this Dr has done IMO

Look forward to your updates, congratulations again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2nd month update, my hair shed has all finished now, it lasted 3 weeks, since then I have had about 10 big acne spots in my transplanted area, I havent had spots like that since I was a teenager, I resisted the urge to pop them and after a few days they would go but as soon as one went another formed, I guess this is not called the ugly ducking stage for nothing, although I have started to get a few small hairs forming especially around my hairline which I presume is good progress at this stage. I decided to let my hair grow out as much a possible but at some point this month I'll be having a haircut, Is there any do's and dont for going to the hairdressers? Should I just get a dry cut and wash my hair at home? Also should he only use scissors or are clippers ok? And is it ok to put gel or wax on my head at this stage? Any advice would be apperciated. Thanks.

DSC_0921.thumb.jpg.073ea5984ab68a95eaa038a864717bbb.jpg

DSC_0922.thumb.jpg.21efe667cd72f1a43f6934171676d524.jpg

DSC_0923.thumb.jpg.d053fecf3de1c28aaab935f03fb7a988.jpg

DSC_0924.thumb.jpg.0cd14ea5b08fa7438b6951cb97c37ccb.jpg

DSC_0930.thumb.jpg.1773f0f85de35834de0cdb9f67fd340b.jpg

DSC_0936.thumb.jpg.c0506b4badbf0a7344a4bb3669487fa8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No didnt feel nervous in Turkey at all. Although I knew there had been some trouble at the touristy areas I wasnt concerned as I wasnt planning on walking round those areas, I also promised my family that I wouldnt walk around the streets either, I was picked up at the airport and taken straight to the hotel, then just taken from the hotel to the surgery for a few days back and forth before taken back to the airport to go home. So I never really saw anything apart from the inside of a hotel, car, surgery and airport so the risks were minimal. Remember though I did go before the attack at the airport so maybe I would have felt more nervous if I was travelling now although I would like to think I would travel now as you cant let these things stop you living your life. Hopefully we'll not hear of anymore trouble over there and maybe as the months pass more and more people will travel to the asmed clinic cos they really do take care of you.

• 3 weeks later...

3 month pic update, getting alot of itchy sensations on my head, resisted the urge to scratch them, I'm hoping its the new hair trying to break through that is causing the itchy feeling so hopefully it'll be all growing from here.

DSC_0963.thumb.jpg.18e9d1d10c30707141ac90f3e42df161.jpg

DSC_0964.thumb.jpg.7c3ec994aa4788b04d816bcfbf515dc7.jpg

DSC_0968.thumb.jpg.0d62221c7e078ad86d8e68a2a6b36df8.jpg

DSC_0969.thumb.jpg.4bbe4d850c054d6381e0e229cbef14cf.jpg

DSC_0967.thumb.jpg.7e7c28f2a1039b40197e3cbeaa3878e0.jpg

This is where it should begin to get interesting!

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

I'm not entirely sure why Dr Erdogan's graft quote's always come in higher, i've read on the forums that its something to do with dense packing the grafts. Maybe someone reading this could explain it to you better than I can, but even though his graft count was higher the prices was up to 4000 pounds cheaper than in England and Belgium, and his results from other peoples blogs were excellent, so really a no brainer for me to choose him as I got around 1500 more grafts for less money. Just got my fingers crossed that my results are as good as other peoples results that have been put on the forums.

Month 3 to month 4, I bet this pops like crazy. I started itching badly before my hair started growing. Can't wait to see your results at month 4 and 5.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Thanks for the nice responces, yeah been getting itchy moments, not too badly though. Got my fungers crossed it'll start growing and thickening over the next couple of months so by xmas hopefully they'll be a nice improvement. Only time will tell I guess.

At the 3 and a half month stage now, i've started noticing hair in the shower, the hair is not as long as most of the hair on my head so I pressume its the new hair starting to grow through, could it be some of the transplanted hair which never fell out during the big shead a few months back or is it too late for that to happen so should I be worried that the transplanted hair is lost for good?

At the 3 and a half month stage now, i've started noticing hair in the shower, the hair is not as long as most of the hair on my head so I pressume its the new hair starting to grow through, could it be some of the transplanted hair which never fell out during the big shead a few months back or is it too late for that to happen so should I be worried that the transplanted hair is lost for good?

The transplanted hair will go through various phases as it grows out. Some may shed and regrow thicker. Looking forward to seeing your 4 months pics. I have my FUE booked with Erdogan for December this year.

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly