This guy is an FUE butcher and posts his butchering results on YouTube!

xdcs

I have seen one HT thread posted on the guy listed on the channel Dr. Pentyala. He seemed to have harvested hairs from unsafe zone and implants were all over the place, misdirected etc..., this is why it is important to be careful in whom you choose. These videos remind me of that doctor from Colorado.

My Thread: 

I have seen one HT thread posted on the guy listed on the channel Dr. Pentyala. He seemed to have harvested hairs from unsafe zone and implants were all over the place, misdirected etc..., this is why it is important to be careful in whom you choose. These videos remind me of that doctor from Colorado.

Yeah you're right, it's very similar to the colorado case. But what really confuses me is that this guy puts his surgery results on YouTube. One after another. A litany of butchery. There are plenty of other videos on YouTube showing proper hair transplant surgery results. They are easy videos to find. So why make yourself look bad on purpose? He must be pretty stupid. Note that the comments on all his videos are disabled, surely some people have pointed out before that what he is doing is so wrong. I feel for his poor patients who probably don't know any better.

Oh my god.... Those extraction sites are terrible, probably using a 2mm punch... The recipient is even worse. What in the world are those white bulbs extruding out of the front?

I had to chip in here.

Take a look at these smp results from Jean Paul Zilli. This is one example from many. Unbelievable.

That doesn't look great especially the hairline. Hopefully the colour improves with time... Yikes. He looked way better before.

• 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't have clicked this thread. I really shouldn't have. Its giving me nightmares now. How do I unseen that video? I am someone who browses best gore on background but that video is too much.

Oh my god. That actually made me physically nauseous. WTF was with the size of that punch?!?

And of course comments were disabled for the video. Unbelievable.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56