10 DAYS and COUNTING

voxman

Hi all. I admit I am a little nervous as my March 31st date with DR. MOHEBI approaches.

I also admit that part of me is feeling a little guilty about doing this at 66 as my hair as it is now is nice and very natural looking and I must confess that it's just my vanity or hair greed that has pulled me back to the surgeons chair. I was one who was never really embarrassed by my hair loss.

But that said - the session is booked, paid for, and I am ready to report the details to all my pals here at the HRN.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• Administrators

" I'm too old for hair" said no man ever!! Haha good luck man and congrats.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Good luck with the procedure! You won't be the first or last to fall foul of hair greed!

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Does this mean we'll have to temporarily revoke your membership of the long hair club? If so, fear not. We'll be ushering you back in with open arms post-op! All the best, Vox.

I maintain A+ status in that Club and plan to lead it to greater victory! :D

I remember those nervous pangs all so well. At the same time, I'm sure those nerves are coupled with a lot of excitement knowing that in another year around this time you'll be sporting a fresh new hairdo and haircut, Looking younger than you have in years. So congratulations on the beginning of your journey. I look forward to following along and being there as a support with the rest of the community.

Best wishes,

Bill

I can't believe your procedure is a week away! Time flies.

But as the kids say these days, "You do you." :cool: I mean, aren't 60s the new 40s or something anyway?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Thanks Bill and pkipling - you know this is #2 for me and what I consider my 'finishing' touch so expect a groovy hairstyle by years end!

Actually my biggest concern is that he has to cut too much of my hair in the recipient area...right now my bangs are about 4" long! I'm having FUT and need to get back in front of people in a couple of weeks. Cut to 1" would be okay, I guess. Stupid, huh?

NOW IT'S 4 DAYS AWAY!

Here's the state of my Hair today. (2 weeks ago actually, boarding a Cruise Ship!)

5b32ebc9e3e75_CRUISEDAY2016.jpg.3efaea70f9f4647d42e14f018ca367ec.jpg

You are going to be sporting that rock star hair real soon voxman. Please tell doctor Mohebi how happy and impressed we are that he chose to give Sanjar the free transplant. It's definitely the feel good story of the year on here.

Hi, Voxman. What inspired you to go for more? Also, how many grafts will you be adding? Thanks for the update. Live it up and enjoy your future progress.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians