13 months post FUE

shanson

It has now been 13 months since I had my FUE with Dr Jean Devroye in Brussels.

Since around month 10 I have been preparing myself to go through it again to Fill in my temple area.

I had 2500 grafts to restore my hairline

image.thumb.jpg.d88d3da2416a3992916b51b0c896f3e6.jpg

• Administrators

It look great did Dr. Devroye do the extractions?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

That looks excellent. You must be delighted. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I wouldn't get any more done, looks like a good mature hairline as it is now.

Thanks for that. My hair in person and in daylight is still very thin at the corners of the hairline/ temples. I want to add the density to those areas. I know I have come along way from where I started off. There's just a awkward appearance to the hairline in those areas. I don't plan on lowering or anything like that

Very nice results after 13 months. I'm sure you are quite pleased. Good luck in the temple area if you go that route.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

*Based* on the pictures I wouldn't do any more work. I think it looks fantastic. Now, if they don't represent reality, then you should try to post pics that do to get honest advice.

I still don't think I would suggest more. 2500 + another 500 is quite a bit for the area covered.

I will take some more. The left side is thinner than the right and I do have gaps that make the hair on the sides look odd. Does this photo show that more?

image.thumb.jpg.2356f1312d2ca7802a6cd4947e4bfff8.jpg

This is when I have no product in my hair, it isn't styled. Just wanted to show the gaps in the hairline I would like to increase density too. And the side part of the temples

Its best to show the hair without product. The prior photo your hair looks really wet or very gelled up. This one is a lot easier to review. p.s. I think your hair looks nicer like this than the "wet gel look" if that is indeed gel, but I'm not a lady.

I see the one gap in your hairline just off the center - that I could see you wanting to fix, not multiple ones. I don't know what the "side part of the temples" issue is or means. Think you might be reaching for perfection with anything there, it looks natural to me.

One comment on your "before" photo was your temple points; if you are just going in for a quickie FUE you might want to throw a few (25-50) on very very top part of your temple point as they are sort of fading at the top a bit. But these are very first world problems. :cool: I don't know if that was addressed in your first HT - can't tell in after shot since hair is "wet".

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

Its best to show the hair without product. The prior photo your hair looks really wet or very gelled up. This one is a lot easier to review. p.s. I think your hair looks nicer like this than the "wet gel look" if that is indeed gel, but I'm not a lady.

I see the one gap in your hairline just off the center - that I could see you wanting to fix, not multiple ones. I don't know what the "side part of the temples" issue is or means. Think you might be reaching for perfection with anything there, it looks natural to me.

One comment on your "before" photo was your temple points; if you are just going in for a quickie FUE you might want to throw a few (25-50) on very very top part of your temple point as they are sort of fading at the top a bit. But these are very first world problems. :cool: I don't know if that was addressed in your first HT - can't tell in after shot since hair is "wet".

The hair on the photos is wet, I don't ever have it styled like that and I don't use gel. The temple points at the corners of the hairline are the areas I am having done. 500 grafts is a small proceedure I think. I just wondered if that number seems right. I just took the pic wet and hair back for Dr Devroye who asked...

I meant this temple point... I guess its worded temporal point :)

temple-and-temple-point-e1425781041549.jpg

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

When did you notice the most growth? Thanks for sharing.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I can see what you mean about some gaps, though I'm not sure I'd bother to fix it for a while longer. I wonder if this is partly as a result if it being done by FUE? Did you ask Dr Devroye about his thoughts on fue vs strip? And particularly about yield rates?

For what it's worth, I've always thought Dr Devroye and Dr Feriduni did the most naturalistic hairlines. Or at least the most aesthetically pleasing to me.

I can see what you mean about some gaps, though I'm not sure I'd bother to fix it for a while longer. I wonder if this is partly as a result if it being done by FUE? Did you ask Dr Devroye about his thoughts on fue vs strip? And particularly about yield rates?

For what it's worth, I've always thought Dr Devroye and Dr Feriduni did the most naturalistic hairlines. Or at least the most aesthetically pleasing to me.

Thanks for your comment. I'm going back to Dr Devroye on 12th April to have 500 grafts done. I could wait I know but made the decision to address those areas and enjoy my hair.

Before I had my FUE he told me I would most likely need a second to improve the density. The area where I had the transplant was completely bald so I was prepared for this. I believe I have had a great yield from looking at my post op to now. So in answer to it being done by FUE, no I don't think it had any bearing on going back to improve my hairline.