Pretty Women

These are the types of girls I USED to date, until I turned into a complete EFFING loser with very little hair!!!!!

I hope some of you find this funny, because I dont.......LOL :D

2dj2ctu.jpg

That's why you gotta get a ring on the finger before things start to deteriorate.

Stop posting pics of my groupie!!

LOL

If that's you type, I want to see a picture of YOU when you were in your 20's dude. :)

When I have all my transplanted hair back I'll be happy to post my selfie.

But for now I'm way too ugly to post pics of my mug :(

;)Two words....Jason Stratham.... Millions in the bank helps disguise a receding hairline..:D

Jason Statham is ruggedly handsom, an Olympic diver,a total badass, and a British accent. He does not need millions or his actor status.

It's the short, fat, bald guys with no hairthat dosent dress well and no personality that you are talking about. And even they strike gold every now and then.

After about 20 years old I started seeing through the looks thing. If a woman isn't smart, has a good sense of humor, and is financially responsible, she isn't for me.

Respect yourself, walk with confidence, be smart, funny, and patient, and you can date girls that are out of your league.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Respect yourself, walk with confidence, be smart, funny, and patient, and you can date girls that are out of your league.

Agreed, A full head of hair alone, transplanted or not doesn't really make a man a babe magnet. But it can definitely give him the confidence to give it his best shot.

You guys remind me of that Bruce Willis song.

Bruce is another one who had horrible HT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SqFRYW0mrI

I've seen Bruce in a lot of bad wigs, but I am unaware of him ever getting a transplant.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I've seen Bruce in a lot of bad wigs, but I am unaware of him ever getting a transplant.

Pretty much proves my point, Bruce bald as a queball (not mention up in age) & babes are still lining up to give him a wet carrot.:cool:

Bruce never got a transplant. He was doing the Travolta years ago finally probably thought it wasn't worth all the hassle of up keeping a rug. I respect him for embracing who he is. On another note Burt Reynolds rug frightens me have you seen that thing lately??

When I saw this pic of Willis I thought maybe he got a HT. But its probably a really good wig, or its photoshopped

grid-cell-6310-1429908911-10.jpg

Yeah, that looks like Willis' face photoshoped with Clooney's head.

View Spanker's Website