1600 grafts dr. Lorenzo (by Johnny2000)

johnny2000

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me personally think your be well to critical to yourself which is only natural us as humans.

I see you like to keep your hair very short & it do suit your head, just a thought have you considered having temporary SMP to fill in the minor gaps & to give the illusion of density?

I have seen many guys gone this route with short cropped hair like you & looks very good.

just a thought buddy that all.

Again I think you look good but I'm not you...

I know it must be hard but hang but hang in there buddy.

Wishing you well.

Edited by ontop
edit crapy key board

Me personally think your be well to critical to yourself which is only natural us as humans.

I see you like to keep your hair very short & it do suit your head, just a thought have you considered having temporary SMP to fill in the minor gaps & to give the illusion of density?

I have seen many guys gone this route with short cropped hair like you & looks very good.

just a thought buddy that all.

Again I think you look good but I'm not you...

I know it must be hard but hang but hang in there buddy.

Wishing you well.

I might Seem a bit critical, but you have to remember that i DIDN'T went in This HT game as a norwood 7, and expected a norwood 1-2 head of hair.

I went in a norwood 2-3 and expected to be like a norwood 1,5 - 2

And with 1308 grafts and 1600 grafts, i Think that is something i actually have the Right to "demand"

I know there is no garantie in This bussines, but i didnt just randomly picked 2 doctors on a short commercial break show.

I spend 1000 of hours Reading and resaerching from 2010 - 201?

I actually went to an SMP place here in my country where i talked to a couple of guys who just had it done, and it looked allright but not great.

But all of Them was like norwood 5-7 guys wich makes it Harder to look natural than it does on a norwood 3 or less.

But it was permanent SMP and i KNOW that when you hit 50-60's it Will not look natural with a tattooed hairline

Well anyway, apriciate that you guys give feedbacks, good or bad.

Maybe third time is my lucky time.

I feel you buddy,

As you will well know by your intensive research you see guys with high NW who

Just have 1 maybe 2 passes & look absolutely tremendous giving there hair loss & like you properly subconsciously thinking & convinced yourself again subconsciously that 1 or maybe 2 passes at the most you can have a great outcome giving you keep your expectations in check.

This MPB buisness is a science but at the same time a lottery of several factors such as the patient hairmoss, family history, the doctor you choose blah blah you know what im talking about.

sometimes it could you have all that going for you but one factor but if tbe new donor grafts don't except tbere new plant bed thats the way it is unfortunately & science plays the major part.

Again you have done what you any responsible guy would do to reseach till your heart is content.

You have a wedding In just under 12 wks a lot can still happen in that time so try & keep focus on something more than hair im sure your soon to be wife will appreciate that right?

I wish you & your wife the best that life can bring to you both.

Hi Johnny,

I've had a look at your previous pics and I think there's a definite improvement.

I know you have had a tough time of it, but it's early days, try not to think about it.

Lorenzo always stands by his work.

Keep growing it out to see the full benefits of your transplant.

Good luck with your wedding!

image.png.94caf6f1b915a4188b963372ef72ad2f.png

image.thumb.jpeg.baccfb12f4c3ad824ba36487935d7bec.jpeg

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

I feel you buddy,

As you will well know by your intensive research you see guys with high NW who

Just have 1 maybe 2 passes & look absolutely tremendous giving there hair loss & like you properly subconsciously thinking & convinced yourself again subconsciously that 1 or maybe 2 passes at the most you can have a great outcome giving you keep your expectations in check.

This MPB buisness is a science but at the same time a lottery of several factors such as the patient hairmoss, family history, the doctor you choose blah blah you know what im talking about.

sometimes it could you have all that going for you but one factor but if tbe new donor grafts don't except tbere new plant bed thats the way it is unfortunately & science plays the major part.

Again you have done what you any responsible guy would do to reseach till your heart is content.

You have a wedding In just under 12 wks a lot can still happen in that time so try & keep focus on something more than hair im sure your soon to be wife will appreciate that right?

I wish you & your wife the best that life can bring to you both.

Thank you for the support.

My soon to be wife is Also having a hard time because my only focus is on my hair.

I will try to be patient and wait until Month 10-12 before making a choice.

But who am i gonna pick if i wanna get another HT? Dr lorenzo is one of the best on the planet.

Only thing i Can Think of that could be the Reason why growth isn't the best, is that lorenzo did NOT do the extraction?

Hi Johnny,

I've had a look at your previous pics and I think there's a definite improvement.

I know you have had a tough time of it, but it's early days, try not to think about it.

Lorenzo always stands by his work.

Keep growing it out to see the full benefits of your transplant.

Good luck with your wedding!

Thanks

I know he stand by he's work.

Im still hopefull that new growth shows up.

I know for a fact lorenzo is extremly dedicated to he's work.

One thing i remembers the most about my HT with him was that after he implantet the grafts in one go, with no break, (3-4 hours i Think) he took a deep breath and allmost lay Down on his chair and was exsauhsted and said finish.

I could really feel he was pushing himself to make it as perfect as possible.

My HT with dr. Hakan was totally different.

Like Night and Day

Offcourse it is the result that count, and i still need a better result before im happy

I think it looks pretty good. Everything I've read is that you need to wait because improvements happen.

Sure ill wait. I have no other options :rolleyes:

When all of you say it looks good. You have to remember to se my pre op pictures before saying it looks good.

Because i had alot off hair before my HT so my hair might Seem good.

But does the GROWTH from the HT looks good? That is what its all about.

I didnt pay 8-9000 euros to look like pre-op and 1600 grafts less availebel from my donor :cool:

For me it looks like a small session all around my hairline that should make it look good. But if graft is not growing proberbly, Then it Will not look good.

Sure ill wait. I have no other options :rolleyes:

When all of you say it looks good. You have to remember to se my pre op pictures before saying it looks good.

Because i had alot off hair before my HT so my hair might Seem good.

But does the GROWTH from the HT looks good? That is what its all about.

I didnt pay 8-9000 euros to look like pre-op and 1600 grafts less availebel from my donor :cool:

For me it looks like a small session all around my hairline that should make it look good. But if graft is not growing proberbly, Then it Will not look good.

Hey Johnny,

First I would like to say that you shouldnt worry too much. Just let the time do its own. Results can happen late.

Second thing, can you please tell me where can I contact dr.Lorenzo for a consultation?

Is this on the website injertocapilar.com? For some reason it's been a week since I sent them my info and they havent replied yet.

Hey Johnny,

First I would like to say that you shouldnt worry too much. Just let the time do its own. Results can happen late.

Second thing, can you please tell me where can I contact dr.Lorenzo for a consultation?

Is this on the website injertocapilar.com? For some reason it's been a week since I sent them my info and they havent replied yet.

Well it doesnt look like much Will happen and i am pretty sure i need another HT :confused:

You should be able to contact Then through there website email.

What email adress did you sent to?

• 1 month later...
Any updates Johnny??

Well i have not seen improvement really for the last couple of Month.

Im pretty sure i would need a touch up.

But i know i need to wait 12 Month before i can evaluate.

I Will try to take some pictures soon and post

I feel like I see an improvement, but some side by side pictures of pre-op and where you are now would be really helpful. Also, cutting your hair that short is not going to make you see the full potential of your results. Transplanted hair will never be the same density as your full, native hair. Good luck!

I'm sorry things haven't gone the way you hoped, but seriously if this is also affecting your relationship with your soon-to-be wife, you need to re-evaluate things.

You've tried to address your hair, and you're not happy with the results. Many people on here have told you that they think it looks good, and I do too. You've got a good hairline and good density. I hear what you're saying about the fact that you've paid a lot of money and you were never a NW 4 or 5 anyway, and therefore you'd expect better results, but listen up mate, you have to deal with things in a better way. There is more to life than you're hair. You seriously need to get over it. You've tried. It looks good. Now stop letting it consume you and pay attention to your wife.

I think your hair looks great Johnny. I'm sure most of us on this site would agree & love to have your head of hair.

Without sounding insensitive it might be time to consult with a non hair Dr? I have had similar issues and consulted with my GP who was a big help and really assisted with putting things in a truer perspective.

All the best with finding your peace of mind.

I agree with Mikey1970. Sorry if my previous post was a little direct. I just think, everyone who posts in the forum surely knows what it is like to be affected, psychologically be hair loss - we wouldn't be undertaking procedures otherwise, right? But, if it reaches the stage when it effects you in ways that are too costly, such as your relationships, then it is time to address the problems in a way besides your hair.

You have great density and you'll look great at your wedding, but don't let it shape you're life more than it already has to.

Exactly. By no means am I singling out Johnny or any other individual on this forum but I do believe that the correlation between hair loss and mental health can be significant. If a person undertakes surgery then the outcome of the surgery can & often does magnify the link. In regards to hair restoration surgery I think it can be a fine line as to whether a perceived fault with the result is realistic or whether it is amplified in the mind of the patient. Obviously there are some disaster cases that would upset anybody but there are also cases that look very good to most people but the individual remains dissatisfied. I don't know the statistics but I would imagine that the rate of people undertaking hair restoration surgery & suffering from Body Dysmorphic Disorder is significant. That said, the suffering is undeniably real.

Question is, when is the appropriate treatment a hair surgeon & when is it a psychiatrist?

Good post here above. Johnny, no offense but I sincerely think you might need a professional to help with your state of mind instead of opting for another HT.

Ever considered such a thing?

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Well.

First off, thank you all for taken the time to spend time to reply.

I have been Seeing a phsycholigist. Actually two times. First time was before my HT with lorenzo.

Second was in the worst part AFTER my HT with lorenzo.

Both times i went to a phsycholigist was because off my hair.

But honestly, i didnt help.

It was Nice to talk to somebody from the outside about it, but that was all there was to it.

Next move was actually a phsyciastres but i canceled some days before my appointment because i heard alot about antidepressive medicin Will cause hairloss and other side affects.

And because i was/am slightly feeling better.

But my hair is still not what i expected after 2 HT ?

Offcourse the first one with dr. Hakan was very badly, and i made a stupid choice by choosing him, but at that time he was highly praised at these boards, but recently, Well lets just say that you need to be stupid if your gonna choose him.

Anyway, the HT with lorenzo did grow out alot of grafts, the proplem is just that it Also caused alot off shockloss wich not all returned.

So i do have a somewhat hairline, but it has alot of missing spots wich makes it look not natural if i comb it up and Expose it. I need alot of time and toppik/nanogen to make it look ok.

And i had allmost the same hairline before the HT with lorenzo.

So i kinda went for the HT to make my hairline look much better and so that i Also could stop using a ton of consealer.

I do still Think dr lorenzo is a superb HT doc and he is so passionet about what he does.

And i still consider another HT with him if he thinks that it Can be done again with better outcome.

Johnny,

First of all Thank You for being so honest in your last post, it was several members who clicked on that there was other issues going on apart from your hairloss...which you already knew anyways right?

This is a topic here on this forum don't talk as much about as this MPB not only just effects us physically but even more so mentally which is a shame really.

I could go on & on but johnny there is help out there, tools that can be used, it's just finding which tools best fit the job to be done for you mentally.

If you feel like you just want to rant and rave just pm me a time, im no Doctor but a good listener & if any of the other forum members would like to put there name on your list then the more you can speak to one on one, which will definitely help you out by spilling your concerns out.

Again Thank you for being so brave with your issue's im 150% sure you are not the only one who is going through what you are right now.

I wish you well buddy.

Edited by ontop
edit

Exactly. By no means am I singling out Johnny or any other individual on this forum but I do believe that the correlation between hair loss and mental health can be significant. If a person undertakes surgery then the outcome of the surgery can & often does magnify the link. In regards to hair restoration surgery I think it can be a fine line as to whether a perceived fault with the result is realistic or whether it is amplified in the mind of the patient. Obviously there are some disaster cases that would upset anybody but there are also cases that look very good to most people but the individual remains dissatisfied. I don't know the statistics but I would imagine that the rate of people undertaking hair restoration surgery & suffering from Body Dysmorphic Disorder is significant. That said, the suffering is undeniably real.

Question is, when is the appropriate treatment a hair surgeon & when is it a psychiatrist?

Well posted .micky, this is exactly what I'm saying, there is a very much a fine line between both & of which something which we here on this forum don't talk about as much as we should.

again great post buddy.