Almost 1 year 3000 grafts fue

tj2014

Just about 1 year post op 3000 fue grafts in istanbul the first two pics are pre op. The rest were taken today as you can see theres a lot of new hair but its quite weird looking not very dense and planted in diffrent directions i think although it was cheap in the end it wasnt worth the money.

Picture-007.jpg.eb261c0885723305f816cff3345dc9a7.jpg

Picture-005.jpg.8b3f3a5172881471cf9f86e6029e08a3.jpg

20151023_175723.jpg.d3a8695adc54a09845bbb9ba57cb9227.jpg

20151023_175756.jpg.5ff3be9c574926f05851228c54c7919e.jpg

That does look very, very sparse. It can be deceptive to try to eyeball graft counts, but that does look too thin to be 3,000 to my eyes. Do you have any immediately post-op pics that show the transplanted grafts and scabs?

I wouldnt want to spit in anyones hand anyway but its against the rules on this site to mention the clinic. As for grafts im not sure i got 3000 grafts .Its more the weird way they planted the grafts the directions are all over the place and it doesnt look natrual.

I wouldnt want to spit in anyones hand anyway but its against the rules on this site to mention the clinic. As for grafts im not sure i got 3000 grafts .Its more the weird way they planted the grafts the directions are all over the place and it doesnt look natrual.

Most threads detailing a persons hair procedure includes the clinic and or doctor.

If you look back at his threads you will find the doctor, Doctor M.... who was banned from discussion about 6 months ago.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Very difficult to judge this result as the hair is so short but I agree it does look sparse in places. Of course you can name the clinic on this site, in fact it's actively encouraged, but if you are in the process of contacting the clinic about

your dissatisfaction it's perfectly understandable why you may want to withhold the name of the Doc/clinic,until things are resolved

Just read previous posts as to why you can't mention the clinics name, fair enough, have you contacted the clinic and showed pics?

Edited by Mick50

I have tried to mention the name of the clinic in a post on this thread but i was told any mention of the clinic is banned and my message wouldnt be posted. I have contacted the clinic they told me it would look better if i grew it into a comb over.

• 1 month later...

let them block you and just create a new one 4o times.. i would express my concern..

this is why i am still waitiong on a HT.. to many scared people yet these dr's are driving m6's and you are walkign around now happy with less money!

better man than me. i would be payign people to post on her agains that dr.

Did you have the crown treated as well? The growth, depending on your pre-op photos, could be an indication of graft placement at low density. The photos are low-resolution. Can you take a photo with more light by chance? Thanks for sharing.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 3 weeks later...