2300+ FUE 23 years old

morgulsblade

Very happy for your results. And i can feel your excitement as I started to loose my hair when i was 16 years old.

I had my surgery done 2 months back, but i had a great shock loss as i was a diffuse thinner. Now i can feel some hairs growing, but i am still in ugly duckling stage :(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!!,

@Wwiizzkkiidd24: Well maybe oneday i will :), for now not because im still youngh and dont know how big the gap in my crown will get, dont want a hair island :). Also money wise ill wait :D.

@Phantom123: Ahh ye i am also a diffuse thinner. For the duckling stage, i remember, dont worry bro it will be over before you know it :), you use any treatments (minox, fina?).

Yes, i am using finasteride, also using Rogaine foam 5% since last 3 years and it helps a lot to me.

One more thing, last week i tried Toppik first time, i thought the pictures they showed are fake and its just a publicity stunts. But to be honest, i was amazed about the results. Now, i am little confused about its usage, can i use it daily? will that affect growth of my hairs?

Very happy for your results. And i can feel your excitement as I started to loose my hair when i was 16 years old.

I had my surgery done 2 months back, but i had a great shock loss as i was a diffuse thinner. Now i can feel some hairs growing, but i am still in ugly duckling stage :(

are the transplanted hairs growing out or your old?

Thanks man :)

Its 7 months now and: My curls are back :D

Looking great- you must be thrilled.

And one of your answers earlier was spot on. You dont need to do anything else in the next few years as you want to see if you have any progression of more loss down the road. If you just maintain what you have now you should be cool for a decade I'd say before you have to evaluate. You have that thick wavy hair which I think really helps with coverage but for less than 3k grafts you have fantastic results.

Just a quick question - I looked up your doctor on google and saw he was a plastic surgeon from Nethlerands - is that correct? If so did he do all your placement of were techs involved and if so what did the techs do vs the doctor? I had not heard of this guy's name before. What was your reasoning for choosing this doctor specifically since he is out of the blue on this forum.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

@mosd: i cant tell exactly, because i am a diffused thinner, moreover i had a great shock loss. so i dont know its my native hair coming back or transplanted hair. but i am happy that atleast some activity is happening at the top of my head :)

Thanks guys :),

@thisguy1: jup he's from the netherlands. I heard a lot of good reviews on aesthetic beauty clinics in veldhoven which is not to far away from where i live. So i decided to go there and there was this doc at work :D. Although the assistents did most of the work with pulling out and inserting the grafts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks man :):). Yeah im so happy i did it. I know mbp will still progress so i know ill probabily have to do a ht again in the near future.

but anyways here is 8 months:

Still amazed how much hair i have gained compared to start. Got my juvenile hairline back :)

WP_20160315_17_07_28_Pro.thumb.jpg.411adac86013d620a3613a743ce0778b.jpg

WP_20160315_17_07_20_Pro.thumb.jpg.2e7b5966bef47caaac103c144f0705a8.jpg

WP_20160315_17_07_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.2a3b4d728021f15d8c5788e06d27f0f5.jpg

WP_20160315_16_59_16_Pro.jpg.e3c5dd17e968a55459eda2aa503f1d36.jpg

Wow amazing result! Enjoy!

Your results really amazed me..!! Great results..!! You have got almost all the hair back and it needs to be maintained. I think you still need a few hair in the front hair line - to the sides. I would recommend you Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. You can contact him at Hair Transplant Abroad, AU. He has years of experience in hair transplant and treating hair loss. He can help you prevent from hair loss in future.

Edited by hta
missed some words

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys :D, i paid 5000 euros for the transplant. Thanks for the tip hta, i will definitely look into that in a few years if i want to do another transplant.

Anyways the sun is shining, so i thought it would be nice to do a sun test. My hair has really darkened, no i did not dyed it :D. This is 8 months and three weeks.

WP_20160403_12_21_36_Pro.jpg.5c9b146358a199bd8a3d794ea078f6d2.jpg

WP_20160403_12_21_38_Pro.jpg.297138f2ebd05f7a78cb5c65ee87da7f.jpg

WP_20160403_12_23_25_Pro.jpg.3f64fe797ff3517153f0b0b98c1d71fa.jpg

WP_20160403_12_23_28_Pro.thumb.jpg.c7459ac29e886f1af148472da06276d6.jpg

Edited by morgulsblade

The change is positive, especially if you have slightly wavy hair. Thanks for the update.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

This is a sick sick result man :D can't stop laughing/smiling when I see the pics coz it's like dammmmmnnnnn. You must be delighted. Enjoy it mate.

agreed. looking good mate.I like how you're keeping with the sunlight pictures it tells you so much more then in clinic/house pictures.

I have been surprised by many great HT but this one must top it all from where you was to present is just unreal!

This is the nutty case I have witnessed.

Your a freak of nature in tbe nicest way that is.

If you ever decide to fill In that crown going on your past you only need 500 grafts...lol