2300+ FUE 23 years old

morgulsblade

Wow!

That's a really nice result you have I am very happy for you. Not taking anything away from the Doc here but you have also been able to thicken up your pre-existing miniaturized hair with the regime you are on. Did you start this just before the transplant?

Either way you should be a very happy guy and thanks for the honest photos.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

This is an amazing result, very happy for you man, I will agree that it looks like your folligain tabs are working for you, it also looks like you've been blessed with thick wavy hair, your giving John Snow a run for his money :D

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...

around 10 months update!, altough it seems im in a constant shedding last 2 months (lots of hair in sink/bad etc) it does not affect the thickness/fullness of my hair instead it gets thicker and thicker according to myself.

WP_20160514_18_37_30_Pro.thumb.jpg.d5a24ebc73283612d0b65bb11637238d.jpg

WP_20160514_16_45_00_Pro.jpg.d5556ac1fb156dd9fbbde1e7dad9736d.jpg

WP_20160514_16_44_56_Pro.jpg.092e99d55b4ad021a3cb40689cc4615b.jpg

WP_20160514_16_44_57_Pro.jpg.ddebe756e7c3499017e123418344407e.jpg

• Administrators

Youre shedding more than usual? Have you changed anything like stop/start minoxidil? Hair looks fantastic btw amazing hair characteristics.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yeah the last two months ive been shedding quite a lot, but on the other hand the hair is getting thicker so it might be that i now see them more clear then when they were weak and thin, so it looks like its more

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! This is certainly one of the best transformations I can remember seeing. I'm sure the minoxidil is doing you a favor but from where you began and having your work done by mostly techs this is just incredible. Congratulations!

Amazing transformation. Congrats. If you start Fin right now, you could hold on to the top and crown for another 5-10 years easy. If not, they are gonna go in the next few. But seems you have a good doctor and react well to HT's so you are in good shape either way. Great pics.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man,

I was treated at the hair transplantation clinic in veldhoven ( in the netherlands). Unfortunately the website Kliniek Veldhoven is in dutch, so i dont think that will be very usefull.

The doctors name is Drs. G. F. Koeijers, i have to add that he was the one who gave the local anesthesia. There were three female assistants who performed the extraction and implantation. He was there to check them up from time to time.

I dont know how to reach him directly, you could however send a mail to the veldhoven clinic maybe they can help you further getting in touch with the doctor.

info@kliniekveldhoven.nl

Hey man,

I was treated at the hair transplantation clinic in veldhoven ( in the netherlands). Unfortunately the website Kliniek Veldhoven is in dutch, so i dont think that will be very usefull.

The doctors name is Drs. G. F. Koeijers, i have to add that he was the one who gave the local anesthesia. There were three female assistants who performed the extraction and implantation. He was there to check them up from time to time.

I dont know how to reach him directly, you could however send a mail to the veldhoven clinic maybe they can help you further getting in touch with the doctor.

info@kliniekveldhoven.nl

How do you Think your hair would look if you cut it shorter? Maybe like 2-3 Cm?

Because normally people wouldnt want that long of a hairstyle as you Wear, so it would be interesting to see how your result was when hair cut shorter :)

But its a Nice result anyway, wish that i could have gotten results like you with my 2 HT's

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, There has been a change in my situation. I lost a lot of hair, think mainly because i changed minoxidil from liquid to foam... Lost so much ground... I have another appointment with the hair clinic to discuss another transplant. Maybe we will go for the max treatment 3500/4000+ grafts, in which i would like a little more density in the frontal third (~1000 grafts), improve the middle part (1500/2000 grafts) and let it go towards the crown (~1250 grafts) (not much but i don't mind using hair fibers, i do need hair for that though).

My donor is estimated for another 7000+. Besides it got checked with a device, concluded that i have an exceptional donor.

Don't mind the edited pictures, i cant remove the stripes anymore :D

IMG_20161203_153212.jpg.76a898575015028213b53d8f7c8f5f10.jpg

IMG_20161206_191031.jpg.77dadeb8f238013600477a8838939ae8.jpg

IMG_20161210_144513.jpg.c58e768da7dafcb87f156d7d4e2ca409.jpg

IMG_20161211_155353.jpg.4ef4bb233008a4bfb9792b4021da3df5.jpg

Edited by morgulsblade

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys its me again.

So i had a nice consult at the same place i had my first ht of 2300+ grafts.

They checked the areas which could be treated en discussed with me about the possibilities in which they mentioned that my donor barely showed signs of the extraction from last time.

They proposed a treatment of 3000+ grafts (in practice more likely to be around 3100/3200 grafts). This isn't the maximum treatment they offer but they want to ensure i still have grafts left for another ht if needed and wished for.

Their idea was to put 1500 grafts in the frontal half (last time they planted 2000 grafts there) and 1500 grafts on the crown (~60cm2) (last time there were 300 grafts placed there). But this division can be changed to preference, as i was thinking to put some more in the front and less in the back, like 1750 grafts in the frontal half and 1250+ in the crown.

I dont know how you feel about this, i rather have a stronger front/mid scalp and a weak crown where i can put fibers on. I'm curious how you feel about this, and your reactions and ideas.

I posted 1 pic with fibers and 2 without as well as a pic with a plan of approach (in which you can see the grafts that were planted last time).

Regards!

Fiber.jpg.ae7ccdf07b147c8ae74a616908cf9138.jpg

Nofiber.jpg.2b2760c6501a4619cb5600dffaf9834b.jpg

Nofiber2.jpg.343d5e0c5926cd8d9822f48dbde22eed.jpg

3000.jpg.1e9039b2859a0411da00fc7b2fc50d0b.jpg