5400 grafts with Dr Hasson, 10 month update, H&W Greece consultant

Guest comb

Congratulations! That is a great success to cover such a large area and especially after only 9 months. You still have several more months whereby the transplanted hair will continue to mature and thicken.

M&M

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Pretty sensational!

What kind of reception or comments do you get from associates that you havent seen since pre HT. What kind of remarks are given, and what is your explanation?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

?¤hank you all very much guys, as you can imagine I am extremely happy with my results.

hair_me_out, I'm pretty sure your result will turn out great, too!

Time2DoSomeThing, I always had curly hair, the cost was 20500 US dollars minus travel discount.

Raphael84, I get planty of compliments on my hair now.

Bill, my characteristics are very helpful, but I am sure yours must be looking great these days.

?¤??????? ?‘????????!

ned, thanks a lot, you look great too and there's lots more to come!

jbkg, ?µ?…?‡?±???????„?? ?†???»?µ, ?±?»?»?¬ ???±?? ?µ???? ???µ?? ???±?‚ ???????‰ ?????± 5.5 ???®???µ?‚. ???…???‡?±???·?„?®?????±!

Wow, your hair is looking great and i expect there will be still some hair thickening to take place over the next few months, congrats and enjoy your new hair!

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson