Hi Shera,

Thanks for sharing your HT results. Looks very nice. Please post some better quality pictures if possible. That would be highly appreciated.

As always, you are willing to help anyone that could benefit from your advise. That is very kind of you.

Please keep the updates coming.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very nice. Congrats!

I posted my 6 months recently as well. Time just flies.

Thanks Sunny, looks like we both got lucky with our choice of surgeon hence our end results.

Looking good. Your hair seems to be falling into a natural style pretty well too.

Thanks Transformer, will be interesting to see how you are getting on too.

California - I will update with a few higher quality pics in the next few days after I give it a trim.

husqvarnawrk - Thanks for your comment, it is indeed an incredible change far outweighing my initial expectations.

densedream - Thanks again for your comments, as they say across the pond, feel like a million dollars! somebody stop me! :cool:

Looking Good Mr Shera. I think now you need to hit the disco's again in chandigarh...lol

Thanks Jay, yes the disco's in Chandigarh, much prefer the sports bar on a big game night, them Indians get more drunk than us Brits!

Thanks Sunny, looks like we both got lucky with our choice of surgeon hence our end results.

Hi Shera,

It is so heart warming to read your updates. I am sure that everyone here is happy for you and the other HT Patients who got their hair back. They joy of not being bald anymore is something that you have to experience first hand to understand and appreciate.

In regards to your choice of HT Surgeon, I believe that credit goes to your thorough research and due diligence. As we all know, the choice of an HT Surgeon should never be based on price alone. Dr. Bhatti has been doing FUE procedures exclusively for years and years and has mastered this art.

I wish you all the best and thank you for sharing your "hairy" joy:)

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent results mate. I can feel how happy you are through your posts, reminds me of myself when i was posting about my experience :) Realistically you don't have to say much as your before and after pics speak for themselves

Keep the pics coming..

Regards,

Johnny

Excellent results mate. I can feel how happy you are through your posts, reminds me of myself when i was posting about my experience :) Realistically you don't have to say much as your before and after pics speak for themselves

Keep the pics coming..

Regards,

Johnny

Hi Johnny, really glad for your input.

If you see the line from my write-up below,

'However at the same time I came across this site and after reading a few posts, in particular a chap from Australia who had the FUE procedure carried out in India for a fraction of the price I was quoted for FUT in the UK'

That chap from Australia was you, it was your write-up over a year ago that convinced me to go for HT, go FUE and go with Dr Bhatti.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167897-hair-transplant-dr-tejinder-bhatti-darling-buds-chandigarh-india.html

Can't thank you enough mate!

I hit 7 months yesterday and will upload some new pics shortly.

Cheers

Wow, its now been 7 months to the day since I had my FUE HT (3,305 grafts) done by Dr Bhatti, and breaking with tradition, my update pics are bang on time.

The first pic is my before pic, the next 4 pics are my hair just washed and still wet.

The next lot are after a quick towel dry.

I am still trimming my hair myself with my trusty Phillips 360 thingy, after 10 years of practice why stop now, I might even treat myself to a professional haircut for Christmas this year. :rolleyes:

Hope my pics inspire some of you to take the leap into having your HT done, in my book, you only live once so why not!

For some of you who are suffering in different ways because of your hair loss, it really will make the world of difference.

Just treat it as any other obstacle that life will throw in your way, knock it down and move on.

As always, comments are most welcome, and also, as always please feel free to PM me if you would like me to answer any questions or queries you may have.

Cheers

5b32e64b74da4_1.DayBeforeFUE.jpg.031a8209f8498a073bbae75c4983d535.jpg

5b32e64bc6971_1JustwashedFrontandtopstillwet.jpg.af6d5bcf11887f4ffc594e1dbd2c22ba.jpg

5b32e64bd9671_2JustwashedLeftViewstillwet.jpg.c2d8dcb93246db6392c7098ddfd0bd8d.jpg

5b32e64c046fe_3JustwashedRightViewstillwet.jpg.85e51071301e9f79b1432794cfd874f3.jpg

5b32e64c18963_4JustwashedFrontstillwet.jpg.c8308010c744974c01d4352fb7e13e19.jpg

5b32e64c2991d_5QuickTowelDryFrontandTop.jpg.db1480340633c2c9c5a9b783ba5998e9.jpg

5b32e64c3c1e7_6QuickTowelDryRightSide.jpg.985878b7e59b1e54751528cb43ae9986.jpg

5b32e64c54826_7QuickTowelDryLeftSide.jpg.1ef011246a960c17107aa684526c09b7.jpg

5b32e64c669ee_8QuickTowelDryTop.jpg.cc4e7073d84089a13dd24a12da77f1d1.jpg

5b32e64c77dcc_9QuickTowelDryBack.jpg.923951d65c30ded2b81a504206ab6275.jpg

Edited by Shera

I tell you what Shera, your results are getting better each month mate. Your looking great for 7 months so far.

Are you still taking the meds?

Thanks mate, according to some stats on this website only 70% there yet.

Still on the Meds mate, I decided to carry on for a year as I have had no side effects.

• 4 weeks later...

3305 grafts and now you have hair like an 18 year old ?? There is something not right here, have you concealer or something in your hair? The pre op pics look like a completely different person , you were grey and you have dyed your hair now which makes it look fuller??

If this is the result of only 3305 grafts then wow,congrats its just ive never seen this kinda coverage before given your level of baldness!!

3305 grafts and now you have hair like an 18 year old ?? There is something not right here, have you concealer or something in your hair? The pre op pics look like a completely different person , you were grey and you have dyed your hair now which makes it look fuller??

If this is the result of only 3305 grafts then wow,congrats its just ive never seen this kinda coverage before given your level of baldness!!

Hi Yonex,

Thanks for your reply, you can see from my latest pics I have wet hair, I'm not really sure how I can add concealer to wet hair. I do dye my hair though, but I don't see how that will make it look fuller.

Also I have no reason to deceive anyone on this forum. I think maybe I am just lucky or maybe I am a freak of nature!

I notice you are based in the UK, I am based in Central England, if you are nearby then please feel free to meet up and you will see my results in person thus alleviating any doubts you may have.

For 3305 grafts, I do have very good reason to be thrilled with my result so far,I can't thank my doctor enough.

given ur level of baldness pre op , only 3300 grafts and how the grafts seemed a little spaced out post op, this result is so good its almost unbelievable. i am very happy for you and congrats on a great result. thanks for keeping the forum updated on ur progress. one thing - did i read correct that ur grafts did not shed? if you were one of those very few lucky ones then it makes sense how u had jyust a good result so early on. congrats again

given ur level of baldness pre op , only 3300 grafts and how the grafts seemed a little spaced out post op, this result is so good its almost unbelievable. i am very happy for you and congrats on a great result. thanks for keeping the forum updated on ur progress. one thing - did i read correct that ur grafts did not shed? if you were one of those very few lucky ones then it makes sense how u had jyust a good result so early on. congrats again

Hi stinger99,

Thank you for your kind words.

What can I say, I know myself the results are probably too good to be true, but they are as real as the balding head I had prior to surgery.

You did read correctly that my grafts did not shed, I was anxiously waiting to go through that stage but it never happened, which may well explain why the early results are better than I had ever expected.

Thanks again.