• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say Shera, another outstanding result by Dr bhatti. You look much younger now. You must me over the moon. I guess you dont need to worried about having another HT for few years to come, your crown looks perfect.

I dont know what Joesocks is on about, Joe this case is not fake, I was there when Shera had his HT...his case is genuine.

Shera Diwali is coming this week, do you remember ours in Chandigarh, roaming the streets of the city...lol

Amazing results Shera. You'd give Ranbeer Kapoor a run for his money.

Congrats.

Singdiking,

I say Shera would give Anil Kapoor a run for his money:)

Anil Kapoor has better hair than Ranbir Kapoor any day:)

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hello Shera,

Thank for your taking the time to to write this message as a one year update. Your 'before HT looks very much like my own ( right now) and your hair in this latest post look beautiful. Dr. Bhatti has produced a wonderful wonderful result. I congratulate both of you. It mus feel really good. This also gives me a lot of hope, as I will following your footsteps soon.

Clearly, one of the best things you have ever done ( Please convey my regards to Mrs. Shera, I am sure she gave you all her support for this. )

Once again, your hair look fantastic ! HAPPY DIWALI !!

Regards,

MfM

Hello Shera,

Thank for your taking the time to to write this message as a one year update. Your 'before HT looks very much like my own ( right now) and your hair in this latest post look beautiful. Dr. Bhatti has produced a wonderful wonderful result. I congratulate both of you. It mus feel really good. This also gives me a lot of hope, as I will following your footsteps soon.

Clearly, one of the best things you have ever done ( Please convey my regards to Mrs. Shera, I am sure she gave you all her support for this. )

Once again, your hair look fantastic ! HAPPY DIWALI !!

Regards,

MfM

Thanks for all your replies, for your information I am still taking Fin (1mg) and Biotin every other day or so, not religiously as before though, also I am using the Minoxidil 5% foam every other day or so.

JayUk, I remember this time last year very well, very quiet for Diwali I thought, that Modi sure is one party pooper!

As always keep your comments/questions coming, always happy to reply.

Happy Diwali to you all. icon3.gif

shera, thank you for posting your detailed updates. amazing results - very encouraging to other hair loss sufferers.

Thanks Butch, that's the reason behind posting my updates, to help and encourage others in much the same way past patients who posted their stories before me helped and encouraged me.

Just feels like the right thing to do.

Incredible result, wow! 10/10

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Incredible result, wow! 10/10

Thanks for your comment Tommy.

Here's the links to all the pictures that I have uploaded on this thread for anyone who wants to cut straight to the chase.

1 - 5 months

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

6 months

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a-3.html

7 months

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a-4.html

8 months

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a-7.html

12 months

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a-13.html

Edited by Shera

Really inspirational blog shera enjoyed the story the line about picking the kids up and the wind blowing in your hair and it actually feeling good rather than panicking was 1 us crafty combers can relate too! Me and my mate are based in manchester thinking of going to dr bhatti if it would be possible to speak to you and get some info on flights etc would be greatly appreciated, cheers

Really inspirational blog shera enjoyed the story the line about picking the kids up and the wind blowing in your hair and it actually feeling good rather than panicking was 1 us crafty combers can relate too! Me and my mate are based in manchester thinking of going to dr bhatti if it would be possible to speak to you and get some info on flights etc would be greatly appreciated, cheers

Hi momo99, hopefully this time next year you too will be mad for going out in the blistering wind with the same NO FEAR attitude I now have.

Bring it on Wind, Bring it on!

Great write up man...

Helped me a lot as i can figure out your progress month to month and it seems that your 3 month growth was not that spectacular as mine is neither :P

So youre at the end of your journey and im deep in it^^

One week after my 3 month mark and time seems chilling around and every day is like a week :P..

Hopefully i will end up with a good result in 3 more months time..

But the waiting sucks.

One little question:

The last few weeks i feel that my recipient area is very itchy. And i can see tons of little hairs popping threw the skin. And ever hair in a different lenght.. it looks crazy but i want cut it off now cause i wanna have a result as fast as possible as every one else^^.

It seems like youre a fast grower to.

So the question is when was the first time (monthmark) you were satisfied with the density of your transplant?

At which timeline you would call your HT a complete success story (for the first time) ?

all the best to you.

Hi Hairsearch21,

To be honest, I don't think anybody can expect a result after 3 months, I knew the 3 month stage would not look too good from my research and reading through the experiences of others.

The waiting wasn't too much a problem, I just forgot about it and carried on as normal, I think it helped that I didn't raise my expectations too high.

At 3 months from what I can remotely recall, I was getting most of the feeling back in my scalp band so a little itchiness was common, I think. At this stage I let the hair grow, no more buzzing.

As for me being satisfied with the density of my transplant, I think I was confident from the start that I would get a good result, even the techs told me this because of the quality of my donor hair.

Because my results were constantly improving month by month I could actually see the density and hair quality improving so I was not worried at any stage.

I would say at 6 to 7 months I could confidently call my HT a complete success story for the first time.

Hope I addressed some of your concerns and thanks again for your comments.

Can you please actually recall what major changes takes place after 6 months..Or there isnt much visual change after 6 months..does density improves or does hair actually thicken??? Please if u can elaborate

Can you please actually recall what major changes takes place after 6 months..Or there isnt much visual change after 6 months..does density improves or does hair actually thicken??? Please if u can elaborate

After 6 months the hair is still growing, I did see a chart on this site that indicated that you are only 60% there after 6 months so there is much more thickening and growth to follow.

Bablu, as for visual change , if you follow my links above to my monthly picture posts, you can clearly see the actual visual change for yourself.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@Shera,

Great transformation! Can't believe I missed this thread. Congratulations :)

You mentioned that the doctor and techs said that you had great donor quality. Can you shed some light on that please?