Dr. Hasson 4548 grafts/1 session/FUT/repair/1 yr post-op

This patient in his early 40's came from Los Angeles to have Dr. Hasson repair the previous transplants he received from the LA area back in the 90's.

He felt it was finally time to address the unnatural pluggy look of the old grafts and his research led him to Hasson and Wong. Dr. Hasson was able to completely hide the old work by starting with a new hairline working into the frontal zone with high density.

He was then able to work back into the mid scalp and crown while reducing the density to cover all of the areas of thinning or bald skin. 4548 grafts were used of which 1140 were single hair grafts, 3079 were doubles and 329 were 3-4 hair grafts. He is extremely happy to be able to surf in the Pacific Ocean now without constantly having to worry about someone seeing his head. These results are one year post-op.

11875_f83315_cf137c.jpg

11884_571cb0_c6dc0d.jpg

11892_6adb99_4d1bb6.jpg

11900_1ade00_2f76fe.jpg

11915_50d9c3_e63f90.jpg

11922_b06b3d_f4e001.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Wow! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Awesome. Lucky for this guy his awful work prior to the repair left him with a manageable hair line.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

Impressive result with a limited number of grafts in 1 session. Some other clinics would've used that number of grafts on a NW3 with lesser success!

Dr Hasson is second to none when it comes to repairs and changing patients lives for the better! speaking as someone who's had surgery with him in the past he's certainly changed my life for the better!

I've also had surgery with two other clinics recommended on this forum and visited multiple other clinics and I'd just like to say the level of professionalism, the way his team works, the cleanliness and clinical surroundings, the attention to detail and just overall results put him head and shoulders above any other surgeon IMHO. I feel very lucky i came across H&W and I've met several other former patients with the exact same views as myself!

Thank you Dr Hasson for changing my life for the better I am and will forever be eternally grateful!