Best Hairlines

So after surfing this site for some time, it seems that most top docs have their little niches with certain aspects of HT surgery making them the go to guys for certain requirements. i.e. Rahal, Feller for large dense packing, Wong for crown.

Who are the best at designing nice natural hairlines, since I'm a 3A and that's the most important aspect for me-especially looking natural.

Thanks

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victor Hasson has the best hairlines in the world. Maybe Ron/Paul Shapiro. Ron and Paul's is harder to compare because their hairlines are usually so much more conservative. Feriduni is the best for FUE in my opinion. Rahal is very good as you mentioned.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

You may also look up the hairlines designed by Dr. Diep (f.e.: /watch?v=C0MCZDpivIk, hair transplant san jose|Bay Area hair transplants | Silicon Valley hair transplants | Hair transplants San Jose California | Hair transplants for thinning hairlines) and perhaps Dr. Dorin. But if Konior woudn`t have been named before yet, I would have put him on number 1:-)

What about in the U.S.

I am reluctant to travel abroad and I know there are good surgeons here.

Thanks

Canada is an easy flight and you don't need a visa. The flight is shorter in some cases. If you want to stay in the US go with Ron Shapiro. I go to see him in July. He teaches other dr's and really knows his stuff. His reputation is impecable and his work is awesome.

Victor Hasson has the best hairlines in the world. Maybe Ron/Paul Shapiro. Ron and Paul's is harder to compare because their hairlines are usually so much more conservative. Feriduni is the best for FUE in my opinion. Rahal is very good as you mentioned.

Dr Hasson's hairlines are a bit too high for my liking and he doesn't close temples often. Just my preference.

I think all of the above do great hairline work. Dr Feller made me very happy ;)

"]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh96/Fellermedical/Chris3monthsand7monthscomparison.jpg

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

A doc who is often overlooked on this forum is Dr.Alexander. The guy is literally an artist and his hairlines look amazing. I also am fond of Dr.Arocha's work.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I think Konior is the top hair line guy, that's why I chose him after all my research. SamSpade is an excellent example of a Konior 3A hair line case.

Shapiro and H and W do awesome work too.

Feller does great hair line work, he just had a case posted this week that was killer.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

We are talking about the top most, the world had to offer in HT not everyone including me can make this possible especially travelling into Europe and The Americas...

Any comments on Dr. Bhatti's hairline here :-) since I am planning to get it done from him :-)

I think Konior is the top hair line guy, that's why I chose him after all my research. SamSpade is an excellent example of a Konior 3A hair line case.

My ears were burning... Thanks Spanker, and yes I'd have to agree that Konior is worth traveling to where ever you are in the world. Many from all over the world go to him if they're candidates, of course I have a bias.

I believe only performs FUT but you can always discuss with him his reasons if he deems you a candidate and you're curious, and typically has a 3-4 month waiting list. Though when I asked about it I got the impression that he would do a FUE if I insisted. My feel is that his scar recovery + positive yield (which is transforming) is so high that it hasn't proven beneficial. If he had an outpouring of complaints from clients regarding scars, he wouldn't do it, I truly believe that. I also think Hasson/Wong have great results as well. I'd combine two things and not just one over the other: 1) research on this forum and 2) healthy amount of phone-consultations with doctors before rushing in.

I wanted a kick-ass hairline artist, and that's why i went to Konior.

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.

I've narrowed it down to feller and T&D since they both seem good, honest and show great results. I like the conservative approach of T&D with the zig-zag, natural, asymetric appearing hairline.

Any difference between True and Dorin? Has anyone had work with both of them and prefer one over the other? They seem to be interchangeable on this forum.

I've narrowed it down to feller and T&D since they both seem good, honest and show great results. I like the conservative approach of T&D with the zig-zag, natural, asymetric appearing hairline.

Any difference between True and Dorin? Has anyone had work with both of them and prefer one over the other? They seem to be interchangeable on this forum.

For what it's worth, here's a Konior result that got my attention when it came to naturalness and what he could do with only 2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GJaJd7HuRs

Sam Spade

View my HT photo album

Very satisfied customer of Dr. Konior, Chicago

FUT, 3950 grafts, June 2012

Message me if you have any questions regarding my experience or Dr. K.

My ears were burning... Thanks Spanker, and yes I'd have to agree that Konior is worth traveling to where ever you are in the world. Many from all over the world go to him if they're candidates, of course I have a bias.

I believe only performs FUT but you can always discuss with him his reasons if he deems you a candidate and you're curious, and typically has a 3-4 month waiting list. Though when I asked about it I got the impression that he would do a FUE if I insisted. My feel is that his scar recovery + positive yield (which is transforming) is so high that it hasn't proven beneficial. If he had an outpouring of complaints from clients regarding scars, he wouldn't do it, I truly believe that. I also think Hasson/Wong have great results as well. I'd combine two things and not just one over the other: 1) research on this forum and 2) healthy amount of phone-consultations with doctors before rushing in.

I wanted a kick-ass hairline artist, and that's why i went to Konior.

Does Dr. K do FUE at all? You make it sound as if he will if the patient really wanted it. The only draw back for Dr. K to do FUE would be the fact that he would undoubtedly do the extractions and the implanting himself. I'm thinking this would even tax his legendary stamina. You could always e-mail him and ask, he is diligent about answering his e-mails.

Does Dr. K do FUE at all? You make it sound as if he will if the patient really wanted it. The only draw back for Dr. K to do FUE would be the fact that he would undoubtedly do the extractions and the implanting himself. I'm thinking this would even tax his legendary stamina. You could always e-mail him and ask, he is diligent about answering his e-mails.

The man has the stamina of me, when I was 19, in the Army, running 30 miles a week, working 55 hours a week, partying 15 hours a week, scuba diving 5 hours a week and visiting my girl friend and hour a day. :P

Seriously though, he is a machine, and the quality of his work does not suffer.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

For what it's worth, here's a Konior result that got my attention when it came to naturalness and what he could do with only 2000.
This result is great with the amount of grafts! I would like to see the back of his head though. He's wearing his hair pretty short back there. Dr. Konior seems like a TOP choice for natural looking hairlines. But as we all know there are more factors that come into play when dealing with possible scar stretching than the Doctor, even at the top level.