Spex-The Mail on Sunday

I must admit I didn't expect to pick up the paper today and find this.

Well done for helping so many people unselfishly over the years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2156861/Spencer-Stevenson-Man-beat-baldness-advises-A-list-celebrities-hair-transplants.html

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

That's alright, I post most of the hairloss/restoration related articles I can find in the British tabloids e.g Wayne Rooney, Jason Gardener etc.

It is better to have more good publicity and make more people aware of the forums, so they can actually find out what is and isn't possible as this industry has a poor reputation in general.

We want the bad ones to 'up their game' or be put out of business :)

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Chrisdav,

I got the paper today, texted spex earlier. You got to hand it to the man he has a big pair for coming out as he did. Fair play to him. I reckon he will be off to hollywood soon :cool:

P.S. If there is a movie made about this i want tom cruise to play me :cool:

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Yeah he has.

I am looking forward to watching Farjo performing surgery live tomorrow and hopefully some more of the very good surgeons recommended on here can get some good exposure, so the word spreads.

Yep i agree. Hopefully with people coming out like spex, people will not make the mistakes like alot of us have with going to some of these other butchers out there. Sorry i mean clinics :)Yeah im watching the farjo live op as well, should be interesting.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Big thanks to Spex and Jotronic in educating patience with no expense. I really loved his maximum hair minimum loss project as it answered so many questions in my mind regarding HT. I wish there will be an article about Jotronic one day as well.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I think Jotronic should also.

Good article. Thanks for the link. I like Spex's hairline shape.Lucky guy (after he found a technically good surgeon).

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well done Spex, great to see you putting yourself out there - this can only help the industry and standards.

UK R

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

I seen it too it was a great read hopefully more people will be able to find him early on he's always been a great help to me I was very fortunate to find him when i was so young and uneductaed towards hairloss. Can't believe he's out and everyone knows he's gay now ha ha. He'll kill me for that.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Great work on the Article and also on coming out. I really enjoyed reading your last post. I was talking to a friend of a friend in a nightclub a few weeks ago who was telling me that he is concerned with his hair loss and I really wanted to tell him about what I'd been up to.

Great article though and top notch pic. Maybe a career as a thirty something model : )

Well done Spex, big decision but the article was great! Glad you've had so much support too, nice one:)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I think the attention is deserved and keep up the good work.